2026 NFL Week Three

I was at the Lions-Jets game. Goff was his usual self, Hutchinson was chipped and doubled a lot which led to 5 sacks overall from the team, but the guy that looked really good was Trevor Nowaske. He had 6 tackles, a few of which were solid plays stopping a pass on the outside. He looks fast to me and should earn more playing time.

The TeSlaa play was huge for the team. I mentioned his blocking in another post, which is earning him a lot of playing time. I would love to see the Lions trade Williams and make TeSlaa the WR2.
 
pat surtain gets absolutely cooked by nearly 20 yards by davante adams and saved by an overthrow by stafford, what does chris collinsworth do? shits on Riley Moss. literally cant even make this up lmao
 
I heard on the radio that Nix was the lowest rated QB through 2 games, but tell me you wouldn’t want him on your team right now.
 
Back
Top