anthony Knight

White Power

Mentor
Very stout white running back that committed to all places North Carolina State. here is his profile preety ggood size to speed ratio.http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/recruiting/player-Anthony-Knight-85671;_ylt=AryyJTukjjc_5ydg4Mj17YlHPZB4 Here is Scout profile it seems Mr. knight could be the 2nd coming of Toby gerhart look at his amazing numbers last year this kid has the chance to be the next Toby. Their is no bigger compliment. http://recruiting.scout.com/a.z?s=73&p=8&c=1&nid=4871034 I mean 14.42 yards a carry no wonder he was offered by this coach. I hope he sees his immense talent. Edited by: White Power

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Wow... why go to N.C. State? Tom O'Brien is gonna make him a fullback or safety. I know he wants a BC offer real bad, and if they do offer him, he might switch his commitment.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Wow FB in the making.
smiley5.gif
Hopefully if he gets converted to his required role of blocking back (which I'm almost positive he will be)he will try and transfer to an FCS or D2 school that will give him a shot to run the ball, and have a few years of eligibility left.

White Power

Mentor
I think he was told you will have a chance to compete or why else go there. It makes no sense.

whiteCB

Master
Can someone become friends with this young man on Facebook and tell him about the huge mistake he just made in going to NC St.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
whiteCB said:
Can someone become friends with this young man on Facebook and tell him about the huge mistake he just made in going to NC St.

you probably can.
smiley2.gif

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
Has anyone else noticed that there seems to be an upsurge in the number of white backs with offers this year after the dominance of Toby last year? Now mind you, some of these guys might be switched to FB, WR or safety, but still I think we will be seeing slow progress with the number of white backs in FBS football.

WR may actually darken a little with the hateful recruiting services though. Lets just hope that our WRs moving on to the NFL in the next couple years do real well to aid in progress.

White Power

Mentor
Well Mr. Knight decommitts from N.C..State and will attend Nevada that gives this school 2 white running back recruits Tony Knight and Kendall Brock. I guess Tony finally saw the light. I wish this young man a great career in the Toby Gerhart mold.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
White Power said:
Well Mr. Knight decommitts from N.C..State and will attend Nevada that gives this school 2 white running back recruits Tony Knight and Kendall Brock. I guess Tony finally saw the light. I wish this young man a great career in the Toby Gerhart mold.
Good news indeed. I wonder if this website played any role....

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
White Power said:

Very good news!!

Riddlewire

Master
If Caste Football considers this kid to be white:

tonyw.jpg

Then I guess I don't belong here any more.

white is right

Hall of Famer
He looks like the mulatto offspring of Tracey Morgan and a groupie...
smiley2.gif
Edited by: white is right

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
Riddlewire said:
I think this thread should be deleted.

Heck NO! Although this kid's last name is "Knight", he isn't dark as the "night". Heck he could be mostly Sicilian with lots of Moorish blood (ala Mike Turico!). This kid is white in my book, due to being the best anti-caste story of CF this year!
smiley2.gif

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
I dunno, ToughJ, from the pic that Riddlewire posted, with the tight-curled afro hair, flat nose, full lips and dark complection, this feller looks more black than say, Ryan Mathews, who is mulatto (black absentee father, white mother). If he's white, than I'm a labrador retriever.

White Power

Mentor
I don't wat to argue with some of you on this board then why dosen't he have more offers is he is truly white. I am not saying he is Cam McDaniel however some of my distant family from Sicily are dark and white. I am just saying. He does look mixed, but with what we don't know. I say we hold out judgement until we can get a better look at him. Damn I hate to be wrong on this one. I think Mr. Knight looks alot like Sean Cody of the Houston Texans.

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
FootballDad said:
I dunno, ToughJ, from the pic that Riddlewire posted, with the tight-curled afro hair, flat nose, full lips and dark complection, this feller looks more black than say, Ryan Mathews, who is mulatto (black absentee father, white mother). If he's white, than I'm a labrador retriever.

FD, it was satire. I was joking lol. I don't see the point in deleting the thread really, because there's some humor in it, but I'd agree the kid isn't someone who has to fight the caste system. He looks like a Sambo warrior instead of an anti-caste warrior lol.