2024 NFL Week 2

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Just noticed that this one wasn't started yet. Game starting in about 20 minutes should be a fun watch. Bills/Dolphins. Looking forward to a lot of Josh Allen heroics.

Snow Plow

Mentor
Josh Allen throws a short TD to Cook after featuring Dalton Kincaid. This was on a short field after a Tua interception.

Another solid start for Allen after a league leading QBR last week.

I don’t see Cole Bishop and he had no snaps last week so he may be still injured. I did see Casey Toohill for the Bills.

Last edited:

Snow Plow

Mentor
LB Baylon Spector with 5 first half tackles for the Bills. He is replacing Terrel Bernard, who was injured.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
LB Baylon Spector with 5 first half tackles for the Bills. He is replacing Terrel Bernard, who was injured.

If I recall Bernand replaced Milano last year and I found him to be pretty underwhelming. Seems small for an LB as well. Nice to see Spector get a chance and play well.

Snow Plow

Mentor
Twitter said Cole Bishop is covering kickoffs.

Spector with 6 tackles, his season total for both 2022 and 2023. He’s on prime time and making the most of it.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Pretty dull game so far from what are supposed to be two of the most dynamic offenses in the league, continuing last week's games where passing totals were noticeably down. Tua has played poorly and the Dolphins look lethargic. And as I write this Tua throws a pick six, his third interception in just over a half.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Pretty dull game so far from what are supposed to be two of the most dynamic offenses in the league, continuing last week's games where passing totals were noticeably down. Tua has played poorly and the Dolphins look lethargic. And as I write this Tua throws a pick six, his third interception in just over a half.

I've softened my stance on Tagiolova a little. He's a solid system QB but since he is not White he will not be labeled as such. He's an accurate passer, average sized for a QB, not overly athletic and Miami had to assemble a team around him. I feel Mac Jones would be just as good as Tua in Miami but instead he was setup for failure in New England. Meanwhile Bryce Young isn't enjoying the luxury of being plugged into an admittedly stacked Alabama program, not expected to carry a team but just keep the system going.

Warhawk_46

Master
I've softened my stance on Tagiolova a little. He's a solid system QB but since he is not White he will not be labeled as such. He's an accurate passer, average sized for a QB, not overly athletic and Miami had to assemble a team around him. I feel Mac Jones would be just as good as Tua in Miami but instead he was setup for failure in New England. Meanwhile Bryce Young isn't enjoying the luxury of being plugged into an admittedly stacked Alabama program, not expected to carry a team but just keep the system going.
Tua doesn’t bother me at all.

I actually feel bad for him as it looks like he may have suffered another concussion. I’m someone who had multiple D1 offers and my career was cut short after my senior year in high school due to multiple concussions. It sucks.

Nice to see Spector and Toohill (and Rapp) playing well.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Kincaid with four catches so far and he's broken tackles on all four of them. However he's not being used on other than very short throws when he has the ability to win anywhere on the field.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Tua doesn’t bother me at all.

I actually feel bad for him as it looks like he may have suffered another concussion. I’m someone who had multiple D1 offers and my career was cut short after my senior year in high school due to multiple concussions. It sucks.

Nice to see Spector and Toohill (and Rapp) playing well.

Just saw that too.

Snow Plow

Mentor
Tua concussed on a play that he should have slid. He may struggle to remember that he just signed a 4 year contract with $167 million guaranteed.

backrow

Hall of Famer
I saw Bishop on defense on a few occasions, even though I only watched highlights of the game.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Can you guys believe the immortal Robbie’Chosen’ is still around? Fuggin retard changed his name LOL.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Tua concussed on a play that he should have slid. He may struggle to remember that he just signed a 4 year contract with $167 million guaranteed.
I only watched this one on and off until halftime, gotta wake up early! After Tua went out, how did Skylar Thompson do? He will be the starting QB for the 'Fins for at least the next two weeks. We can temporarily add to the number of starting white QB's!

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I only watched this one on and off until halftime, gotta wake up early! After Tua went out, how did Skylar Thompson do? He will be the starting QB for the 'Fins for at least the next two weeks. We can temporarily add to the number of starting white QB's!

He seemed to do as well as could be expected in that situation. Curious to see what happens with their QB position.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Can you guys believe the immortal Robbie’Chosen’ is still around? Fuggin retard changed his name LOL.
Yea that's nuts. He should have changed his hair when he changed his name. Looks like a retard. His only 1k season was back in 2020 but dat upside is still there at 31 years old.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Spector had 10tkls filling in. Toohill chipped in 2. Bills definitely miss Milano, but these guys make ‘em worth a watch in Defense.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer

Yea that's nuts. He should have changed his hair when he changed his name. Looks like a retard. His only 1k season was back in 2020 but dat upside is still there at 31 years old.
I'm thinking maybe Anderson was trying to butter up to all of the tribesmen, like Stephen Ross, who own NFL franchises. He'd likely do whatever to extend his career and the gravy train that comes with it. If that theory is bunk, then certainly he's mentally disturbed or insane.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I'm thinking maybe Anderson was trying to butter up to all of the tribesmen, like Stephen Ross, who own NFL franchises. He'd likely do whatever to extend his career and the gravy train that comes with it. If that theory is bunk, then certainly he's mentally disturbed or insane.
I think your last sentence sums it up.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
There's a lot of guys like him in the league who are past their sell by date. In this case, "Chosen's" playing time is helping to reduce Braxton Berrios to an afterthought in the passing game. Berrios had just one target and no receptions in the game, while River Cracraft is injured and didn't play. The Dolphins were just another ultra-black team last night, and a very bad one.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
There's a lot of guys like him in the league who are past their sell by date. In this case, "Chosen's" playing time is helping to reduce Braxton Berrios to an afterthought in the passing game. Berrios had just one target and no receptions in the game, while River Cracraft is injured and didn't play. The Dolphins were just another ultra-black team last night, and a very bad one.
The immortal Willie Snead was another lard ass WR that was still bouncing around getting starting opportunities. NFL is full of these types, and we’re only ones that point it out. It’s a crime that retard is stealing reps from Berrios!

Warhawk_46

Master
Berrios, the extremely fast, agile and sure-handed weapon needs to get out of Miami. I’m not sure where to go (Buffalo would be nice as Allen needs help) but Miami isn’t it.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Berrios, the extremely fast, agile and sure-handed weapon needs to get out of Miami. I’m not sure where to go (Buffalo would be nice as Allen needs help) but Miami isn’t it.

I would say no to Buffalo with the way they caste aside Andy Isabella. I'm sure Berrios would get the same treatment there.