Black teen shot by white neighborhood watchman

werewolf

Hall of Famer
The jewsmedia doesn't use this one either - the dead black thug with its gol' teefs

trayvon-martin-gold-teeth.jpg

This case clearly showcased the dishonesty of black America for which cop killers like Abu Jamal or Troy Davis remain innocent after they've been convicted but Whites and "Whitish" (such as Zimmerman although he looks like a full blooded Hispanic) are guilty before their trial.

Last edited:

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
This case clearly showcased the dishonesty of black America for which cop killers like Abu Jamal or Troy Davis remain innocent after they've been convicted but Whites and "Whitish" (such as Zimmerman although he looks like a full blooded Hispanic) are guilty before their trial.

Pretty soon it will be illegal in this country to defend yourself from violent black thugs. Every black in this country will turn their back on you once they see something like this or they feel offended in the slightest. That's what this case has taught me. I actually thought there were some decent blacks around, but again I was proved wrong.

Tyson said in an interview that Zimmermann should be dragged out of his house and killed. That's pretty much how every black in this country feels. Could you imagine if white celebrities were making statements like that? The Black Panthers are still free after soliciting the murder of Zimmermann.

Last edited:

FootballDad

Hall of Famer

werewolf

Hall of Famer
Pretty soon it will be illegal in this country to defend yourself from violent black thugs. Every black in this country will turn their back on you once they see something like this or they feel offended in the slightest. That's what this case has taught me. I actually thought there were some decent blacks around, but again I was proved wrong.

Tyson said in an interview that Zimmermann should be dragged out of his house and killed. That's pretty much how every black in this country feels. Could you imagine if white celebrities were making statements like that? The Black Panthers are still free after soliciting the murder of Zimmermann.

There's one. See Freethinker's W. E. Williams article above.

http://lewrockwell.com/williams-w/w-williams120.html

Actually there are some, but they are disenfranchised by the occupational government. Likewise decent Jews.

Yep, they want to make it illegal to even defend ourselves against black criminals with legally owned firearms.

Last edited:

Quiet Speed

Mentor
I read through this story, or rather, non-story. All that the attorneys were saying is that they were suspending their representation until Zimmerman contacted them, as he has been incognito for a number of days:

It's more of a inciteful MSM story trying to say "ZIMMERMAN'S GUILTY, HIS LAWYERS QUIT!!!!" "Now go out and lynch him!"

Agreed.

Below is the full press conference the attorneys gave. At about the twenty-seven minute mark the lawyers start defending Zimmerman (recommended to skip to that part). The second attorney gets worked up and berates the press and the race hustlers. He can rule out ever becoming a media darling.

[video=youtube;c7jkxf-TKYw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7jkxf-TKYw&feature=related[/video]

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The headline covering the left two-thirds of the front page of today's Las Vegas Review-Journal blares "Murder Charge in Teen's Killing." Right next to it, covering the right third of the page is the headline "Cattle Roundup on Hold For Now." For some reason I found the two headlines to be related. . .

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
I really hope this guy is acquitted, which he certainly would be in a fair trial, and then he sues the crap out of all these media networks that have ruined his life. From the guy who edited the tapes to make him look like a racist and claims it was an " accident" to CNN which is the most anti-white crap in the world. CNN has either been taken over by the Black Panther or some insanely drunk white liberals.

werewolf

Hall of Famer
I really hope this guy is acquitted, which he certainly would be in a fair trial, and then he sues the crap out of all these media networks that have ruined his life. From the guy who edited the tapes to make him look like a racist and claims it was an " accident" to CNN which is the most anti-white crap in the world. CNN has either been taken over by the Black Panther or some insanely drunk white liberals.

If they manage to give him a fair trial and acquit him, first the negroes will do their usual thing, and then the feds will dive in and double jeopardize him as they did with the police in the Rodney King case which was very similar to this one as it was entirely media-orchestrated.

No, not just CNN. All of the media, all in unison, all pre-arranged and script written and orchestrated and deliberate...same as on 911 when 5 minutes after the 2nd tower was hit ALL the networks trotted out all their "experts", all made up and coiffed and ready to go, all instructing us that Bin Boogyman and "Al Qaeda" did it. That's when I first realized that they were handing us a line of bull about what was happening. All of them all in unison. Always the same. A very few very wealthy Jewish men control our media and most of the media in the western world.

Last edited:

FootballDad

Hall of Famer

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
I was surprised the arch-leftist jude made that correct call...especially given his hatred of the 2nd Amendment.

