a crisis in the offing for black QBs ?

referendum

Mentor
I might be hopelessly optimistic, but it seems to me that there are few college black QB's that are being mentioned as future NFL QB's, and the current black QB's are, by and large, a weak bunch, with the two best, Mcnabb and Mcnair, toward the end of their careers, with Mcnabb injury prone as well, with the rest, such as Young and Tavaris what his name at Minnesota, showing little promise of future excellence. Could we be witnessing a full scale crisis, an alert the media, call in Jesse Jackson and the NAACP event? Could we? Maybe I've been spending too much time looking at the QB ratings of Tavaris, Young and Leftwich, and have lost touch with the reality that the athletic, injury prone, panicy running back with pass option prototype of Young and Vick is the future.

Tom Iron

Mentor
referendum,

I think you're right on the money. But I'll go further and say it's not just the QB position. In the not too distant future, you'll see more and more White players coming back into all positions. They're right on the cusp of reentering the NFL in a big way and before you know it, there'll be more White players everywhere. I think the owners have learned a valueable lesson about blacks this off season. nobody puts up with all this baloney from employees foerever.

Tom Iron...

white is right

Hall of Famer
I think it's happening in the NBA. The Raptors seem to have permanently gone non-ghetto troublemaker. I know that black pea brained ghetto morons have complained about the lack of solefood in Toronto and the metric system in the past. Also it seemed like the organization couldn't keep any of their top prospects(I wonder why?). You would figure that Damon Stodomire would love Toronto because of the liberal pot laws alone....
smiley36.gif
smiley2.gif

Bear Backer

Mentor
referendum said:
I might be hopelessly optimistic, but it seems to me that there are few college black QB's that are being mentioned as future NFL QB's, and the current black QB's are, by and large, a weak bunch, with the two best, Mcnabb and Mcnair, toward the end of their careers, with Mcnabb injury prone as well, with the rest, such as Young and Tavaris what his name at Minnesota, showing little promise of future excellence. Could we be witnessing a full scale crisis, an alert the media, call in Jesse Jackson and the NAACP event? Could we? Maybe I've been spending too much time looking at the QB ratings of Tavaris, Young and Leftwich, and have lost touch with the reality that the athletic, injury prone, panicy running back with pass option prototype of Young and Vick is the future.

I hope so! It is time to put the new "prototype QB" theory to sleep. These guys just don't cut it bye and large. There have been alot of good mobile QB's in the NFL like Steve Young, Rich Gannon, Elway, Randall Cunningham in the late 80's and to a certain extent Donovan McNabb until a couple years ago when he ballooned up to the size of a baby elephant. The one thing was that separated them from alot of these QB's from the black athletic "QB of the future types" are that they were good quarterbacks and not guys that ran around and hoped on broken coverage like Culpepper or actually looked to pass first instead of run like Michael Vick.

I don't think the NFL and the establishment media has quite given up on this concept yet as Vince Young has been laughably rated by some as perhaps one of the best Quarterback's in the NFL. Everything was Culpepper and McNabb then when Culpepper showed he wasn't a good Quarterback and McNabb couldn't stay healthy or keep his weight in check it was Vick. Vick has gone to the dogs now and the new Golden Boy is Young. If he has any success at all, even to the extent of some journeyman like a Jake Delhomme, I don't see them getting off the hope for a black superman QB saviour anytime soon.

Tom Iron

Mentor
Gentlemen,

Just asking here. What do you think is the problem with black QB's? Is it intelligence? Can they learn the playbook? Just what is it? I've got my own idea, but I wonder what you're ideas are.

Tom Iron...

white is right

Hall of Famer
Most play the wrong style to be succesfull in the NFL. Also some of these guys don't have brains on par with airforce pilots/commercial pilots. To play qb in the NFL you need to have a brain on par with that as the NFL is very fast and defenses are very tricky. It's not like only black qb's can't read defenses as My cousin Vinny was horrible until he turned about 30 and things finally clicked for him.

Lance Alworth

Mentor
I agree with white is right. A lot of black QB's are good in college but the pro game is much different and most of them don't translate into good NFL quarterbacks. And thats to say nothing of their track record of injuries due to their propensity to take off and run rather than to take the sack or throw the ball away

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Let's see, Mr. Wonderlic had to sit out tonight's Titans preseason game for some unspecified "rules violation." Must have been a beauty. Then there's the obvious non-intelligence of The Dogfighter and Duhmarcus Russell.

