Athlete Crime Thread

SneakyQuick

Mentor
He walks with God. What on earth does that even mean? Is he an amateur theologian that likes to beat up strippers?

white is right

Hall of Famer
He walks with God. What on earth does that even mean? Is he an amateur theologian that likes to beat up strippers?
His father is a preacher and in between getting suspended for PED tests and being before the courts he reads the good book.

Amren.com

Mentor

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Shawn Kemp Booked For Drive By Shooting

It's crazy to me that these guys who make get 100 million dollar contracts even back then end up doing these types things. It's just like
with many lottery winners. When your not used to having money you can't spend it fast enough. Then to taste the good life and come
back to being poor is a rocky road. Even still it's unreal that be will rob, cheat, steal and kill for money.

Like it says in the Holy Bible. Money is the root of all evil. Not by itself by when it's worshipped like a false god and people will do
just about anything to accumulate as much of it as they can. Yet it's never enough. Money corrupts most people.

Even though Kemp was a very powerful dunker in his time in the nba over a decade or so, he was 6'10. Yet he lost the dunk contest
4 times. Lmao.

Amren.com

Mentor
It's crazy to me that these guys who make get 100 million dollar contracts even back then end up doing these types things. It's just like
with many lottery winners. When your not used to having money you can't spend it fast enough. Then to taste the good life and come
back to being poor is a rocky road. Even still it's unreal that be will rob, cheat, steal and kill for money.

Like it says in the Holy Bible. Money is the root of all evil. Not by itself by when it's worshipped like a false god and people will do
just about anything to accumulate as much of it as they can. Yet it's never enough. Money corrupts most people.

Even though Kemp was a very powerful dunker in his time in the nba over a decade or so, he was 6'10. Yet he lost the dunk contest
4 times. Lmao.
It makes me laugh that these overpaid retards piss away their money and end up broke because they are retards.

SneakyQuick

Mentor
If I remember correctly Shawn Kemp fathered 7 kids with 6 different women?

Clearly he has terrific judgment. Good thing for us he had so many kids to pass his genes along to.

booth

Mentor
I am not trying to be a wise butt but I thought he might get at least 20 years for killing her dog. They are hard on people who hurt animals around in this area. I know the dog burned up in her car, but Ruggs was responsible for its death.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Would anyone be surprised if Ruggs is released after 3 years and the NFL welcomes him back with open arms?

white is right

Hall of Famer
The Skrine fraud case is a strange one.

It's obvious he squandered his after taxes 25 million or so dollar earnings but why would he cash rubber ball cheques in the outer suburbs of Toronto. I assumed he had drifted down to a CFL level player but that isn't the case maybe he has girl on the side as there is an Afro-Caribbean community in areas that were formally farm areas.

Skrine must be punchy because if he squandered 25 million plus what would 100K Canadian(75K+US) do for him beyond pay his nut for a month or two? And why would he try and flee through an airport with Interpol alerts at the screening and interview area.

Last edited:

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Mikey Williams, an alleged basketball prodigy and obviously an Upside American, has never played a second of college basketball. despite this obvious fact, he has already raked in millions of dollars through NIL deals, especially his Puma shoe contract. still, the Tom Iron Rule applies, and this “scholar”ship afflete had to “keep it real” outside his $1.2 million dollar mansion and shoot up an Uber driver’s car with 6 people inside.

he has now been arraigned on multiple felony accounts and is barred from campus (not that he would’ve ever attended classes anyway) and from all team activities.

diversity is our strength!

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
nice to see the increasing vibrancy, cultural enrichment, and affleticism in golf …

“suspect” stabs 66-year old cashier to death with golf club. the “man” was eventually apprehended, but obviously doesn’t fit the kosher-approved narrative so a description and name are withheld.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
nice to see the increasing vibrancy, cultural enrichment, and affleticism in golf …

“suspect” stabs 66-year old cashier to death with golf club. the “man” was eventually apprehended, but obviously doesn’t fit the kosher-approved narrative so a description and name are withheld.
Is this the legacy of Tiger Woods?

Note this heinous crime took place in Minneapolis. Has any city been turned into a violent hellhole faster in US history? I was there for work two years or so before the “Summer of Love” and I didn’t leave with the impression that the place was a total dump. Sure I noticed a heavily black area that I had to drive through and sure there were many more negroes at the Mall of America than I remember seeing in the Mighty Ducks film as a kid. But overall compared to all of the East Coast cities that I am greatly familiar with, I thought the place wasn’t half bad. Now if I had to go again I’d prepare as if I was traveling to Chicago or St Louis….

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Is this the legacy of Tiger Woods?

Note this heinous crime took place in Minneapolis. Has any city been turned into a violent hellhole faster in US history? I was there for work two years or so before the “Summer of Love” and I didn’t leave with the impression that the place was a total dump. Sure I noticed a heavily black area that I had to drive through and sure there were many more negroes at the Mall of America than I remember seeing in the Mighty Ducks film as a kid. But overall compared to all of the East Coast cities that I am greatly familiar with, I thought the place wasn’t half bad. Now if I had to go again I’d prepare as if I was traveling to Chicago or St Louis….
The Twin Cities are the proud recipients of a literal horde of Somalians. Basically replaced the white population in a few years.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
The Twin Cities are the proud recipients of a literal horde of Somalians. Basically replaced the white population in a few years.
Yes I did notice the large amount of Somalis, as they are easy to pick out with either their foreign dress or their bulbous head shapes (when they are dressed like typical black Americans). But when did all the “George Floyds” arrive and where did they come from? If they were there for decades, were they more docile until the recent “justice reforms”?