Black teen shot by white neighborhood watchman

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Not far from where the Zimmerman-Trayon incident happened, a middle-aged white man received brutal beating with a hammer from two thugs and is left for dead:

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com...20120402_1_victim-arrest-affidavits-crimeline

Why wasn't this mentioned by the media outside Seminole, FL?

http://incogman.net/04/2012/ape-teens-beat-white-man-almost-dead-with-hammer/#more-82705

Because a black life is more important than a 1,000 white lives. This is all going to end badly. Zimmermann will be charged soon, but I don't know if he will be found guilty. Look for more black flash mobs and violence spreading across the country immediately following. All this while the Black Panther Eric Holder protects the New Black Panthers from a solicitation for murder charge.

I've come to the conclusion that CNN is the most anti-white news site out there. Five new pro-Trayvon Martin articles a day for the past few weeks already. Trust me, I wouldn't be reading that site but it's one of the few websites my job permits.

white is right

Hall of Famer
Because a black life is more important than a 1,000 white lives. This is all going to end badly. Zimmermann will be charged soon, but I don't know if he will be found guilty. Look for more black flash mobs and violence spreading across the country immediately following. All this while the Black Panther Eric Holder protects the New Black Panthers from a solicitation for murder charge.

I've come to the conclusion that CNN is the most anti-white news site out there. Five new pro-Trayvon Martin articles a day for the past few weeks already. Trust me, I wouldn't be reading that site but it's one of the few websites my job permits.
This sounds like something out of one of the countries of the "Axis of Evil"....http://ca.news.yahoo.com/nbc-fires-producer-over-edited-trayvon-martin-call-174957142.html

werewolf

Hall of Famer
Here's his website. I just sent him some money. God bless him. The n's are wearing t-shirts advocating his murder, and the Jews are still running pictures of the dead black thug that called itself "no limit nigga" when it was twelve, frantically trying to inspire their pet schwartzes to riot and rape and murder more white goyim.

http://therealgeorgezimmerman.com/Home_Page.php

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Here's his website. I just sent him some money. God bless him. The n's are wearing t-shirts advocating his murder, and the Jews are still running pictures of the dead black thug that called itself "no limit nigga" when it was twelve, frantically trying to inspire their pet schwartzes to riot and rape and murder more white goyim.

http://therealgeorgezimmerman.com/Home_Page.php

I donated

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
It looks like his defense team has quit. They have stated he hasn't contacted them in several days and they were upset he contacted the special prosecutor offering to answer questions against their advice.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
It looks like his defense team has quit. They have stated he hasn't contacted them in several days and they were upset he contacted the special prosecutor offering to answer questions against their advice.
I read through this story, or rather, non-story. All that the attorneys were saying is that they were suspending their representation until Zimmerman contacted them, as he has been incognito for a number of days:
However, both attorneys said they would be willing to resume their representation of Zimmerman if he contacts them directly.
"He's got to reach out to us," added co-counsel Hal Uhrig.

It's more of a inciteful MSM story trying to say "ZIMMERMAN'S GUILTY, HIS LAWYERS QUIT!!!!" "Now go out and lynch him!"

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
I read through this story, or rather, non-story. All that the attorneys were saying is that they were suspending their representation until Zimmerman contacted them, as he has been incognito for a number of days:

It's more of a inciteful MSM story trying to say "ZIMMERMAN'S GUILTY, HIS LAWYERS QUIT!!!!" "Now go out and lynch him!"

A decision on whether he will be charged is going to be made by Friday. If he's charged then it's nothing more than pandering and appeasing blacks again. I expect him to be. If he's not, then it looks like riots will start.

werewolf

Hall of Famer
This is all very systematically and obviously orchestrated by the enemy-controlled media that continue to run pictures of the six foot tall 200 pound "no limit nigga" thug with the gol teef (they refer to it as a "child") when he was a sweetly smiling 12 year old. I'd like to have been at the original spot where the first couple of media machas first spotted the local story amidst tens of thousands of other crime stories and said, "OK, Izzy, this is exactly what we've been waiting for. Let's pick up the ball and run with it!" And of course the occupational government is going to run with it too.

werewolf

Hall of Famer
"President" Barak Hussein Obama (T/N Barry Soetoro)'s ******* attorney general speaks before De Rebrin Al Sharpton's cannibal lynch mob:

"WASHINGTON (AP) — Attorney General Eric Holder said Wednesday that the Justice Department will take appropriate action in the killing of Trayvon Martin if it finds evidence that a federal criminal civil rights crime has been committed.

