Buffalo Bills General Thread

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
Discuss the Buffalo Bills in this thread. Discuss anything about the Bills, from any time; past, present and future.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
I've been loosely following the Bills since 2010. I've particularly paid attention to their draft.

I'm interested in how teams are built, particularly through the draft. I decided to compare how well I could do against an NFL team.

2010 was Buddy Cox's first as General Manager. I decided to compare my performance against Bills management starting in 2010.

I made my own draft picks for the Bills every year since then. I've done much better in my picks than the Bills management did.

Around draft time I read a lot on a Bills fan site called Buffalo Rumblings so I know something about the Bills.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
Buddy Nix was a bad general manager. Under him the team consistently had bad drafts and losing seasons.

Nix severely hampered himself by underrating white players and overrating black players. Nix was known for focusing on SEC players and not giving enough consideration to non SEC players..

Looking at Nix's draft picks and personnel moves it's clear that Nix was an anti-white racist and a black supremacist. He tried to make the team as black as possible and the Bills paid for his prejudice in the won lost column.

Buddy Nix was a bad general manager. Under him the team consistently had bad drafts and losing seasons.

Nix severely hampered himself by underrating white players and overrating black players. Nix was known for focusing on SEC players and not giving enough consideration to non SEC players..

Looking at Nix's draft picks and personnel moves it's clear that Nix was an anti-white racist and a black supremacist. He tried to make the team as black as possible and the Bills paid for his prejudice in the won lost column.

Without a doubt.Old Fuddy Duddy Nix was a Caste pioneer and a Founding Father of the modern Caste Clown Conglomerate !!!! While I'd seen and heard quite a few of the Caste catch phrases such "a little stiff in the hips/hip swivel","explosiveness",and "tremendous upside",I'd never heard any Buffalo Bills executives spew this BS publicly.Not only was Nix the first to do this,he did it frequently and with gusto.What he did to the Bills roster speaks for itself,loudly and clearly.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
The Bills seemed to be doing their best to push Harrison Phillips off the roster. Ed Oliver and the other 1st round dt Vernon butler were the issue last year but predictably it’s Harrison Phillips on the bubble.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Kumerow's going on 30 years old, admire his determination but it was obvious a number of years ago that he was not going to get a fair opportunity in the NFL. Tall outside White receiver, the NFL only tolerates one or two of those at a time in the league, often times none. He'll be remembered as yet another one of those lunchpail guys who excelled in training camp and preseason games but somehow was "unable" to translate it to the regular season despite all the praise he received from Aaron Rodgers.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
The Packers management would be smart to bring back Kumerow for two reasons. One, he's a good player, better, at least, than some of the black wide receivers they've had on their depth chart. Second, it would make Aaron Rodgers happy.

They really need to mend fences with Rodgers.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Kumerow was royally screwed when Guntenkunt intentionally got rid of him after ARod went out on a limb for him.. No respect for either player..

Maybe Kumerow makes the team at the expense of Cole Beasley, who is getting blackballed out of the League because he doesn't want the Jab. Maybe both won't be Bills next season, that would suck.

icsept

Master
The Bills were the first team to announce that they would have a full stadium, as long as every fan was fully jabbed. Now, I guess the will allow the unjabbed to attend, as long as they present a negative test and wear a mask? Not sure how they implement and enforce such an absurdity.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
The Bills were the first team to announce that they would have a full stadium, as long as every fan was fully jabbed. Now, I guess the will allow the unjabbed to attend, as long as they present a negative test and wear a mask? Not sure how they implement and enforce such an absurdity.

You won't ever see me pay to go to any game again with this worldwide lie of the plandemic. It's disgusting and nothing in this world makes sense. They lie and lie some more. Even the World Health Organization who always lies
said recently that kids should not be vaccinated so now the powers that be are ignoring and censoring the information from the W.H.O. We are living in a clown world.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Gee, this sounds familiar doesn't it? Tremendous size, athletic, uncoverable, making "eye-popping plays," yet somehow is only in the running to be the team's number six receiver at best.

