Snow Plow
Mentor
- Joined
- Dec 11, 2022
- Messages
- 1,616
I was at the Lions-Jets game. Goff was his usual self, Hutchinson was chipped and doubled a lot which led to 5 sacks overall from the team, but the guy that looked really good was Trevor Nowaske. He had 6 tackles, a few of which were solid plays stopping a pass on the outside. He looks fast to me and should earn more playing time.
The TeSlaa play was huge for the team. I mentioned his blocking in another post, which is earning him a lot of playing time. I would love to see the Lions trade Williams and make TeSlaa the WR2.
The TeSlaa play was huge for the team. I mentioned his blocking in another post, which is earning him a lot of playing time. I would love to see the Lions trade Williams and make TeSlaa the WR2.