Black Monday

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
As always the Monday after the season ends is the time for teams to fire their coaches. Normally this is a good thing since it means some caste supporting clowns get the axe. Unfortunately it also sometimes means some of the better ones get canned. One good thing about most of the teams we have supported making the playoffs is that their coaches are assured of sticking around for a while. Now why can't the NFL find a few more Bill Belichick's??

Jim Schwartz of the Lions got the ax today. While it was well deserved due to the team collapse I don't think he was all that bad of a guy. He started a white receiver, always had a bunch of white o-lineman, never went in for the black quarterback movement, kept and used some white TE's. He was a big Kyle Vandenberg supporter and kept (but abused) John Wendling for the last couple of years.

Rumor has it that the Lions are looking at Ken Whisenhunt as their main choice to replace him. I don't know much about Whisenhunt other then he took Arizona to the Super Bowl with (I think) Kurt Warner, and is said to be a "QB guru" type that could help Matthew Stafford. His association with the Pittsburgh Crawfords is scary however.

Note that the Lions were the original cause of the Looney rule a few years ago but probably have some cover now as they have held on to the AA GM Martin Mayhew which is probably enough blackness for passing the front office test.

Unfortunately Lovie Smith is out there and he is being floated as a replacement for some of the other guys that got canned. Like Greg Schiano who seemed to be putting a decent team together in Tampa. He had the guts to dump Freeman and actually gave carries to a white running back which puts him in a very rare group.

Leslie Frazier got dumped, this was long overdue, hopefully the Vikes upgrade there.

Upside

Mentor
With the firing of Schiano, what does this mean for Glennon? Glennon threw for 2600 yards 19TDs and only 9INTs, with a comp. % of just under 60, ranking him about 20th overall... Was by far and away the best rookie QB, but of course, there wasn't much competition....

all while behind a legitimately crappy o-line, poor run game, no tight end, and literally one good receiver... And I'm guessing none of these excuses will be afforded to Glennon, as they will for the black quarterbacks that he out performed...

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
I can't see them drafting a QB high. Glennon showed a lot of potential. They have other needs before a QB. It also looks like Lovie Smith is going to be hired. I don't see him as a black quarterback type guy even though he's black. Doesn't seem to be his style. Josh Freeman will be available though!

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
If the rumors about Penn States' Bill O'Brien going to the Texans are true, that could be the best fit for a "White friendly" hire. He's a Belichick disciple and fielded a very White Penn State squad. He even utilized a White running back heavily. I'd hope he pick Bortles #1 or trade down for Manziel. With one of those guys at the helm and a White friendly draft, the Texans could be back in the playoffs as soon as next year.

Last edited:

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
If the rumors are true about Penn States' Bill O'Brien going to the Texans are true, that could be the best fit for a "White friendly" hire. He's a Belichick disciple and fielded a very White Penn State squad. He even utilized a White running back heavily. I'd hope he pick Bortles #1 or trade down for Manziel. With one of those guys at the helm and a White friendly draft, the Texans could be back in the playoffs as soon as next year.

The Belichick disciples have been a mixed bag. Eric Mangini good, Josh McDaniels not so good. Can't really tell yet with O'Brien because he took over a Penn State program devastated in the wake of the Jerry Sandusky scandal and its coverup. Many of the blacks on the team left for other schools as the only interest of most of them is to make the NFL. Whites on the other hand were more likely to stick it out because of loyalty to the school and their fellow teammates who didn't jump ship, with the result being that Penn State was noticeably Whiter the past two seasons. O'Brien reminds me of Jim Harbaugh when he left Stanford for the 49ers; we had high hopes for him but they were unfounded. Hopefully O'Brien won't be a similar disappointment.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
The Belichick disciples have been a mixed bag. Eric Mangini good, Josh McDaniels not so good. Can't really tell yet with O'Brien because he took over a Penn State program devastated in the wake of the Jerry Sandusky scandal and its coverup. Many of the blacks on the team left for other schools as the only interest of most of them is to make the NFL. Whites on the other hand were more likely to stick it out because of loyalty to the school and their fellow teammates who didn't jump ship, with the result being that Penn State was noticeably Whiter the past two seasons. O'Brien reminds me of Jim Harbaugh when he left Stanford for the 49ers; we had high hopes for him but they were unfounded. Hopefully O'Brien won't be a similar disappointment.