You cantry to engineer anentirely artificialblack athletic superiority much easier at some positions than others. It's tough to start black pitchers in baseball who aren't reasonably competent; same thing with airline pilots and surgeons. In football, the onset of a triumphantly announced inevitable and logical black domination at quarterback was supposed totake place over a period of a decade or so,but the script has derailed big-time. So many black QBs obviously suck, while thefew that don'tare injury prone or decline much earlier than white quarterbacks (the same phenomenon holds true among the few decent black pitchers in MLB).

The publichas been sold abill of goods thatthe sea of blackson defense and at running back and wide receiveris legitimate, because theydon't understand the law of averages, genetics,how large the pool of potential white stars at all positions is,and the distributive Bell Curve when it comes to speed. Sadly, just as they believe the otherpretty picturestheir tell-a-vision shows them every day andnot knowing how to break down film much less evaluate 22 players during live games, they believe it is "racist" to challenge the obvious and natural coal black domination of football, but the glaring inadequacies of black quarterbacks are impossible to hide.

However, I'll believe a genuine change is occurring when the I-A college programs quit recruiting and starting black QBs on a massive scale. I don't see it happening, just as the recruiting of whites at "taboo" positions has barely changed. The artificial engineering is also seen in the way half of NFL assistant coaches are now black, and just about every franchise's announcing team has a black sidekick doing color (pun not intended), while corporate entities like The NFL Network are as dominated by black on-air employees as the product on the field. The NFL is the linchpin not only of the Caste System, but is a key component of the dysfunctional Glorious Imperial Multicultural American Empire and the ideologies it uses to justify its policies.

Until then, GreatBlack Hopes will continue to be shoved down our throats on an annual basis. Haven't heard of a great black college quarterback or two going into the '07 season? Give it time, we'll know soon enough.

G

Fumblepepper bumbling away as usual. He can't even hold the ball against the Cardinals backups' backups?

Don Wassall said:
Let's see, Mr. Wonderlic had to sit out tonight's Titans preseason game for some unspecified "rules violation." Must have been a beauty. Then there's the obvious non-intelligence of The Dogfighter and Duhmarcus Russell.

You can try to engineer an entirely artificial black athletic superiority much easier at some positions than others. It's tough to start black pitchers in baseball who aren't reasonably competent; same thing with airline pilots and surgeons. In football, the onset of a triumphantly announced inevitable and logical black domination at quarterback was supposed to take place over a period of a decade or so, but the script has derailed big-time. So many black QBs obviously suck, while the few that don't are injury prone or decline much earlier than white quarterbacks (the same phenomenon holds true among the few decent black pitchers in MLB).

The public has been sold a bill of goods that the sea of blacks on defense and at running back and wide receiver is legitimate, because they don't understand the law of averages, genetics, how large the pool of potential white stars at all positions is, and the distributive Bell Curve when it comes to speed. Sadly, just as they believe the other pretty pictures their tell-a-vision shows them every day and not knowing how to break down film much less evaluate 22 players during live games, they believe it is "racist" to challenge the obvious and natural coal black domination of football, but the glaring inadequacies of black quarterbacks are impossible to hide.

However, I'll believe a genuine change is occurring when the I-A college programs quit recruiting and starting black QBs on a massive scale. I don't see it happening, just as the recruiting of whites at "taboo" positions has barely changed. The artificial engineering is also seen in the way half of NFL assistant coaches are now black, and just about every franchise's announcing team has a black sidekick doing color (pun not intended), while corporate entities like The NFL Network are as dominated by black on-air employees as the product on the field. The NFL is the linchpin not only of the Caste System, but is a key component of the dysfunctional Glorious Imperial Multicultural American Empire and the ideologies it uses to justify its policies.

Until then, Great Black Hopes will continue to be shoved down our throats on an annual basis. Haven't heard of a great black college quarterback or two going into the '07 season? Give it time, we'll know soon enough.
Great points Don, as usual. Another example of Black dominance is the cover of Madden, which is ALWAYS black. Even when the cover athlete is a quarterback, its always an inferior black QB like VIck, McNabb, Young or Culpepper, when everybody knows that its the Breeses, Mannings and Bradys the run the show.

Its ridiculous that there is affirmative action for black coaches, but not for white skill players. The discrimination against white players is much worse than black coaches', because many times the NFL teams don't intend to do it, they just associate certain positions as being "naturally black."

Of course, creating affirmative action for whites at skill positions would never happened as the American public, blacks and whites alike would never stand for it. They still believe that crap that Whites have advantages every step of the way and think anything besides that is laughable. I am generally opposed to affirmative action as I believe as a rule of thumb that jobs should be awarded based on merit, not being a minority race - but there is no doubt that if we will help the minority coaches than we should also help the minority skill players...the Whites.

