2024 NBA Playoffs

Math1990

Guru
Supporting Luka, I don't usually follow the NBA but like last year and the year before, I'm following the Mavs in the playoffs, And watching the react of the "Commentators", Well I think 1 or two years ago, when Mavs brought Kyrie, I defended his arrival, luckily it was Until now Successfull, Basketball is not that different from soccer, you can't win alone, Doncic was needed a consistent defense and a teammate who could relieve him when needed, And glad the Mavs fill those needs.
Luka has that killer attitude that the zionists media, marxist education and weak fathers have zapped from our own whites. Hopefully the next generation is seeing a white man talking trash and dominating blacks while he does it. Getting over this passivity and deference to blacks in sports is the key to seeing more of our american whites dominating
Honestly, the NBA has a soft atmosphere despite the arrogance and "aggressiveness" of most players, I can't like the atmosphere and fans, I was watching what Kyrie did when he returned to Boston With nets, and it doesn't cross my mind how any fan can be okay with another player Or even worse, ex team-player, disrespecting them (middle finger) and disrespecting the club itself (stomp the logo) And don't give him treatment like Barcelona Make With figo, Making every time Kyrie visited Boston would be hell.

I'm not surprised by Luka destroying Minnesota away from home, for him any rival NBA stadium is like a neutral field compared to stadiums he faced in the Euroleague (Mainly in the Balkans )

It's an indictment on our developmental system which, as all of you know, prioritizes "upside" over everything else.
It honestly surprises me that people like Shaquille O'neal are surprised that Lucas has been a professional since he was 16, and played for Real Madrid since he was 13, This is super normal, and it's funny to see Americans surprised by Europe's Academy system.

Last edited:

jphoss

Mentor
once Europe started playing basketball, it only took them a generation to catch up. Talk about that upside!

Math1990

Guru
I'm not going to lie, I'm nervous about this series, in sports anything can happen and I know that if by misfortune the Mavericks lose, the media will belittle the great season that Doncic has been having. I really want Doncic to win and I'm Cheering hard to rub it in their faces (NBA), In the last 5 years there have been many advances against the caste system, Jokic's various MVPs, his title, the emergence of Doncic , In university basketball the uconn was champion with 3 fundamental white players, Chet Holmgren has been popping up, Cooper Flagg has been popping up, And Doncic's NBA title could usher in a new era, I don't know if I'm making too much of a drama, but the result of this championship could dictate future events in NBA.

Last edited:

Logos5

Guru
once Europe started playing basketball, it only took them a generation to catch up. Talk about that upside!
What does the European league look like compared to the NBA? I'm assuming it's much whiter?

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I'm not going to lie, I'm nervous about this series, in sports anything can happen and I know that if by misfortune the Mavericks lose, the media will belittle the great season that Doncic has been having. I really want Doncic to win and I'm Cheering hard to rub it in their faces (NBA), In the last 5 years there have been many advances against the caste system, Jokic's various MVPs, his title, the emergence of Doncic , In university basketball the uconn was champion with 3 fundamental white players, Chet Holmgren has been popping up, Cooper Flagg has been popping up, And Doncic's NBA title could usher in a new era, I don't know if I'm making too much of a drama, but the result of this championship could dictate future events in NBA.

Excellent post. I agree and we have to remember that the Celtics are favored. The Celtics have been so dominant similar to the Heat with
the exception of winning a championship. This series is too close to call. I see 6 or 7 games and I'm hoping Doncic does things that only
he can do. The media doesn't talk near enough how he can put up a triple double any night of the week. I sense something special from
Luka "Magic" in this series. I will predict Mavs win 4 games to 3. I like to be positive but I'm not betting on it.