McDaniels himself has been a “mixed bag” in the NFL. During the 2009 season, his felonious underuse of then-budding superstar, Peyton Hillis (who was drafted by Shannahan), was highly enraging. However, as Broncos head coach in 2010, he had the most white-friendly draft (Tebow, Beadles, Walton, Decker, Olsen) of any team in the league. McDaniels became offensive coordinator for the Rams in 2011 and attempted to give Danny Amendola the starring role in his offensive scheme, but Amendola was placed on IR. In 2012, as OC of the Patriots, McDaniels drastically underused Danny Woodhead, but permitted Welker and Gronkowski to flourish, and had an all-white OL. There has never been a black QB on any team McDaniels has been associated with. Also, McDaniels has had many white WR’s (Nick Miller, Brandon Stokley, Wes Welker, Danny Amendola, Eric Decker, Austin Collie, and Julian Edelman) involved in his offenses. That’s essentially the “who’s who” of white receivers for the past 10 years. While I don’t care for McDaniels’ personality, his history with regard to fielding white skill players is nearly incomparable.

As for Bill O’ Brien, I’ve always thought rather highly of him. As the offensive coordinator of terrible Duke teams, he chose black quarterback Thad Lewis to lead his squad, with disastrous results (a winless season). In his early days (2008) as a little-known assistant (when he presumably hadn’t any power to make personnel decisions), Wes Welker and Heath Evans were the only whites involved in the Patriot offense. Is it a coincidence that as soon as O’ Brien became the OC in 2009 the team drafted Julian Edelman, signed Danny Woodhead, and drafted Rob Gronkowski in a matter of two seasons? We all know about O’ Brien’s reported locker room tussle/argument with Randy Moss during Week 4 of the 2010 season. The incident resulted in Moss being traded to Minnesota in a matter of hours…

By Mike Reiss | ESPNBoston.com

Receiver Randy Moss and New England Patriots quarterbacks coach Bill O'Brien were involved in a heated exchange at halftime of the team's victory Monday over the Miami Dolphins, according to player sources. The locker-room exchange, described as an "outburst" by one player, came two days before the Patriots traded Moss to the Minnesota Vikings for a 2011 third-round draft choice, and could have contributed to the team's decision to make the deal. The Patriots trailed 7-6 at halftime of the game, and Moss had just one pass thrown in his direction up to that point. According to sources, Moss told O'Brien it was on him to make some adjustments. O'Brien, who calls the plays, didn't take kindly to the remark, and emotions rose.

If O’Brien turns out to be a Casteon whore in Houston, then there isn’t much hope for anyone. Let’s hope he takes the job and transforms the Texans into a carbon copy of Belichick’s Patriots!

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Thrashen, good write up on O'brien and Mcdaniels. I did despise Mcdaniels when he initially became the head coach of Denver but when he drafted tebow and decker he was not as despicable. He did come off as immature and brash at times like a Jim haurbaugh lite but maybe a few more years of refinement under Bill B. in New England have done him some good. If Cleveland ends up hiring him hopefully Mallet or another white qb ends up with the browns - hell maybe even bring tebow back to the league which would be great.

O'Brien has been a very good coach and recruited some white friendly classes at PSU. His experience with the Patriots speaks for itself. I am hoping he gets Bortles in the draft if he declares. Manziel would also be great. If the texans end up drafting bridgewater though I'll be extremely pissed.

Upside

Mentor
Thrashen, good write up on O'brien and Mcdaniels. I did despise Mcdaniels when he initially became the head coach of Denver but when he drafted tebow and decker he was not as despicable. He did come off as immature and brash at times like a Jim haurbaugh lite but maybe a few more years of refinement under Bill B. in New England have done him some good. If Cleveland ends up hiring him hopefully Mallet or another white qb ends up with the browns - hell maybe even bring tebow back to the league which would be great.

O'Brien has been a very good coach and recruited some white friendly classes at PSU. His experience with the Patriots speaks for itself. I am hoping he gets Bortles in the draft if he declares. Manziel would also be great. If the texans end up drafting bridgewater though I'll be extremely pissed.

Bildgewater is going to bust so bad in the NFL its not even going to be funny.... I guess props for winning 12 games this season, but, he didn't play any powerhouse teams. The toughest team they played this year was UCF (11-1), and they lost. 8 of their wins came from teams with a losing record. They barely squeaked by Houston (8-4) and Cincinnati (9-4).
Secondly, and most importantly, he's not going to be able to willingly run in the NFL, unless he enjoys being injured. The guy weighs less than 200 pounds, meaning he's lighter than most corners and safeties. So what happens when 6'3, 260lb AJ Hawk gets a piece of him?? What about a JJ Watt or a Justin Smith? Its beyond me how this guy is even being talked about as a #1 overall pick. If he were white he'd be lucky to be drafted in the 6th round.
This guy better land on an exteremly taleted team (ala Kaepernick, Newton, Wilson), be really fast or become a precision pocket passer, or he literally wont amount to anything except an oft injured backup.