Jake Kumerow has stood out early in training camp, making frequent eye-popping plays, Dante Lasting of the Bills' official site reports. The journeyman, who flipped between the Bills' roster and practice squad last season, appeared to be on the outside looking in for a roster spot when he was re-signed, and while that may still be the case he's putting himself in serious running for the final WR spot. Kumerow has held his own against star cornerback Tre'Davious White throughout camp and has drawn praise from his teammates for the athleticism he's showing coming from a guy his size. The Bills' top four receiving spots are locked up and the fifth will likely go to jack-of-all-trades Isaiah McKenzie, but Kumerow is certainly right up there if the Bills go with six receivers or one of the top five suffers an injury.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
LOL ah the perils of being a White WR.. If only he had some melanin, maybe he'd be considered more than just a fringe player every ******* season.. I consider it high praise that Aaron Rodgers called Kumerow the 2nd best WR in camp last season. Behind arguably the League's best in Davante Adams. Racial Apprenticeship's have cost Jake Kumerow some prime productive years of his career. It's a travesty.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Will Kumerow ever get a chance before his 40th birthday?

Jake Kumerow is Josh’s favorite?

Josh Allen knows how to read the room. He said on Monday that general manager Brandon Beane is going to have a lot of tough decisions when it comes to making cuts at wide receiver. He joked that Jake Kumerow is his favorite wide receiver.

“One for one, one touchdown, 100% percent. And we’ll try to keep that thing rolling,” Allen said referring to Kumerow’s touchdown reception against Denver last season on his only target of the season.

“‘Kum’ comes to practice every day and he just puts his head down and he works, doesn’t talk a whole lot. But he is the definition of a gamer, like get in the game and do whatever it takes,” Allen said. “Just being finely crafted with his skill right now and understanding different routes, different press jam techniques to get off.

“He’s a big body receiver, he uses his physical tools. He’s just a guy that you root for too. He’s just so nice and so humble and a guy that just wants to do his job for this team.”

Kumerow had another big day in practice. He had three catches on balls from Allen and the first was the best one. He was one-on-one against Levi Wallace and had to fight for the ball. Wallace had great coverage and contested the ball, but Kumerow hauled in it and maintained possession through the whistle. He continues to make plays when the ball comes his way.

https://www.syracuse.com/buffalo-bi...llens-got-jokes-jake-kumerow-favorite-wr.html

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Dawson Knox may well move into elite territory this season. With Travis Kelce getting older, Knox may eventually replace him and join Kittle and Andrews as the best of the best at tight end as he's a great go-to receiver for Josh Allen and a redzone target hog (9 TDs in '21).

The Athletic's Joe Buscaglia said "don't be surprised" if Dawson Knox's stats "go up" in 2022. The exception, Buscaglia said, would be touchdowns -- an area where Knox is likely to regress in 2022 after posting an 18.3 percent touchdown rate in 2021 as Josh Allen's primary red zone target. Buffalo showed unwavering commitment to Knox last season as rumors swirled for months that the Bills would acquire Zach Ertz as a tight end upgrade. They were rewarded with a stellar season from Knox, 25, who had career highs in every major statistical category and finished as fantasy football's seventh highest scoring tight end in 2021. Buscaglia said the Bills could sign Knox to a long-term deal before the 2022 regular season. "When you consider his age, athletic profile and connection with Allen, it’s hard to ignore the signs that Knox is a potential long-term answer at tight end," Buscaglia said, adding Knox's role as a pass catcher should grow. "Re-signing Knox for the prime of his career would lock in one of Allen’s go-to pieces while the receivers room continues to fluctuate." Knox will be a popular mid-round draft pick in 2022 re-draft formats.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
The Bills have been a disappointment during free agency. They just overpaid for an aging Von Miller, they signed 1st round bust OJ Howard, cut AJ Klein, let Harrison Phillips go in free agency and are trying to trade Beasley

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
The Bills have been a disappointment during free agency. They just overpaid for an aging Von Miller, they signed 1st round bust OJ Howard, cut AJ Klein, let Harrison Phillips go in free agency and are trying to trade Beasley

The Bengals reached the Super Bowl with three white key defensive players, defensive ends Sam Hubbard, Trey Hendrickson and MLB Logan Wilson.

The Bills observed this and concluded "We have to get rid of our white players!" That's the key to victory!

Exit Klein and Phillips.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
That's a bummer.. Bills getting more affletic and will likely take a step back next season.

Snowplow

Guru
I’d say the Bengals have now overtaken the Bills as this forum’s favorite AFC team. Of course I’ll still root for Allen, Know, and Milano, but all of a sudden the Bills look like a standard Caste team with one token defender. Still a long way to go before the season starts but the Bills, so far, look to be taking a step back.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
Looks like the Bills are also going to let athletic freak DT Justin Zimmer walk.

When Zimmer got extended playing time he played well.

Warhawk_46

Master
Indeed, very disappointing seeing how the Bills are trending this off-season. They will regress and the msm will blame Allen rather than note the correlation of fewer whites means less discipline and fewer wins.