The Celtics are the deeper team, but so were the Wolves. It really depends on if Luka and Kyrie can once again put up 30 points each night after night. That's just the reality of this matchup. The Celtics are a soft team that tends to shrink in big moments. Can the Mavs keep these games close enough to allow Luka to take over in the 4th? That's where they need to be.

jphoss

Mentor
What does the European league look like compared to the NBA? I'm assuming it's much whiter?
I was really referring to white europeans starting to play basketball after being introduced to it not necessarily the euro league which is certainly whiter but they probably have “upside” africans in that league to now

jphoss

Mentor
Excellent post. I agree and we have to remember that the Celtics are favored. The Celtics have been so dominant similar to the Heat with
the exception of winning a championship. This series is too close to call. I see 6 or 7 games and I'm hoping Doncic does things that only
he can do. The media doesn't talk near enough how he can put up a triple double any night of the week. I sense something special from
Luka "Magic" in this series. I will predict Mavs win 4 games to 3. I like to be positive but I'm not betting on it.
The celtics have arguably had the best roster in the league the last few years and have always shrunk in the big moments. They are a mentally weak team and the way luka and the nav’s are frothing at the mouth i’m more optimistic about this series than before. It will still take a great effort for the mavs to win the series but they can definitely do it

Riggins44

Master
Psyched for this series. Definitely want Luka to win his first championship, though also pleased Porzingis will be playing and 3-4 more of our guys will see the floor for the Celtics and maybe Kleber also for Dallas. Not looking forward to the 100% black advertisements.

If Dallas wins and Luka wins the MVP of the series it would truly be a beautiful thing after last year with Jokic and the Nuggets.

Warhawk_46

Master
Jews absolutely are white, but that means absolutely nothing and it's why I believe we will never have a white broterhood ever. And it's not like it's just them doing this, there's plenty of self hating Anglo elites and European elites who contributed to the mess we have today all because of greed.

Also lmao at Anthony Edward not even being on the court and shaking hands after losing, only blacks are allowed to be sore losers and get away with it
Black fragility and privilege at its finest.

If whites had the pride to band together we would turn this country around. But decades of propaganda labeling us the problem has had effect.

I am slightly hopeful in that I am seeing more white acceptance… that comes before pride in our race but it is a step in the right direction.

Warhawk_46

Master
Mavs looking rough in the first half down 21.

It’s a long game but not a good start to the series.

Looks like Kyrie doesn't have it tonight. Going to need a miracle turnaround in the 4th.

Porzingis' value to Boston can't be overstated. Mavs are right in this game if he's not on the floor.

Warhawk_46

Master
Would be great if Porzingis was still on Dallas with Luka.
I agree, I was very disappointed when the Mavericks got rid of him. I understand he’s hurt a lot, but when he is there, he is a huge rim protector and can be a force on the off as well.

Mavericks need others to step up and help Luca out.

El Gringo

Mentor
Porzingis for some reason didn’t play as aggressive with the Mav’s as he did last night for the Celtics. I don’t know what it was injuries or whatever but he was passive, weak and didn’t protect the rim like he’s doing now. I’m happy for him, but I just wish he would’ve played this aggressive with the Mavericks.

Riggins44

Master
Two of the announcers in the first quarter said that Kyrie Irving is "one of the most talented offensive players ever in the NBA". Are you freakin kidding me? Never heard anyone ever say that about him before.

Last edited:

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Two of the announcers in the first quarter said that Kyrie Irving is "one of the most talented offensive players ever in theNBA". Are you freakin kidding me? Never heard anyone ever say that about him before.

Anything to take the spotlight away from Doncic. Meanwhile Doncic is unstoppable. By the way Irving only had 12 points in game 1.

Last edited:
I don't want to be pessimistic, but I just don't see the Mavs taking this series. Luka is still good for 30 points a night, but no one else can hit open shots let alone create their own. Kyrie has regressed and this roster is as deep as a puddle compared to Boston.

Boston didn't play well, and this was a good chance to steal one on the road. We will see if they can turn it around in Dallas.

Riggins44

Master
Have to say I agree with you. So many open shots and free throws missed by the Mavs. But they could go back to Dallas and come back with an aggressive attitude in Game 3.

jphoss

Mentor
I don't want to be pessimistic, but I just don't see the Mavs taking this series. Luka is still good for 30 points a night, but no one else can hit open shots let alone create their own. Kyrie has regressed and this roster is as deep as a puddle compared to Boston.

Boston didn't play well, and this was a good chance to steal one on the road. We will see if they can turn it around in Dallas.
Agreed the mavs roster isn’t very good, they played great against a wolves team who already thought they won the title by beating the nuggets but the celtics are the deeper more talented team. Luka could go off and if the mavs win game 3 this celtics team could go on tilt as they are not mentally tough. So there is still hope but it’s a tough ask at this point