Anyway as far as the Texans go, I still think they make a play for either McCown or Cutler, though I wouldn't mind seeing them pick Manziel. I'm afraid they're going to pick Clowney,which means goodbye Brooks Reed...

PHillisFan

Master

The consensus is that sewerwater is the #1 pick but if bortles declares that all could change. I wonder if he will see any potential in keenum. It is possible Obrien doesnt like a qb in the draft and decides on a young experienced qb like a mark sanchez. The texans have enough talent to win now and might not want to wait to develop a young qb. Owen daniels,watt and cushing are probowl talent.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The Texans were even worse without Matt Schaub this season than they were with him. Schaub throws a few pick sixes and all of a sudden his career is over. I've always said Schaub was a notch below the best quarterbacks in the league, but he's still in his prime years and certainly capable of solid play while a young QB is groomed to replace him. Kubiak's gameplan of being New England lite was a solid one, but the team collapsed in all areas this season, one in which they also got noticeably darker. I expect them to keep getting darker unless O'Brien is hired and he turns out not to be a disappointment.

PHillisFan

Master
Obrien is officially the new HC for Texans. Hopefully he is not in love with any black quarterbacks.

Truthteller

Mentor
I can't see them drafting a QB high. Glennon showed a lot of potential. They have other needs before a QB. It also looks like Lovie Smith is going to be hired. I don't see him as a black quarterback type guy even though he's black. Doesn't seem to be his style. Josh Freeman will be available though!

One way or another, Lovie is getting back into the NFL as a head coach. With Les Frazier recently canned, I think the Caste idiots on ESPN said there were only 2 black head coaches left. So that is going to have to change in the Marxist NFL.

So, if Smith and other black coaches "have to be hired", I certainly would rather them pop up in places like Tampa, Oakland and Detroit (with an all black front office and almost all black team), rather than in Minnesota or Houston.

Lovie "I have a white a wife" Smiff is devastating to white athletes, but I think Glennon will continue to start, even if Hatie is hired. His quarterback's in Chicago were all white and I'm sure he knows he can't get his wish and field a team of 22 black starters and 50 blacks on the 53 man roster (only whites being the punter, kicker and snapper), when Tampa has had to go into "WNBA mode" for several years --- giving away thousand's of free tickets and still never selling out because whites are staying away in droves.

Word from ESPN is the Lions are seriously considering bringing in Jim Caldwell, who I think has been pretty fair to whites, much like Les Frazier. Caldwell is an older man and (like Frazier) has a black wife. Having a "black wife" is important in my book, because it seems the black coaches with "white wives" seem to be extra racist toward white athletes -- Marvin Lewis, Denny Green, Doc Rivers, Charlie Stong, ect. Perhaps they simply want to prove they are NOT Uncle Tom's, so they go out of their way to screw white athletes?

That said, the top ranking officials in Detroit's front office are black and radical, so Caldwell won't have to worry about playing (or cutting) whites, because very few will ever appear on the Lions roster as long as Martin Mayhew and James Harris are running the show.

PamelaOC

Banned
Lovie "I have a white a wife" Smiff is devastating to white athletes, but I think Glennon will continue to start, even if Hatie is hired. His quarterback's in Chicago were all white and I'm sure he knows he can't get his wish and field a team of 22 black starters and 50 blacks on the 53 man roster (only whites being the punter, kicker and snapper), when Tampa has had to go into "WNBA mode" for several years --- giving away thousand's of free tickets and still never selling out because whites are staying away in droves.

Word from ESPN is the Lions are seriously considering bringing in Jim Caldwell, who I think has been pretty fair to whites, much like Les Frazier. Caldwell is an older man and (like Frazier) has a black wife. Having a "black wife" is important in my book, because it seems the black coaches with "white wives" seem to be extra racist toward white athletes -- Marvin Lewis, Denny Green, Doc Rivers, Charlie Stong, ect. Perhaps they simply want to prove they are NOT Uncle Tom's, so they go out of their way to screw white athletes?

Black males with white wives have always been the most hostile to white men. I don't think being or not being an Uncle Tom has anything to do with it, I just think they hate white men. I laugh when they claim to "love" their wives. You can't hate half of a race and love the other half. It doesn't work that way.