The attorney general made the comments in an appearance before a civil rights organization founded by the Rev. Al Sharpton.

Holder said the department will conduct a thorough and independent review of the evidence in the Martin matter. One of the department's top priorities, said Holder, is preventing and combating youth violence and victimization...."

http://news.yahoo.com/ag-vows-thorough-review-trayvon-martin-case-134923315.html

FootballDad

Hall of Famer

Paleocon

Guru
"President" Barak Hussein Obama (T/N Barry Soetoro)'s ******* attorney general speaks before De Rebrin Al Sharpton's cannibal lynch mob:

"WASHINGTON (AP) — Attorney General Eric Holder said Wednesday that the Justice Department will take appropriate action in the killing of Trayvon Martin if it finds evidence that a federal criminal civil rights crime has been committed.

The attorney general made the comments in an appearance before a civil rights organization founded by the Rev. Al Sharpton.

Holder said the department will conduct a thorough and independent review of the evidence in the Martin matter. One of the department's top priorities, said Holder, is preventing and combating youth violence and victimization...."

http://news.yahoo.com/ag-vows-thorough-review-trayvon-martin-case-134923315.html

Thanks to "Fast and Furious" Holder has way more blood on his hands than Zimmerman. Holder should be in jail if not executed for what he did.

The end of the article was equally appalling. That disgusting cretin Bloomberg is basically arguing that self-defense should be outlawed.

Tom Iron

Mentor
When I saw it was a woman prosecuter, I knew charges would be filed against Zimmerman. I hate to say this, but women should never be given such decision making powers. They seldom get it right and the few times they do get something right, it's for the wrong reasons.

Of course,
I would never say this in front of my wife. I have to live with her and there's the small point I love her as well.

Tom Iron...

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
2nd degree murder! Ridiculous. I'm furious right now that again we had to pander and appease these blacks so they won't riot.

werewolf

Hall of Famer
More recent photo of the gol' toofed black thug that called itself "no limit nigga".

trayvon_martin_twitter.jpg

Last edited:

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Notice how the enemy-controlled media doesn't post the real photo of the gol' toofed black thug that called itself "no limit nigga", like this one for instance:

trayvon_martin_twitter.jpg

Now Zimmermann is going to be forced to endure a trial becauase the prosecutor was scared of rioting so she hit him with the worst charge she could! This is such bS! These black pigs keep getting away with this crap. Even I didn't expect second degree murder. I was thinking voluntary manslaughter. IF they acquit him look for more chimping out.

white is right

Hall of Famer

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer

Zimmermann would literally have had to move to a lilly white state like Wyoming to ensure his safety if he wasn't charged. His family would be threatened regardless. It was a lose-lose situation for him and I really feel bad for him. I know in my heart he was just defending himself from the low life scumbag Trayvon Martin. Sharpton needs to be put in jail for life.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
When I saw it was a woman prosecuter, I knew charges would be filed against Zimmerman. I hate to say this, but women should never be given such decision making powers. They seldom get it right and the few times they do get something right, it's for the wrong reasons. .

They've no (true) place on the bench, in the boardroom (sans fetchin' coffee) or in gubmint "leadership" positions. They lack the grounding, clarity, leadership and (natural) tenacity of men. I cringe when I see these AA empowered CEOs, judges, governors, etc. There's NO way any of them didn't get at least one or two (at minimum) bumps up the ladder solely based on their being female. :dodgy: :icon_rolleyes:

As for this "charge", it's complete & total pandering to das untermenschen. :thumbdown: However, they'll probably (black)load the jury to ensure he's found "guilty"...in order to further pacify the savages (lest they riot & loot..TNB style). :heh:

P.S. - AG Holdem'up praises fellow fraud Al Sharlaton...

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/eri...al-sharpton-says-facts-law-will-guide-trayvon

Last edited: