Andy Isabella

white is right

Hall of Famer
I’d love that. Turn him into another Welker/Edelman, how great would that be! The old Pats would do it in a minute. Now? Not so sure.
Why not snag him off the Cardinals practice squad(assuming he reverts to it). It's going to be a long season for the Patriots anyway you might as well make a clean break from the CFL caliber receiver core and try out something new.

Last edited:

booth

Mentor
Isabella signs with the Ravens. He was placed on their practice squad.

wile

Master
Gutencuck from the Packers screws up yet again. The deep passing game last Sunday looked like Chicago Bears futility at their worst and old Gut just cashes his checks.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The Ravens with their putrid receivers decide to sign this ultra-injury prone, over the hill retread rather than start playing Isabella. Can anyone see Isabella ever starting for Baltimore or even playing significant snaps? I can't.

Ravens signed WR DeSean Jackson.​

Clearly in the "veteran speed threat for hire" phase of his career, Jackson split 16 games last year between the Rams and Raiders, coming away with two fantasy-useful games in low-snap count situations where he caught bombs. That's about what we expect him to do in Baltimore, but the depth chart is weak enough that it makes sense for both sides. Jackson said in April that he'd only play this season if he could play with an elite quarterback -- Lamar Jackson must have been enough for him. DeSean will be a hoping-for-long-touchdown FLEX if active.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
The only way Andy will get a sniff is if another team signs him of the Ravens PS. This is evident now that they signed Jackson, a poorer version of Andy. If Jackson sees even one snap, it’s a travesty, as Isabella would run circles around him at this point.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
Desean Jackson…the desperation is real. What an embarrassment for the Ravens.
And I hope the Ravens end up an embarrassment. Jackson is their answer for their thin WR issues? Please...

If the DWfs cannot see the outright discrimination by now they deserve whatever they get. This is ludicrous that Isabella isn't put in there.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Andy has 2 things they hate. He is white and he is fast. They don't mind possession receivers! Just like the nba, the
nfl really frowns on white outside receivers that are not black. It's very hard to break this concrete enforcement to keep
the position with only certain guys. It's helps them to continue to push the propaganda. Just like how Scotty Miller
despite his explosiveness is ignorred and downplayed.

People think I'm making this stuff up but I've seen it for decade after decade. I'm always shocked when a rare guy is allowed to
succeed with speed like a Jordy Nelson. They cut or hide these guys as fast as they can.

Andy Isabella deserves beter. So disgusting. The main racism worldwide above all of it is anti white! They won't tell you that though!

white lightning

Hall of Famer
So a team goes out of their way to get an older receiver on the downside of his career instead of playing a kid in his prime who
is way faster than DeSean Jackson. The race wouldn't even be close. Yet the media says they need a deep threat. They have one
on their practice squad that will never see the light of day. Jackson is 35 and on his way to the nursing home!

Last edited:

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
So a team goes out of their way to get an older receiver on the downside of his career instead of playing a kid in his prime who
is way faster than DeSean Jackson. The race wouldn't even be close. Yet the media says they need a deep threat. They have one
on their practice squad that will never see the light of day. Jackson is 35 and on his way to the nursing home!

Ridiculous! I was just about to search his age. Ludicrous. I didn't know he was 35. But Isabella will probably never see the field now.

SneakyQuick

Mentor
And the best part is Lamar “wonderlic 13” will be the quarterback. Man it’s hard to know what’s worse. The city of Baltimore or it’s NFL franchise.

Isabella has not gotten a fair shake and he likely wont because you could put a core of hall of famers for him to throw to, and Jackson will still stink up the joint.

Him and Scotty Miller. Fast outside whiteys need not apply.

Warhawk_46

Master
And the best part is Lamar “wonderlic 13” will be the quarterback. Man it’s hard to know what’s worse. The city of Baltimore or it’s NFL franchise.

Isabella has not gotten a fair shake and he likely wont because you could put a core of hall of famers for him to throw to, and Jackson will still stink up the joint.

Him and Scotty Miller. Fast outside whiteys need not apply.
I think even more than the fast white guys, they cannot tolerate small, fast white guys. We’ve seen some breakthrough with fast, tall white guys like Nelson, Thielen, Kupp and Decker.