It is sickening that the NFL expects half of its coaches to be black when blacks only make up 13% of the United States and no more than 30% of high school players. Furthermore, it has been proven that white people are 15 IQ points smarter than blacks. Taking all things into consideration, probably only about 15% of NFL coaches and assistants should be black while about 85% should be white. Currently, it is about 60-40 in favour of Whites. Yet, despite accomplishing their objective and getting an over-representation of Black coaches, the NFL still tries to push harder and harder with their ROoney rule and will only be satisfied when a majority of head and assistant coaches is black.
smiley11.gif

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
TorontoArgos said:
It is sickening that the NFL expects half of its coaches to be black when blacks only make up 13% of the United States and no more than 30% of high school players.

What I like is takingthe System'slogic to itsconclusion. Blacks are 70% of players (when excluding kickers and long snappers it's more like 80%) --

Therefore -- they should be 70 percent or more of ALL positions including quarterback

Therefore -- they should be 70 percent or more of assistant coaches and head coaches

Therefore -- they should be 70 percent or more of football announcers

Therefore -- they should be 70 percent of GMs and other NFL franchise executives

Therefore -- they should be 70 percent of owners of NFL teams

Therefore -- they should hold 70 percent of all powerful positions in the United States

It flows beautifully -- until you get to the level of GMs, executives, owners and other power brokers. That's where thecartoon propagandaparts company with reality, where it starts to actually affect the white elites.Experimentation, exploitation and other racialengineering is just fun time, as long as it doesn't affect the planners. What's funniest of all is the notion that this empire will end up any differently from all the others.

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
Eventually I think people will see through it. There will be a book about it that sells one day mark my words. I think we have reached the peak in black players in the NFL.

I think we will see a "slight rise" in white skill players in the near future. It will be less taboo to have a white starter on the field at a taboo position as long as the majority remain black. However, b/c we can't have it both ways, society is going to continue to push for black QBs, coaches and GMs (b/c society wants proof that blacks can succeed in leadership and intelligence roles). When people see that some of these white players can succeed it will change some perceptions. Society is always changing and the NFL will change too.

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
With all the affirmative action around I wish they would implement quotas into the NFL for the skill positions. How would this sound:

WR: Each team must start one non-black WR and have two non-black WRs on the roster.
TB: Each team must have at least two non-black tailbacks on the roster.
CB: Same rule as WR.
S: Same rule as WR.

Of course this would never happen, but here's dreaming.
smiley2.gif

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The NFL won't change until the I-A college programs change the way they recruit. Most of the whites at coal black positions who could be playing in the NFL will never be drafted because they are either not recruited by the major programs or are switched to a more racially correct position. Major college football enables the NFL's racist policies by denying fair opportunity to many whiteswho are potentially good enough to play as professionals.

And the racial slotting and shutting out of whites has to stop in high schools with "diverse" student bodies as well.

Don Wassall said:
Let's see, Mr. Wonderlic had to sit out tonight's Titans preseason game for some unspecified "rules violation."  Must have been a beauty.  Then there's the obvious non-intelligence of The Dogfighter and Duhmarcus Russell.

You can try to engineer an entirely artificial black athletic superiority much easier at some positions than others.  It's tough to start black pitchers in baseball who aren't reasonably competent; same thing with airline pilots and surgeons.  In football, the onset of a triumphantly announced inevitable and logical black domination at quarterback was supposed to take place over a period of a decade or so, but the script has derailed big-time.  So many black QBs obviously suck, while the few that don't are injury prone or decline much earlier than white quarterbacks (the same phenomenon holds true among the few decent black pitchers in MLB).

The public has been sold a bill of goods that the sea of blacks on defense and at running back and wide receiver is legitimate, because they don't understand the law of averages, genetics, how large the pool of potential white stars at all positions is, and the distributive Bell Curve when it comes to speed.  Sadly, just as they believe the other pretty pictures their tell-a-vision shows them every day and not knowing how to break down film much less evaluate 22 players during live games, they believe it is "racist" to challenge the obvious and natural coal black domination of football, but the glaring inadequacies of black quarterbacks are impossible to hide.

However, I'll believe a genuine change is occurring when the I-A college programs quit recruiting and starting black QBs on a massive scale.  I don't see it happening, just as the recruiting of whites at "taboo" positions has barely changed.  The artificial engineering is also seen in the way half of NFL assistant coaches are now black, and just about every franchise's announcing team has a black sidekick doing color (pun not intended), while corporate entities like The NFL Network are as dominated by black on-air employees as the product on the field.  The NFL is the linchpin not only of the Caste System, but is a key component of the dysfunctional Glorious Imperial Multicultural American Empire and the ideologies it uses to justify its policies. 

