2024 Outdoor season

white lightning

Hall of Famer
In Austria today German Sprinter Deniz Almas had a fine day. He ran wind legal times of 10.16 and 10.20 to win the finals. Austrian Sprinter
Markus Fuchs was 2nd in a time of 10.25. Glad to see alot of German Sprinters having a good first month of the season.

Just f.y.i. Deniz Almas p.b. in the 100 meters is a time of 10.08. Would be nice to see him break that this summer.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Louie Hinchliffe of Great Britain and a student at the University of Houston ran a 10.00 +0.8 today! He is only 21 years of age. I believe
he is half asian and half white. Wow what a huge breakthrough for the kid. Fastest time by any European Sprinter as of tonight.

proxy-image

Last edited:

mastermulti

Master
Soon to be 35 year old father and husband Richard Kilty is still chasing his dreams. He ran a seasons best on May 19th.

Richard Kilty ran a 10.16 wind legal. Yes it was the max. wind but still I'm so happy for the kid, He just loves to run and run fast!
Great to hear - he's committed. He's run some decent 60s this season and was 3rd leg in the Brit relay 4x100 in Bermuda.
I don't think we can label him a kid anymore LOL.

mastermulti

Master
Matteo Melluzzo of Italy ran a new p.b. of 10.13 today! He is only 21 years of age so another italian sprinter to keep a close watch on.

14811238.jpg

Gina Luckenkemper ran a wind legal 11.06 several days ago. She is just so consistant year after year.
yes, and Gina was closing fast but she doesn't often get away well. I wish she could fix that

white lightning

Hall of Famer
This Meet in Germany tommorow is on youtube and it has alot of our guys mixing it up in the mens 100 meters. Should be fast times!
Here are some of the international sprinters racing there. Here is to Coby Hilton going sub 10.10 if he has the energy. This is his 4th
race in Europe in 3 weeks!

100m Männer Vorläufe

Abeykoon Yupun

Adegoke Enoch

Al Balushi Ali Anwar

Ali Chituru

Bernhagen Jonas

Boysen Bruno

Bromby Oliver

Djalo Corca Bela

Hilton Coby

Kopec Dominik

Adam Thomas

Koßmann Joshua

Zakrezewski Marek

white lightning

Hall of Famer
This Meet in Germany tommorow is on youtube and it has alot of our guys mixing it up in the mens 100 meters. Should be fast times!
Here are some of the international sprinters racing there. Here is to Coby Hilton going sub 10.10 if he has the energy. This is his 4th
race in Europe in 3 weeks!

100m Männer Vorläufe

Abeykoon Yupun

Adegoke Enoch

Al Balushi Ali Anwar

Ali Chituru

Bernhagen Jonas

Boysen Bruno

Bromby Oliver

Djalo Corca Bela

Hilton Coby

Kopec Dominik

Adam Thomas

Koßmann Joshua

Zakrezewski Marek

The only guy who ran good out of our guys was Dominik Kopec. He finished 2nd in a time of 10.21!

mastermulti

Master
I see Ceccarelli ran a still wind 10.50 overnight in Italy, Well off the pace for a 5th place. What has happened to him?

In the German meet Coby Hilton was about equal with Kopek in the heat (around 10.30, 0 wind) - I wonder what happened to him to run so slowly in the final?

Last edited:

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I see Ceccarelli ran a still wind 10.50 overnight in Italy, Well off the pace for a 5th place. What has happened to him?

In the German meet Coby Hilton was about equal with Kopek in the heat (around 10.30, 0 wind) - I wonder what happened to him to run so slowly in the final?

My guess is Ceccarelli let the short term fame make him lazy. He was very average indoors all winter so I wasn't expecting too much for
him this summer. As always we hope were wrong but he just looks awful & out of shape.

I believe fatigue finally caught up with Hilton. I hope it wasn't an injury as I didn't see the race. I missed it.

Last edited:

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Konstantin Krylov finally opened up his season. The Russian Sprinters deal with awful weather and are not allowed to compete internationally which is so unfair to all of them. Almost June and they finally have their first race of the season.

Konstantin Krylov ran a 10.28 twice both wind legal. He won his heat and the finals. Despite the late start to the season I'm gonna predict the 20 year old K. Krylov will run in the 10.05 to 10.10 range by the end of the summer. Yes I'm very optomistic as this kids talent is off the charts!

freedom1

Mentor
I saw Sam Blaskowski ran a 10.09 on May 10th. I missed that. He is running the final today for the NCAA II, 100 final.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
German Sprinter Yannick Wolf runs a new personal best time of 10.08 in the 100 Meters today for the win in the B Final.

In the A Final German Sprinter Robin Ganter ran a new p.b. of 10.13 in the 100 Meters.

On the bright side Yannick Wolf just turned 24 and Robin Ganter turned 23 several months ago. So they are both young and
have their prime years of sprinting ahead of them.

In the Female 100 Meters Rebekka Haase took the win. She ran a wind legal time of 11.07 in the heats!

Great Day for German Sprinters.

Last edited:

mastermulti

Master
German Sprinter Yannick Wolf runs a new personal best time of 10.08 in the 100 Meters today for the win in the B Final.

In the A Final German Sprinter Robin Ganter ran a new p.b. of 10.13 in the 100 Meters.

On the bright side Yannick Wolf just turned 24 and Robin Ganter turned 23 several months ago. So they are both young and
have their prime years of sprinting ahead of them.

In the Female 100 Meters Rebekka Haase took the win. She ran a wind legal time of 11.07 in the heats!

Great Day for German Sprinters.
as always my friend , let's see how they do OUTSIDE Germany. They haven't had a good record lately

mastermulti

Master
Cameron Myers 3.50.15 for a mile at Eugene. He's got 2 more weeks left at 17 years old. I wonder if he'll race again and sneak under 3.50 in that time

white lightning

Hall of Famer
as always my friend , let's see how they do OUTSIDE Germany. They haven't had a good record lately

Yes I agree with you but I don't post it. Why do you ask? It's all about being in the positive mind set. If not why bother?

Last edited:

mastermulti

Master
Yes I agree with you but I don't post it. Why do you ask? It's all about being in the positive mind set. If no why bother?
I didn't ask anything. I wanted to post it just to appear level-headed about their chances.
I hope very much they break through - but I don't let my hopes ignore history - to me that is not negative thinking at all.
I guess if I don't ever expect too much I'll never be disappointed.;) but really overjoyed if success happens

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Rising Hungarian star Boglarka Takacs came away with two national records at the Hungarian GP Series in Budapest, a World Athletics Continental Tour Bronze meeting, on Sunday. The double European U23 silver medallist from 2023 won the 100m in 11.11 and the 200m in 22.71 to improve her Hungarian records in both events.