Arizona Cardinals General Thread

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Arizona trades for trash black quarterback Josh Dobbs. Probably doesn’t bode well for Clayton Tune. Dobbs was dreadful and has never been good but as we see with every other position blacks just need to be forced everywhere. This is the caste system.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The near unanimous consensus among the hive mind "sports journalists" is that the Cardinals are mailing it in this season in the aftermath of the ruins of the Kucksbury era in order to get the first pick next year, apparently to draft the next "Great Black Hope" to replace Great Black Hope Kyler Murray, who is damaged goods at this point and a failure if wins and losses as a starter means anything. Colt McCoy was cut (it was time, he had a decent career but had little left and had become injury prone), and the team just traded for the immortal Josh Dobbs, so it will come down to which one is named the Week One starter as Murray is on the PUP list and may not play at all this season.

The Cardinals have been a pathetic ultra-Caste bottom feeder forever with the rare good season and have the worst owner this side of Bob Nutting, so the QB decision under the new coaching regime will indicate whether they've decided to go with Clayton Tune and develop his obvious skill and athleticism, or go the easy Caste way and name the journeyman Dobbs.

Cardinals coach Jonathan Gannon said he thinks rookie QB Clayton Tune is ready to start.
“I think he’s ready to go,” Gannon said when asked if he thought Tune could be the starter. The Cardinals have split practice reps between Tune and Josh Dobbs after they traded for Dobbs at final cuts. Dobbs’ experience with the coaching staff has him the frontrunner to start but it wouldn’t be a surprise to see the Cardinals stick with Tune, who progressed throughout the preseason. The Cardinals don’t plan to name a starter for competitive advantages before Week 1.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
The near unanimous consensus among the hive mind "sports journalists" is that the Cardinals are mailing it in this season in the aftermath of the ruins of the Kucksbury era in order to get the first pick next year, apparently to draft the next "Great Black Hope" to replace Great Black Hope Kyler Murray, who is damaged goods at this point and a failure if wins and losses as a starter means anything. Colt McCoy was cut (it was time, he had a decent career but had little left and had become injury prone), and the team just traded for the immortal Josh Dobbs, so it will come down to which one is named the Week One starter as Murray is on the PUP list and may not play at all this season.

The Cardinals have been a pathetic ultra-Caste bottom feeder forever with the rare good season and have the worst owner this side of Robert Nutting, so the QB decision under the new coaching regime will indicate whether they've decided to go with Clayton Tune and develop his obvious skill and athleticism, or go the easy Caste way and name the journeyman Dobbs.

Cardinals coach Jonathan Gannon said he thinks rookie QB Clayton Tune is ready to start.
“I think he’s ready to go,” Gannon said when asked if he thought Tune could be the starter. The Cardinals have split practice reps between Tune and Josh Dobbs after they traded for Dobbs at final cuts. Dobbs’ experience with the coaching staff has him the frontrunner to start but it wouldn’t be a surprise to see the Cardinals stick with Tune, who progressed throughout the preseason. The Cardinals don’t plan to name a starter for competitive advantages before Week 1.

Just like the tv show, "Name That Tune". I really hope they go with Clayton Tune. I agree with you Don Wassall as he is a very exciting young
prospect that is a dual threat qb. He may just be the replacement for the bust Kyler Murray someday. We can hope so as the Cardinals need
to start trending in the other direction for a change!

Last edited:

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Just like the tv show, "Name That Tune". I really hope they go with Clayton Tune. I agree with you Don Wassall as he is a very exciting young
prospect that is a dual threat qb. He may just be the replacement for the bust Kyler Murray someday. We an hope so as the Cardinals need
to start trending in the other direction for a change!
It's so easy to see through the Caste System narrative and how phony it is. In this case it's been inverted -- Tune is the QB with the obvious "upside" while the only thing Dobbs has going for him is that his character is supposedly "through the roof" lol https://arizonasports.com/story/353...ack-josh-dobbs-character-is-through-the-roof/

I thought a helluva lot of White athletes have great character, but apparently not "through the roof" as only the Magical Race can have. Talent and the proven production which Tune delivered all through his career at Houston mean nothing when compared to someone whose character is through the roof.

jphoss

Mentor
Honestly I hope the cardinals tank and take Williams. I’d rather Maye go to a better organization

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
It's so easy to see through the Caste System narrative and how phony it is. In this case it's been inverted -- Tune is the QB with the obvious "upside" while the only thing Dobbs has going for him is that his character is supposedly "through the roof" lol https://arizonasports.com/story/353...ack-josh-dobbs-character-is-through-the-roof/

I thought a helluva lot of White athletes have great character, but apparently not "through the roof" as only the Magical Race can have. Talent and the proven production which Tune delivered all through his career at Houston mean nothing when compared to someone whose character is through the roof.
Now if they tell us this guy has a “room brightening smile” to go with that “through the roof” character, I don’t see how Arizona could even lose one game.

SneakyQuick

Mentor
Now if they tell us this guy has a “room brightening smile” to go with that “through the roof” character, I don’t see how Arizona could even lose one game.

New NFL math
through the roof character + oily hips + room brightening smile > higher iq + better college production + actual upside potential

Or something like that. Nauseating

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Gannon is but the latest in an endless line of Caste Clowns hired to coach the Cardinals.

Cardinals HC Jonathan Gannon said Joshua Dobbs will start in Week 2 against the Giants.
Dobbs and the Cardinals managed 210 yards of total offense in their Week 1 loss to the Commanders. The journeyman quarterback lost two fumbles on the day, and completed 21-of-30 passes for a meager 132 yards. The Cardinals play host to the Giants in Week 2, as they look to rebound from Week 1’s rough outing. For those curious, you should not start Dobbs in your fantasy leagues.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
I’m glad the cancer patient gets another shot at mediocrity.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Gannon is but the latest in an endless line of Caste Clowns hired to coach the Cardinals.

Cardinals HC Jonathan Gannon said Joshua Dobbs will start in Week 2 against the Giants.
Dobbs and the Cardinals managed 210 yards of total offense in their Week 1 loss to the Commanders. The journeyman quarterback lost two fumbles on the day, and completed 21-of-30 passes for a meager 132 yards. The Cardinals play host to the Giants in Week 2, as they look to rebound from Week 1’s rough outing. For those curious, you should not start Dobbs in your fantasy leagues.

It has to be a league agenda. It sure feels like it as almost every team has to have either a starter or backups. It's happened very fast and
took alot of fans by suprise. I doubt many of us here are shocked as we can see the constant pandering and promotion of these guys. Even
when they have horrible games the media still has a love affair with them. It's all so scripted. Well let's hope they keep losing so that maybe
in a few weeks we will see Tune get hit chance.

SneakyQuick

Mentor
Whether it’s a league agenda or not, the only thing that might encourage some change would be white fans (who pay the bills the for the league ) to walk away as the product on the field degrades.

Now I suppose it’s possible the league could have 100 percent black starters at quarterback and still be highly enjoyable but I wouldn’t bet on it.

A well orchestrated, and determined boycott will do more to change this anything else will.

In doing so, some white athletes would be negatively affected and that is unfortunately the price that needs to be paid.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Former Bengal tackle Jonah Williams signs with the Cards for 2 years, 30 million. Not my favorite landing spot for him but at least he got a good contract.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Arizona trades for the Atlanta quota Ridder which will effectively end Clayton Tune's career in Arizona.

I mentioned the younger White head coaches and their cuckish tendencies at the QB position. Gannon seems blindly devoted to the manlet and is placing yet another black QB ahead of Clayton Tune.