Until then, Great Black Hopes will continue to be shoved down our throats on an annual basis.  Haven't heard of a great black college quarterback or two going into the '07 season?  Give it time, we'll know soon enough.

Someone who watches the Nashville media, told me yesterday why Young had to sit out the game. It seems the Titans have a rule that any player with less than 4 years experience, has to stay in the hotel with his teammates. Young said that he couldn't sleep in the hotel, so he stayed at home. The team then disciplined him by benching him for the first preseason game.

JoeV

Guru
Being benched for a preseason game is the equivalent of your fiancee telling you not to come to the rehearsal dinner, not really a punishment at all!

ToughJ.Riggins said:
There will be a book about it that sells one day mark my words.
Why not write one, Don? You could become the greatest hero in NFL history!!!!

Tom Iron

Mentor
All of the posts on this subject are excellent.

It's my opinion that the most demanding position on the football field is QB. To play that position is a fine mixture of physical, intellectual, and emotional elements. While a person may be less adept in one area than another, he must have enough of the other elements to make up for the deficit in the one particular area. If he doesn't have enough of two out of the three qualities, he won't be able to play QB in the NFL, which is the problem with most black QB's.

The biggest feature of the position (the one in which black QB's really are deficient), I think is the area of periferal vision and decifering information quickly. For instance, when a QB is calling the count and looking over the defense, he sees the defense as it is and he also sees the shifting that goes on as the count continues. All the time, his mind is filing this information. When the ball is snapped, he sees the first step (something like a snapshot with a camera)of most of the defensive players and again files this information. He doesn't have to see his own players first step because he already knows what their movements will be. However, he does take into account such information as one of his own players falling down or one of his linemen getting beaten by a defender. All this allows him to "feel" (black QB's don't feel the rush well)the rush of the D Linemen without actually seeing them. In the case of the black QB, he doesn't process this information as well as White men. When he finally sees things, he's taken by surprise and scrambles, many/most times blowing up the play. Of course, this has a bad effect on his teamates. That's the big difference.

That's the insurmountable difference between the races. The ability to think on their feet so to speak in fast changing circumstances. with blacks there's only running with reckless abandon or there is throwing with no possibility of change in mid play. That is change after the original play has run its course and a new idea has to be thought up off the cuff.

One other point I've observed with black QB's. Many of them don't have what is called "Touch." Many of them drill the ball as if they're throwing 50 yrds when their receiver is very close to them. Then there's the point that they don't have that ability to somehow hit a receiver in a crowd by lofting the ball over defenders and in front of deep defenders and have it come down in the middle to their own man. That's Touch. Marino really had Touch. Other guys too, but him especially.

Tom Iron...

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Unless I've forgotten somebody, the NFL is now down to just5 black starting quarterbacks -- Jason Campbell, David Garrard, Tarvaris Jackson, Donovan McNabb and Vince Young. Cleo Lemon is being sat in favor of John Beck, and it looks like even Brian Billick is acknowledging what has been obvious for some time -- Steve McNair is washed up -- and may be going back to Kyle Boller. Even in Atlanta, Joey Harrington may keep the starter's job over Byron Leftwich when Leftwich is healthy.

Of the five remaining starters, Jackson is simply atrocious and doesn't appear to be long for the NFL; Campbell looks mediocre at best; Young has primitive passing skills; McNabb is yet another black athlete whose skills have declined prematurely and he is also injury prone; while Garrard, amazingly, looks to be the best of a sorry lot but the verdict is still out on him.

Black QBs have not only not taken over the position, as the media heralded as an inevitability a decade ago, they have starkly regressed from their short-lived "heyday" when McNair, Culpepper, McNabb and Vick were making big plays with their legs and in the case of the first three were putting up some good passing numbers.

The quick fall of the black QB is as big a blow to the Caste System as the rise of the white European boxer, as football is America's secular religion. This failure will also help in the comeback of whites at all other football positions. It already is; I have come to think I was being generous in my previous opinion that blacks make good football players. Some do, but taking in all abilities needed to excel in football -- from athleticism to intelligence to unselfishness to feel for the game -- football is clearly a white man's sport.

And it doesn't help their cause that blacks continue to self-destruct as a group, leading to an ever smaller talent pool from which the Caste System can draw. Circumstances may yet force the NFL to begin following the less-black path successfully charted by New England and Indianapolis.

