2024 New York Jets

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
The NY Jets are an awful Caste Team, that from year to year averages amongst the fewest White players and the fewest wins. Another year of the portly Douglas and Lebanese Muslim regime, again riding entirely on the health and performance of one Aaron Rodgers. The future HoFer is a freethinker (like I consider myself obviously), so I root for him to succeed even though this team is a dark mess. Let's see exactly how bad this year...

Total White Athletes on Roster (Starters in bold)
11 or 12* Whites total, with 3 starters. Grade: F-

QB - Aaron Rodgers
TE - Tyler Conklin, Jeremy Ruckert, Brenden Bates
T - Max Mitchell
G - Wes Schweitzer
C - Joe Tippmann

DE - Braiden McGregor
S - Ashtyn Davis* (1/4 or 1/8 black?)

K - Greg Zuerlein
P - Thomas Morstead
LS - Thomas Hennessy

PS - Jake Hanson (OL), Zach Kuntz (TE), Anthony Firkser (TE)

The team should basically be renamed the NY Rodgers, as I don't think there is another single player who will impact his team's success or failure as drastically as him. The NY media is once again placing lofty expectations on this Jets team so it really is a case of win or blow it up and clear house. We all know what Rodgers can bring to the table, even at his advanced age, so its really important to keep him healthy. That is where the Jets failed last year with their putrid line and may likely fail again. I don't seem how this 4/5 sumo line is at all improved. Tyron Smith is over the hill, Vera-Tucker has been a bust and Simpson & Moses are mid at best. 2nd year man from Wisconsin Joe Tippmann should be solid, but it is speed rushers from the edge that will likely get past these tackles with regularity. Anyway, I mentioned Tyler Conklin having a ceiling of 500 yards in my write up last year. Well even with inconsistent QB play, he exceeded that with 621 yards (sadly zero scores). I think Rodgers could lean on him as a 2nd or 3rd option so perhaps another career high in yardage is incoming. Local guy, Jeremy Ruckert has starter potential down the road.

The zero Whites on defense policy was broken when DE Braiden McGregor made the team as an UDFA. Braiden had a great preseason and was a stud at Michigan for many years. Hmmm, why would a top player at a top program coming of a National Championship go undrafted? Well we know and I think his ignoring was shameful even understanding how the CS works. In my opinion, he was easily a 2nd or 3rd round pick so the Jets likely got a steal. Ashtyn Davis, who we've determined is 1/4 or 1/8 black some time ago, is back to mostly be an (off)WSTD. He's probably happy that the camera men and producers in the truck can now pan to McGregor after the defense gives up a big play.

Overall this team is garbage and lead by a gang of buffoons (Woody Johnson, Douglas and Salah). No self respecting White man should watch Jets games this year, but with Rodgers I just can't help it. If he succeeds in NY, after his political dabbling's and musings in recent years, alot of lefties will shriek and seethe. I'll enjoy that schadenfreude any day.

Last edited:

jphoss

Mentor
I never understood why Rodgers was adamant about going to the jets? They had a good defense and garret wilson but there was plenty of other talented teams needing just a qb upgrade who were not as caste as this team