Alexander Ustinov

amoeba man

Guru
That was good win for Ustinov.He looks in shape and has lost weight since the Pulev loss and a fight with Chisora may be on the horizon as he's signed with Frank Warren.

werewolf

Hall of Famer
That was good win for Ustinov.He looks in shape and has lost weight since the Pulev loss and a fight with Chisora may be on the horizon as he's signed with Frank Warren.

He looked in much better shape now, 22 pounds less than vs. Pulev. Still doesn't look that skilled, though. Looks awkward with his arms. The negro had lost six fights in a row, now seven.

amoeba man

Guru
He looked in much better shape now, 22 pounds less than vs. Pulev. Still doesn't look that skilled, though. Looks awkward with his arms. The negro had lost six fights in a row, now seven.

Ustinov weighed in at 20 st which is 282 lbs so he's lost weight and is in much better shape but still huge and moves well for that size.He has fleet feet and fast hands and you're right he's not the most skilled but i think he showed some good stuff.He counter punched well on the inside and when guys Ustinov's size get inside and on top of their opponents they hit very hard.That's how he should fight.I think he's a very tough matchup for any heavy particularly the ones under 6'4.

He's signed with Frank Warren now a good promoter[who has sway with the WBO] and has the backing of the Russian promoter of Povetkin so it will be interesting to see the fights he gets.There are rumors he will get chimpsora and the winner of that fight gets the WBO shot.

white is right

Hall of Famer
Ustinov weighed in at 20 st which is 282 lbs so he's lost weight and is in much better shape but still huge and moves well for that size.He has fleet feet and fast hands and you're right he's not the most skilled but i think he showed some good stuff.He counter punched well on the inside and when guys Ustinov's size get inside and on top of their opponents they hit very hard.That's how he should fight.I think he's a very tough matchup for any heavy particularly the ones under 6'4.

He's signed with Frank Warren now a good promoter[who has sway with the WBO] and has the backing of the Russian promoter of Povetkin so it will be interesting to see the fights he gets.There are rumors he will get chimpsora and the winner of that fight gets the WBO shot.
Another rumour that his camp has told the press he might fight blow hard Briggs in Venezuela. How this rumour started, I would like to know. Supposedly he needs a top 5 opponent to become a mandatory for the Chagaev belt and Briggs is the easiest opponent to line up. I will believe it when I see Briggs in the other corner with gloves on. Briggs won't fight anyone with a pulse unless it's for 7 figures+http://www.boxingscene.com/team-ustinov-eye-shannon-briggs-october-clash--93464