GWTJ

Mentor
Don Wassall said:
Unless I've forgotten somebody, the NFL is now down to just 5 black starting quarterbacks -- Jason Campbell, David Garrard, Tarvaris Jackson, Donovan McNabb and Vince Young.  Cleo Lemon is being sat in favor of John Beck, and it looks like even Brian Billick is acknowledging what has been obvious for some time -- Steve McNair is washed up -- and may be going back to Kyle Boller.  Even in Atlanta, Joey Harrington may keep the starter's job over Byron Leftwich when Leftwich is healthy.

Of the five remaining starters, Jackson is simply atrocious and doesn't appear to be long for the NFL; Campbell looks mediocre at best; Young has primitive passing skills; McNabb is yet another black athlete whose skills have declined prematurely and he is also injury prone; while Garrard, amazingly, looks to be the best of a sorry lot but the verdict is still out on him. 

Black QBs have not only not taken over the position, as the media heralded as an inevitability a decade ago, they have starkly regressed from their short-lived "heyday" when McNair, Culpepper, McNabb and Vick were making big plays with their legs and in the case of the first three were putting up some good passing numbers.

The quick fall of the black QB is as big a blow to the Caste System as the rise of the white European boxer, as football is America's secular religion.  This failure will also help in the comeback of whites at all other football positions.  It already is; I have come to think I was being generous in my previous opinion that blacks make good football players.  Some do, but taking in all abilities needed to excel in football -- from athleticism to intelligence to unselfishness to feel for the game -- football is clearly a white man's sport. 

And it doesn't help their cause that blacks continue to self-destruct as a group, leading to an ever smaller talent pool from which the Caste System can draw.  Circumstances may yet force the NFL to begin following the less-black path successfully charted by New England and Indianapolis.<!-- Message ''"" -->

Don, this just might be your most optimistic post on the NFL ever. Let's hope that this is the start of some real improvments in the way things are done in the NFL.

The one problem I see with the black QB situation is that black QB's in college seem to be having success. So they will continue to be recruited by the top college programs.

I can remember predictions during the mid-1970's that "in ten years over half of the starting quarterbacks in the NFL will be black." As it turned out, this did not happen.

A few years ago, there was more optimism in this regard. There was even an article celebrating the coming takeover by black QB's in Vanity Fair magazine.

Now in 2007, the two top quarterbacks in the NFL are Peyton Manning and Tom Brady. If there is such a thing as a "White-type quarterback," these two qualify. They are the two top NFL football players period.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
GWTJ said:
Don, this just might be your most optimistic post on the NFL ever. Let's hope that this is the start of some real improvments in the way things are done in the NFL.

The one problem I see with the black QB situation is that black QB's in college seem to be having success. So they will continue to be recruited by the top college programs.

I must have gotten up on the right side of bed this morning.
smiley36.gif
I am somewhat encouraged by the combination of black failure, selfishness,and gross criminality in college and the NFL, and the non-stop topnotch white talent that simply refuses to give up. I-A college this year seems to have more white d-backs, receivers and running backs than we've seen in a while. In the NFL there is a small white resurgence at tight end, WR, DE and LB. It's a very small and incremental movement away from thedirection the Caste System has beentrending for decades, so to even halt the momentum issignificant, if it begins to be maintained over time. The same uptick in white talent being allowed to play appears to hold true in college basketball as well.

Tom Iron

Mentor
Don,

You hit the nail on the head when you said that black's skills decline prematurely. I've noticed that recently. But it's not just at the QB position. It seems they just don't have what it takes to keep up their good play, across the board.

Tom Iron...

G

I'm not so optimistic. Black quarterbacks are normal in college football, which means they will continue to be regular draft picks in NFL football.

NFL football is blacker than ever. I don't call this the black ball era for nothing.

The all black defense is common and in my opinion will soon become standard. That is a devastating psychological victory for the caste system. The typical conversation will go like this, if it does not already:

"See, not a single white guy in the entire world can even play any position on defense. Blacks are invincible athletic supermen."

Although this probably does not even need to be said - 90% of all americans of all races probably have this mental converstaion in their head when watching football, and the issue is already decided. Blacks are overwhelmingly superior and no other race can even step foot on the field, let alone compete.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Black college qbs cannot throw the ball though. They rely way to much on the spread offense and running the ball. The arm strength, mechanics and accuracy are pretty mediocre as well. Vince Young is the poster boy for this and the media seems to not be as high on Vince Young as they once were.