You're right, black men with black wives tend to be more reasonable.

I'm not as knowledgable as some of the guys on here but does Houston need a new QB. I thought the kid that filled in was doing a pretty good job and now that O'Brian is there he could even be made better.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
It's hard to say - I think Keenum showed some things but Schaub is not as bad as everyone is saying he is. I think O'Brien could really help Schaub get out of his slump as well as develop Keenum. I do think they will end up drafting a QB though.

PHillisFan

Master
Shaub was dreadful this year but he might not fit into Obriens offense which i believe is a more vertical offense. Shaub has always been more of a wco qb. Keenum has the arm to play in a vertical offense but he needs to do a better job of recognzing the blitz. A jay cutler experienced qb could be on the radar. I dont think the veterans on the team like the
Idea of rebuilding but of they go with bortles or manziel they could play a roethlisberger role in a playoff talent loaded team.

PHillisFan

Master
Stupid tampa is set to hire lovie smith. Gotta
feel bad for the likes of glennon and leonard.

PamelaOC

Banned
Hatey Smiff has no business being an NFL coach. He simply isn't qualified. I'm looking forward (not) to the day when the Rooney Rule is expanded to mandate that black coaches cannot be fired. I'm sure there are Marxist DWFs fanatical and stupid enough to support that.

I feel for the white players on any team that hires Hatey Smiff, and hope that they get treated fairly.

Truthteller

Mentor
Black males with white wives have always been the most hostile to white men. I don't think being or not being an Uncle Tom has anything to do with it, I just think they hate white men. I laugh when they claim to "love" their wives. You can't hate half of a race and love the other half. It doesn't work that way.

You're right, black men with black wives tend to be more reasonable.

Pam, here's how my theory works for why so many of these black coaches with white wives love to screw over white players:

Okay, I'm looking at it from a "black angle". Most black men that go "fo deez white womenz" are shunned and rejected by many in the "black community". Many black men (i.e Rob Parker of ESPN) don't like it and MOST black women can't stand them or flat out hate them with a passion.

Okay, so knowing they are being labeled "Uncle Toms" by their own people, most try to overcompensate with the whole "black pride thang" and try to pretend they are proud of their race, when any fool can tell they are ashamed of their own women.

Okay, so if you are a black football or basketball coach, what's the best way to show your people you are not a "sellout", even though you clearly are?

Well, you go out of your way to favor black players and do everything you can to destroy the career's of aspiring whites....particularly at Caste positions. Marvin "I have a Greek wife" Lewis is even worse than Hatie Smiff and Dennis Green, if that's possible. Look at how he's destroyed (or derailed) the careers of so many young whites that show potential and are not QB's, OL's or TE's. Rex Burkhead, R. Whalen, Dane Sazenbacher, Dan Skuta, M. Hunt, Matt Jones, Tom Nelson, Ethan Kilmer, ect....List can go on and on!

So, as far as Smiff is concerned, he's in a tricky spot: He wants to show his fellow blacks (particularly black women) that he's not a "sellout". By the same token, as I noted earlier, Tampa has had to go into "WNBA mode" for several years --- giving away thousand's of free tickets and still never selling out because whites are staying away in droves.

So can he field an almost all-black team to show blacks he's not a "sellout", when Tampa can't give away tickets for teams that resembles Grambling with white QB?

Last edited:
What happens with Marvin Lewis (?)

Eleven seasons @ basically .500 football, & without a playoff win. I think a lot of NFL ownership is impulsively reactionary, firing & blaming head coaches too quickly. But 11 years without a playoff win is a low standard for keeping a head coaching job, even by Bengal standards.

Predictably the blame is falling disproportionately on Dalton, but Lewis has 8 seasons before Dalton, of winless playoff football..

Truthteller

Mentor
What happens with Marvin Lewis (?)

Eleven seasons @ basically .500 football, & without a playoff win. I think a lot of NFL ownership is impulsively reactionary, firing & blaming head coaches too quickly. But 11 years without a playoff win is a low standard for keeping a head coaching job, even by Bengal standards.

Perhaps Marvin Lewis deserves a 10 year extension?

Might as well give it to him, because he's not leaving anytime soon. The Jewish media trolls (HBO, ESPN, NBC) worship at his feet, the DWF's think he's awesome and witty and cool beyond belief....and, outside of the occasional white QB and o-lineman, Cincinnati has fielded mostly black teams since the 1980's.

