2024 NBA Playoffs

Snow Plow

Mentor
Wow, huge 3 by Doncic puts the Mavs up 1 with 3 seconds left.

32-10-13 for Doncic.

Mavs win!

Warhawk_46

Master
If Luka did this while being stereotyped as a 'slow player', then imagine someone like Mac Mcclung who can run lightning fast, insane athleticism and good handles could do in the NBA
The very reason teams won’t actually let me light up the NBA.

CrazyFinn

Mentor
I’m glad Luka is having an incredible post-season and giving all the racists even more reasons to hate him. I‘d like to think he’s using it as motivation to continue proving his doubters wrong. His 2024 run is not quite as historic as Jokic’s run last year, but it’s darn close and he‘s two wins away from a finals appearance. I don’t believe he’s 100% but looks a lot better than he did earlier against the Clippers and first few games of OKC series.

The hate against Luka (and Jokic) by the assortment of black media pundits and ex-players is purely racial. Some normies have connected the dots but I still see comments saying this is about their dislike of foreign/euro players. It’s not true because I’ve not heard anyone trash Embiid, Giannis, or Shai all of whom are black foreign players. In fact Shai was the latest great black hope as some of these media people conducted a half-ass publicity campaign on his behalf late in the season to steal another MVP from Jokic but thankfully the voters didn’t buy it. If a white American player was dominating the NBA he would be receiving the same level of hate and disrespect, just look at what is happening with Caitlin Clark on the women‘s side. It’s nothing more than black racism, fragility, and insecurity on full display.

They‘re desperate to have a black player as the face of the NBA. For a few years now, they have hyped up one after another, Zion Williamson, Ja Morant, Shai Gilgeous-Alexander, and most recently Anthony ”next Jordan” Edwards. Yet Jokic and Doncic are the undisputed 1-2 players in the world.

All driven by jewish owned press, they are the force behind the discrimination of white gentile athletes. Blacks just follow the lead of their jew masters. If the athlete was an ethnic jew then you would hear nothing but praise.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
If the athlete was an ethnic jew then you would hear nothing but praise.
Examples? My experience has been that when it comes to the Caste System, Jews surprisingly have always been regarded as White and nothing else. Julian Edelman, who is a quarter Jewish at most, started bragging about his Jewish ancestry near the end of his career, but until then was just another White receiver and is still seen that way. Zach Hyman of the Oilers has had an excellent season but I haven't read anything about his background. The elites prefer to keep all non-Black athletes in their (Caste) place, including Jewish ones, who are far from numerous but aren't quite as rare as the common stereotype about their lack of athleticism.

Mavs win again on a 33-point performance by Luka. As someone who was initially skeptical of the Kyrie trade, I'll admit that it's clearly paying off as he also put up 33.

The Wolves are a much deeper team, but their "star" player Anthony Edwards shrinks down the stretch. But hey, he threw down a monster dunk so he's basically MJ. DPOY Rudy Goebert has been getting cooked so badly they've actually left him on the bench for extended periods of time. KAT is another serial underperformer. Minnesota is a great example that all the affleticism in the world won't win you a title.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Mavs win again on a 33-point performance by Luka. As someone who was initially skeptical of the Kyrie trade, I'll admit that it's clearly paying off as he also put up 33.

The Wolves are a much deeper team, but their "star" player Anthony Edwards shrinks down the stretch. But hey, he threw down a monster dunk so he's basically MJ. DPOY Rudy Goebert has been getting cooked so badly they've actually left him on the bench for extended periods of time. KAT is another serial underperformer. Minnesota is a great example that all the affleticism in the world won't win you a title.
Mavs cruising through Minnesota, definitely an upset. Up 3-0 hope they complete the sweep.

Examples? My experience has been that when it comes to the Caste System, Jews surprisingly have always been regarded as White and nothing else. Julian Edelman, who is a quarter Jewish at most, started bragging about his Jewish ancestry near the end of his career, but until then was just another White receiver and is still seen that way. Zach Hyman of the Oilers has had an excellent season but I haven't read anything about his background. The elites prefer to keep all non-Black athletes in their (Caste) place, including Jewish ones, who are far from numerous but aren't quite as rare as the common stereotype about their lack of athleticism.
Sandy Koufax was praised for skipping starts for yom kippur is one example

Warhawk_46

Master
Many Jews have Caucasian bloodlines. I understand it is a gray area in these boards but it is true.

Edelman is a white guy.

Logos5

Guru
Many Jews have Caucasian bloodlines. I understand it is a gray area in these boards but it is true.

Edelman is a white guy.
Jews absolutely are white, but that means absolutely nothing and it's why I believe we will never have a white broterhood ever. And it's not like it's just them doing this, there's plenty of self hating Anglo elites and European elites who contributed to the mess we have today all because of greed.

Also lmao at Anthony Edward not even being on the court and shaking hands after losing, only blacks are allowed to be sore losers and get away with it

icsept

Master
Luka has vanquished the 4, 1, and 3 seeds in the mighty West. Sports media is mourning the loss of media darling Anthony Edwards with his room brightening smile. I expect Minnesota to crash and burn next year.

Logos5

Guru
Luka has vanquished the 4, 1, and 3 seeds in the mighty West. Sports media is mourning the loss of media darling Anthony Edwards with his room brightening smile. I expect Minnesota to crash and burn next year.
Honestly what was even the hype behind him, he doesn't defend all that good and he does a lot of turnovers and is just bad at shooting from the mid range

The Hock

Master
Yes! Vengeance for knocking the Nugs out of the play-offs. I think that Luka and Jokic's passing have rubbed off on a lot of players. They have shown the beauty that a well timed assist adds to the game. The NBA has regained some watchability for me with the great passing.

Snow Plow

Mentor
Luka’s averages in the Minnesota series:

32.4 points
9.6 rebounds
8.2 assists
2.2 steals
0.4 blocks
43.4% 3 pt

Honestly what was even the hype behind him, he doesn't defend all that good and he does a lot of turnovers and is just bad at shooting from the mid range
Media is desperate to push a (black) American as the face of the league. Most of the top talent, black or white, is coming from abroad. It's an indictment on our developmental system which, as all of you know, prioritizes "upside" over everything else. It doesn't just push whites out the sport entirely but also leaves black players without the fundamentals to compete with top Europeans. Anthony Edwards is just the next failed black American hope, after guys like Ja Morant, Anthony Davis, Dame Lillard, and Zion have failed to take the baton from Lebron.

jphoss

Mentor
Luka has that killer attitude that the zionists media, marxist education and weak fathers have zapped from our own whites. Hopefully the next generation is seeing a white man talking trash and dominating blacks while he does it. Getting over this passivity and deference to blacks in sports is the key to seeing more of our american whites dominating