Dixie, I wish I had more information on this case. The media, drunk white liberals, and every black in this country think Zimmermann is guilty.If NolimitN-gga did attack him, and I think he did, then there is no reason for him to be charged other than to avoid the riots.

A white man recently was killed in Phoenix while walking his dog by a black guy. The black hasn't been charged. A similar Stand your Ground law is in place there as well. Think we will see justice in that case?

werewolf

Hall of Famer
I was surprised the arch-leftist jude made that correct call...especially given his hatred of the 2nd Amendment.

Maybe he thinks Zimmerman is Jewish. If Zimmerman's name was Cohen, or if he was an illegal immigrant from Mexico, or even if his father was the Peruvian so he had the Spanish last name, or - of course - if he was black, you would have never even have heard of this incident. They are trying to make it a felony to even defend ourselves against black crime. Of course, if the Negro burglar had managed to kill Mr Zimmerman we would never have heard about this either.

Michael

Mentor
Maybe he thinks Zimmerman is Jewish. If Zimmerman's name was Cohen, or if he was an illegal immigrant from Mexico, or even if his father was the Peruvian so he had the Spanish last name, or - of course - if he was black, you would have never even have heard of this incident. They are trying to make it a felony to even defend ourselves against black crime. Of course, if the Negro burglar had managed to kill Mr Zimmerman we would never have heard about this either.

The probability is that if Zimmerman's mother was Mexican or Puerto Rican, instead of Peruvian, the case would have been quickly drop because the Mexican and Puerto Rican power blocks are stronger then the Peruvians' political power. The "Hispanics" are more into the country of their origin than "Hispanics" as defined by government and even Southern Mexicans (Mayans) and Central Mexicans ("Aztecs") don't get along.

foobar75

Master
Here's a nice video, this guy nailing it spot on:

[video=youtube;LONUecnsMb8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LONUecnsMb8[/video]

Highlander

Mentor
Here's a nice video, this guy nailing it spot on:
Nice one.

Here's another one from another black guy that's aware of what's going on (on many things). I found his channel linked from a Ron Paul video (of whom he's a big supporter of) and have been watching a lot of his videos. Nice to know there are some out there like these guys.

[video=youtube_share;IJH0LzPe4EA]http://youtu.be/IJH0LzPe4EA[/video]

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
I can only imagine the hell this guy is going through. My heart really goes out to him. He's been painted as a racist by the media. That one guy from NBC or whatever it was, even went out of his way to edit the 911 tape to make Zimmermann sound like he was racially profiling.

Every negro in this country wants to lynch him. Every negro in jail wants to do the same. If he gets convicted he's going to have to deal with blacks trying to take his life every day in prison. Segregating him can only do so much. Eventually one of the bruthas will take a shot at him. If he isn't convicted then we'll be dealing with riots in this country and brothers will be trying to take his life on the streets anyway. He'll have to move to some white state like Wyoming to stay away from the angry negro mobs. I wouldn't be able to handle his situation mentally. Now they are making a big deal about him crying his first night in jail. I've never seen a guy so attacked by so many people. After all is said and done, he'll still be paying the negro family his hard earned money for years to come once they win the wrongful death suit. He'll be paying that money regardless of if they prove the negro attacked him. The guy just can't win.

It wouldn't matter to me if he was a full blooded Hispanic. I'd still feel the same. No person deserves this.This just goes to show you how the media can completely destroy someone, and especially a white person, with their power.

Last edited:

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
The negroes will riot if Zimmerman is found not guilty and set free.

They may not be "officially" rioting as of yet, but scouring some media websites there have already been quite a few attacks on whites and Hispanics all over the country as a direct result of this incident. How many? Maybe hundreds, maybe even thousands it's just that they haven't hit the mass scale of official negro rioting like in Los Angeles. Even if Zimmermann is convicted, negroes will go about their usual business it just won't be as "noticeable".

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
What if Barack is not elected again, will they use it as an excuse to wild out too ?

Of course. They use anything, even natural disasters as an excuse. Look at what they did following Katrina. They even blamed whites for breaking the dam on purpose and bringing help late to the black communities. Shows you just how sick, delusional, and paranoid they really are.

Of course. They use anything, even natural disasters as an excuse. Look at what they did following Katrina. They even blamed whites for breaking the dam on purpose and bringing help late to the black communities. Shows you just how sick, delusional, and paranoid they really are.
Wow!!!!!! I could not agree more with what was just written. They are a super-paranoid group as a whole.