2024 Kansas City Chiefs

Snow Plow

Mentor
Steele’s betting odds show 56.5 total rushing/receiving yards. I think that with a TD and no fumbles on Sunday night football would be an excellent game considering they most like split carries.

$5 says Crissy obsesses over his long, blonde hair.

backrow

Hall of Famer
I'm thinking 70 yards and a TD. I do have the right to be an optimist after all!

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Listening to the pundits this morning on the local sports radio, the Chiefs went into the season with Steele as the #2 RB. As was noted here on CF, that fumble was a big red flag to Nagy and Reid. Nevertheless, from the "insiders" it looks like Steele will start with Perine being the 3rd down back. Ingram will be the 3rd guy in line. Hunt will probably not be brought up to the roster this week.

So this is Steele's big chance. If he runs and catches well while holding on to the ball, it's going to be fun every week for Chiefs watchers. Pacheco is 6-8 weeks, but considering the nature of his injury and the position he plays, he might not be back until December. I still say that Hunt is washed. I've seen some practice footage and I think I would sign somebody else if I was serious about adding a RB.