2026 NFL Week 4

Lions had a chance at the end, but it wasn’t Goff’s best drive as he took a sack and threw to TeSlaa short of the sticks

TeSlaa had 4 catches for 95 yards and LaPorta had 8 catches for 84 yards and a touchdown.
 
Yes she could be mind f*(%**^g Herbert or having him severely distracted and not putting in maximum film studies and instead he's concentrating on this nonsense...

PS the Blerd will have to walk the plank at some point this season if they don't right the ship offensively.

Can't stand those botox lips. Look like duck lips.
 
They get so mad when one of our guys make great plays. Referring to Chism as a practice squad player when he's never been on the practice squad in his career.
 
GJ is a hater, Chism does the black thang on the back of his jersey and now he is a basic nothing burger. Just a hater.
 
Packers' game day PDF, Van Ness 2tk 2as. There you go with I think the second post about GB on the whole weekly thread.
 
Laube so explosive but seeing no O snaps
Shipley getting the Toby Gehart treatment
Skat splitting with the worst player in the league.
Laube has gotten offensive snaps each week. They just don’t let him run, as he’s out there pass blocking mostly on third down. Sadly, unless Washington gets hurt, I don’t see him getting any carries.

1791211186380.png
 
This week, we’ve had some WTM’s go off. Rodriguez 18 total tackles and 14 a piece for Alex Singleton and Jack Campbell. Will Danny Stutsman join the list tonight if Werner is out?

Singleton and Rodriguez are #1 and 2 right now for NFL leaders in tackles.
 
They get so mad when one of our guys make great plays. Referring to Chism as a practice squad player when he's never been on the practice squad in his career.


His comments have the obvious racial undertone. Vrabel to his credit called out Gardner-Johnson in the post game media session.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles...b-says-patriots-didnt-do-s-t-better-bills-win


New England Patriots head coach Mike Vrabel fired back at Buffalo Bills safety CJ Gardner-Johnson for his post-game comments after the Patriots' 29-26 victory on Sunday.

After Gardner-Johnson declared that the Patriots "didn't do s--t better than us" and called wide receiver Efton Chism a "practice-squad player" who "made a hell of a play" with a go-ahead one-handed touchdown catch, Vrabel trolled the eight-year veteran during his radio appearance on Monday.

"For a guy that's been on eight teams in four years? I mean, I guess he knows the drill," Vrabel said with a laugh.


I do hope that the game wining catch for Chism will result in an uptick in snaps and targets for him moving forward. Maye looked much better yesterday and it was good to see him bounce back after a rough start to the season. Establishing a rapport with Chism can only help him. My only concern is when AJ Brown returns and they try to force him the ball to feed his ego.
 
What's your guys' take on how CMC season is going so far? He gets a lot of breathers but it's not like the other RB does real well. He seems to not be targeted as much in the pass game (amazing one handed catch yday, btw).
Overall, I'm a little bummed with his stats at this point.
 
What's your guys' take on how CMC season is going so far? He gets a lot of breathers but it's not like the other RB does real well. He seems to not be targeted as much in the pass game (amazing one handed catch yday, btw).
Overall, I'm a little bummed with his stats at this point.

I agree. The only bright side is that the Niners are undefeated. Hope as the season progresses that he will play more. Very sad so far!
 
He needs to break off a 40 or 50 yard run to get his YPC up. It would be nice if Shipley or Skattebo could do the same.
 
Laube has gotten offensive snaps each week. They just don’t let him run, as he’s out there pass blocking mostly on third down. Sadly, unless Washington gets hurt, I don’t see him getting any carries.

View attachment 5255
Jeanty is just not explosive. He has looked far less impressive than I would have thought. Oakland would do well to incorporate Laube on some tosses and sweeps, taking advantage of his speed.
 
I agree. The only bright side is that the Niners are undefeated. Hope as the season progresses that he will play more. Very sad so far!
I am also disappointed in his usage and his production so far. As much as I hated Aiuyk, he was a very good downfield blocker. Breaking off long runs are typically the result of WR’s blocking downfield. It will come.

But the offense, even as it has put up points, doesn’t seem to have a rhythm.

Injuries are already hurting the team and the lack of investment in its offensive line (again) is hurting.
 
Back
Top