Aaron Rodgers NY Jets

Quiet Speed

Mentor
What a bad break. Wilson has arm talent, no doubt. Someone needs to tell these young QBs that you don't have to win the game on every play. A punt is not a bad thing. If Wilson has grown to this point, he can win some games. Colt McCoy is a great option for signing.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Flacco still wants to play but no team has been interested in him. Same with Wentz as far as I know.

All the reports in training camp were that Wilson made lots of strides both in maturity and how to play, thanks in large part to Rodgers' presence and tutoring. Frankly, he's one of the few White QBs who did come across as a bust early on. All things considered he played pretty well last night, certainly made fewer mistakes than Josh Allen and at times actually reminded me of Rodgers the way he scrambled around under intense pressure and ended up either finding someone to throw to or just throwing it away. He's clearly another mobile White QB and has a strong arm, this is the season he has to put it together if he can. Zach Wilson establishing himself as the Jets' starter would be the best outcome after the loss of Rodgers.

The strides Wilson has made in terms of maturity are what make me hopeful he can turn his career around. This is a big opportunity for him granted the Jets address issues with the offensive line and playcalling.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
What a bad break. Wilson has arm talent, no doubt. Someone needs to tell these young QBs that you don't have to win the game on every play. A punt is not a bad thing. If Wilson has grown to this point, he can win some games. Colt McCoy is a great option for signing.

Agreed. Someone needs to tell Josh Allen to relax with the hero ball schtick. I think he is a tremendous player but at times he forces things resulting in turnovers.

freedom1

Mentor
In the history of bad NFL breaks, the Rodgers injury has to rank near the top. I really do feel bad for Rodgers and the Jets fans. This is so terrible.

In the history of bad NFL breaks, the Rodgers injury has to rank near the top. I really do feel bad for Rodgers and the Jets fans. This is so terrible.
It is undoubtedly the most catastrophic injury in sports history. To have the most talented player ever at the position go down like that is unprecedented.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Rodgers has been removed as a guest from the Pat McAfee show. He’s done a great job to make sure the “vaccine” pushers and Fauci don’t just get pushed conveniently down the memory hole. His most recent Epstein island commentary which got TV host Jimmy Kimmel (tribe member) all riled up and defensive appear to be his undoing. All in all it’s great Rodgers is spreading awareness on supposed “conspiracy theories”. He’s been the thorn in the sides of mainstream media since they foolishly attacked him due to his “immunized” stance two years ago. I also noticed Faggio on Profootballtalk jumping on the bandwagon to attack Rodgers to make his overlords happy.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Pat should have never sold out for the shekels. Shame BSPN removed/censored Rodgers. You summed it well. I enjoy his trolling of some of these dorks.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Pat should have never sold out for the shekels. Shame BSPN removed/censored Rodgers. You summed it well. I enjoy his trolling of some of these dorks.
Collusion and media blackballing because Rodgers poses a threat to the lies and false narrative.