But heaven forbid smaller white guts like Isabella, Berrios, and Miller get to show off their speed. The ptb could then not use the “too small” label.

Plus it opens up the doors for explosive running backs like a Borghi to be questioned why he is not playing over black scrubs.

SneakyQuick

Mentor
I think even more than the fast white guys, they cannot tolerate small, fast white guys. We’ve seen some breakthrough with fast, tall white guys like Nelson, Thielen, Kupp and Decker.

But heaven forbid smaller white guts like Isabella, Berrios, and Miller get to show off their speed. The ptb could then not use the “too small” label.

Plus it opens up the doors for explosive running backs like a Borghi to be questioned why he is not playing over black scrubs.
100 percent true. And let’s face it. If they only allow blacks to play certain positions as they grow up most people won’t notice the handful of whiteys who beat the odds getting tossed out of the league unfairly.

If you ask 100 football fans if they think Andy Isabella got a legit opportunity in the nfl their first reaction would be Andy who????

By not playing him they keep him anonymous and easily expendable.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
100 percent true. And let’s face it. If they only allow blacks to play certain positions as they grow up most people won’t notice the handful of whiteys who beat the odds getting tossed out of the league unfairly.

If you ask 100 football fans if they think Andy Isabella got a legit opportunity in the nfl their first reaction would be Andy who????

By not playing him they keep him anonymous and easily expendable.
Because of the intense interest in the annual NFL draft and also the popularity of fantasy football, a fair number of those 100 football fans would know who former second round draft pick Andy Isabella is. In fact, fantasy football has made the success of so many White players on offense and defense despite their distinct minority status more widely known and actually indirectly serves the CF cause.

But the number who would agree that Isabella's been screwed over or at the least not been given a fair shot because of the NFL's institutionalized racism against Whites (the Caste System in sports) would be significantly smaller than the number who know who he is. "The best players always play" and "sports is the last meritocracy" are two lies still believed by most sports fans, but not by quite as many as before.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Andy has 2 things they hate. He is white and he is fast. They don't mind possession receivers! Just like the nba, the
nfl really frowns on white outside receivers that are not black. It's very hard to break this concrete enforcement to keep
the position with only certain guys. It's helps them to continue to push the propaganda. Just like how Scotty Miller
despite his explosiveness is ignorred and downplayed.

People think I'm making this stuff up but I've seen it for decade after decade. I'm always shocked when a rare guy is allowed to
succeed with speed like a Jordy Nelson. They cut or hide these guys as fast as they can.

Andy Isabella deserves beter. So disgusting. The main racism worldwide above all of it is anti white! They won't tell you that though!

Very well said. The NFL does it's best to put the White WRs as slot guys. Jordy was the last White WR off the top of my head that was viewed as an outside WR. They are very threatened by the narrative that White athletes possess long speed and are able to get behind defenses. Isabella could have easily been a compliment to Hopkins but instead they brought in AJ Green. He could have also been the underneath/gadget play guy but they brought in the overhyped/oft injured Rondale Moore for the sole purpose of replacing Isabella.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
For what it's worth, Isabella has been called up from the practice squad for tomorrow's game against the Falcons.

Warhawk_46

Master
Very well said. The NFL does it's best to put the White WRs as slot guys. Jordy was the last White WR off the top of my head that was viewed as an outside WR. They are very threatened by the narrative that White athletes possess long speed and are able to get behind defenses. Isabella could have easily been a compliment to Hopkins but instead they brought in AJ Green. He could have also been the underneath/gadget play guy but they brought in the overhyped/oft injured Rondale Moore for the sole purpose of replacing Isabella.
Eric Decker was too.

Remember the Packers had Jeff Janis who was 6’3”, 215 lbs and ran a legit 4.3.

He was ignored throughout his career save for the playoff game against AZ when they needed him.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
For what it's worth, Isabella has been called up from the practice squad for tomorrow's game against the Falcons.
Maybe it will be an early christmas present for us here on this great message board. I checked the Ravens Depth Chart for tommorow
and he is listed as 2nd string so he would probably be the 4th or 5th receiver to play hopefully. It's funny. Isabella might be the fastest
receiver in the NFL yet everywhere he goes it has to be a magical qb to throw the ball to him. Crazy world we live in.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
tocyzuumxttnj7rddtdg.jpg