2024 NBA Playoffs

white lightning

Hall of Famer
So watching the game. They have Kevin Hart and 3 other black guys commenting on a side stream about the game. 3 of the 4 black guys were calling Luka Doncic a SLOTH(worlds slowest animal) and laughing. The whole first half. They say he isn't athletic at all. WOW if that
doesn't show you something what else will? So much jealousy among certain groups of people despite whites being a small percentage of players in the league.

Unfortunately this series is over. It was a great season for Luka, his team is just over matched here. Hoping to see the Mavs add a few pieces next season.

jphoss

Mentor
I’m hoping the mavs don’t think bc of this run they truly have a championship caliber roster. They need to improve their roster and not waste Luka’s talent

Warhawk_46

Master
I’m hoping the mavs don’t think bc of this run they truly have a championship caliber roster. They need to improve their roster and not waste Luka’s talent
I’m not convinced they understand the pieces needed. They need better spot shooters for
Doncic to kick out to.

They need an enforcer down low who also can score. Luke Garza would be a good fit.

They need a power forward who is respectable. Kleber plays great defense but he just doesn’t score enough. Or get enough minutes.

Mavs win game 4 by 38 to avoid the sweep. They won't win this series, and Luka "only" put up 29, but he seemed more committed on defense and had a better attitude overall.

Hopefully these finals will be a learning experience for him. Tonight he showed resilience that guys he's sometimes compared to (Carmelo Anthony, James Harden) have not.

It would be nice to look back on this season as a turning point for his career. In any case, he still needs more help.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Mavs win game 4 by 38 to avoid the sweep. They won't win this series, and Luka "only" put up 29, but he seemed more committed on defense and had a better attitude overall.

Hopefully these finals will be a learning experience for him. Tonight he showed resilience that guys he's sometimes compared to (Carmelo Anthony, James Harden) have not.

It would be nice to look back on this season as a turning point for his career. In any case, he still needs more help.

I think you may be wrong. Yes he has needed alot more help around him for 4 to 5 years but Luka just may bring them back in this NBA Finals. That may sound crazy to you guys but I feel he is ready. Win Game 5 and then anything is possible with 1 more game in Dallas. I will stick with the Mavs winning the championship in 7 Games like I said a week ago!

NikoDuke

Mentor
I’m not convinced they understand the pieces needed. They need better spot shooters for
Doncic to kick out to.

They need an enforcer down low who also can score. Luke Garza would be a good fit.

They need a power forward who is respectable. Kleber plays great defense but he just doesn’t score enough. Or get enough minutes.
Garza to the Mavs is a good call. They need stable down low presence.

Don't expect the Mavs to win but, am hoping the Mavs can at least extend it to 6 games

Warhawk_46

Master
Mavs came out flat tonight, been down 15-20 pretty much all game. End of third quarter.

Doncic with another good game so far, but just not enough.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Mavs came out flat tonight, been down 15-20 pretty much all game. End of third quarter.

Doncic with another good game so far, but just not enough.

Very sad to see the series end on yet another blowout loss. I was wrong. I predicted Mavs in 7 games but it was over way too soon. They
just extended Kyries Contract last summer. I thought it was a mistake as he is alot older and on the downside of his career. Kyrie played
average the whole series. He had 1 great game yet the announcers call him one of the greatest offensive players ever. Yet another lie.

Luka Doncic played good but his assists were not like they normally are. Usually he sets up so many guys for easy scores. They need to go
back to the drawing board. Sad ending to an epic year for Luka Doncic.

jphoss

Mentor
Sour ending but it’s still great optics seeing another white man lead his team to the finals. Will give courage to you get whites not to defer to blacks. Also the celtics had porzingus and their coach has repeatedly shut down (probably jew) reporters asking about being a black coach by invoking Christ and while tatum is overrated he also praised God after winning so not the worst team to lose the championship to

Warhawk_46

Master
Right, Celtics are not a bad team and have been the best all year, truthfully. A very deep roster. White players Porzingas, Hauser and Pritchard all played very key roles.

Doncic was the best player in the league this year and should has been MVP in my opinion.

Laybrick

It's a shame Denver blew it against Minnesota, they would have had a great chance of beating the Celtics. They were 2-0 against them during the season. If Braun starts next season he'll be an upgrade over their starter.

The Hock

Master
Right, Celtics are not a bad team and have been the best all year, truthfully. A very deep roster. White players Porzingas, Hauser and Pritchard all played very key roles.

Doncic was the best player in the league this year and should has been MVP in my opinion.
Yeah the Celts did have the best regular season record. They were the number one seed for a reason. The Mavs did well to reach the finals after being underdogs to the T-Wolves. A good step forward for them.

The Hock

Master
It's a shame Denver blew it against Minnesota, they would have had a great chance of beating the Celtics. They were 2-0 against them during the season. If Braun starts next season he'll be an upgrade over their starter.
To me the Nuggets elimination by the T-Wolves did hurt more than the Mavs losing the finals.