And that's where Lewis fits perfectly, he loves white women, but hates honkey males -- meaning Burkhead, Hunt, Sanzenbacher and many others need not apply, if they ever want to be more than back up scrubs. Imagine how Welker, Woodhead, Decker, Kuechly and many others would've fared in Cincy? Even Justin Smith, a potential Hall of Fame player, was never appreciated in Cincinnati and allowed to leave in his prime!

Off course, all the pro-black ESPN trolls (as well Donkey face Shannon Sharpe) are blaming the young, white (red-haired) quarterback for the loss. Tom Jackson and Cris Carter said it straight -- Bengals LOST BECAUSE OF THEIR QUARTERBACK. Amazingly, Caste stodge Trent Dilfer stood up for him?

Only good aspect regarding the Bengals, is their attendance has been dropping for years, despite having a fairly new stadium. Hopefully more whites will wise up and stop going to these games, which Marxist's have rigged to make sure are going to be all almost all black on the field and sidelines....except, of course, the pride-less white hookers/cheerleaders who dress up like whores on the sidelines and debase themselves week in and week out.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
In my opinion, the ONLY reason that Cincy won the division and made the playoffs to begin with is because of Andy Dalton. It certainly wasn't because of their defense. Maybe Lewis should just waive Dalton outright and bring in a "real athlete". It would be fitting to see the Bengals return to the cellar behind the direction of a "room brightening"-smile wearing black quarterback. Heck, Bridgewater's got to go somewhere, might as well be Cincy.
Think of what Dalton could do for, say, the Cleveland Browns.:smile:

PamelaOC

Banned
And that's where Lewis fits perfectly, he loves white women, but hates honkey males -- meaning Burkhead, Hunt, Sanzenbacher and many others need not apply, if they ever want to be more than back up scrubs. Imagine how Welker, Woodhead, Decker, Kuechly and many others would've fared in Cincy? Even Justin Smith, a potential Hall of Fame player, was never appreciated in Cincinnati and allowed to leave in his prime!

Off course, all the pro-black ESPN trolls (as well Donkey face Shannon Sharpe) are blaming the young, white (red-haired) quarterback for the loss. Tom Jackson and Cris Carter said it straight -- Bengals LOST BECAUSE OF THEIR QUARTERBACK. Amazingly, Caste stodge Trent Dilfer stood up for him?

Only good aspect regarding the Bengals, is their attendance has been dropping for years, despite having a fairly new stadium. Hopefully more whites will wise up and stop going to these games, which Marxist's have rigged to make sure are going to be all almost all black on the field and sidelines....except, of course, the pride-less white hookers/cheerleaders who dress up like whores on the sidelines and debase themselves week in and week out.

He doesn't love white women. Desires or covets, but not loves. Like I've said before, you can't love half of a race and hate the other half.

white is right

Hall of Famer
In my opinion, the ONLY reason that Cincy won the division and made the playoffs to begin with is because of Andy Dalton. It certainly wasn't because of their defense. Maybe Lewis should just waive Dalton outright and bring in a "real athlete". It would be fitting to see the Bengals return to the cellar behind the direction of a "room brightening"-smile wearing black quarterback. Heck, Bridgewater's got to go somewhere, might as well be Cincy.
Think of what Dalton could do for, say, the Cleveland Browns.:smile:
ESPN already had a panel of experts debating on whether the Bungles should jettison Dalton. Not too many third year qb's have had the regular season success he has had. Basically the only ones who have performed better will have busts in Canton. If drafting and grooming a hall of fame qb was that easy the Saints wouldn't have gone 22 years without making the playoffs and the Bills would have gone to the playoff in this century.....:jaw:

Tannehill17

Mentor
ESPN already had a panel of experts debating on whether the Bungles should jettison Dalton. Not too many third year qb's have had the regular season success he has had. Basically the only ones who have performed better will have busts in Canton. If drafting and grooming a hall of fame qb was that easy the Saints wouldn't have gone 22 years without making the playoffs and the Bills would have gone to the playoff in this century.....:jaw:

I see Dalton as being in kind of the same situation Ryan Tannehill is in. Both QB's are good but can be inconsistent at times. The problem with both of them is, if one of them has an off day, their teams just aren't good enough to carry the load, like say the Panthers or 49ers are. Kaepernick and Newton are subpar QB's who ride their teams strong defenses to win games. If the Bengals jettison Dalton, then they deserve what they get. Remember, this is the same organization that drafted Akili Smith 15 years ago. What a disaster that was.