2024 Indoor Season

mastermulti

Master
I really love to watch Swobda sprint, I do not like all the tattoos but its her body, the one thing she needs to change is the look of "I won? who me? Either she is in shock when she wins or sets a new PB or she is a bit of a limelight hound. Either way that part grows thin....
Limelight Hound unfortunately. Has been thus since I first saw her.
Look at the faces she pulls before her races and the kisses she blows while trying the sultry look - she thrives on being seen!

Trey Cunningham opened up his season running both a 7.44 and 7.49. Andre Korbmacher has already ran a 7.67.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Limelight Hound unfortunately. Has been thus since I first saw her.
Look at the faces she pulls before her races and the kisses she blows while trying the sultry look - she thrives on being seen!

You can blame social media for this. So many women and even many men are all about image now and being seen. Regardless other
than the tattoos the smiling and kisses don't bother me. Better than taunting and gang signs anyday. She is not violent as far as her
behavior. Other than all of the tattoos I still think she is a good role model for young girls.

Last edited:

jacknyc

Hall of Famer
Matthew Boling ran an indoor PB today of 45.47, finishing 2nd (but 1st in his heat) at a meet at Clemson.
Brian Faust finished 1st in his heat in 45.83.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
WOW we missed this performance from yesterday at the Texas Tech Jarvis Scott Track Meet. Iowa Junior Kalen Walker might
just be ready to approach 10 seconds later this year or go sub 10. He ran a new p.b. of 6.51! That's incredibly fast!

Men's 60m
TexasTech.png
Jarvis Scott Open
Sports Performance Center | Lubbock, TX
Events In Progress

Fri, February 9th
Times: Local (MST) | @Venue
Women's Weight Throw Final
Women's Pole Vault Final
Men's Pole Vault Final
Women's 60m Hurdles 1st Round
Men's 60m Hurdles 1st Round
Men's Weight Throw Final
Women's Weight Throw Final
Men's Weight Throw Final
Men's Long Jump Final
Men's Long Jump Final
Women's 60m 1st Round
Men's 60m 1st Round
Women's 800m Final
Men's 800m Final
Women's 60m Hurdles 1st Round
Men's 60m Hurdles 1st Round
Women's 60m 1st Round
Women's Long Jump Final
Women's Long Jump Final
Men's 60m 1st Round
Women's 400m Final
Men's 400m Final
Women's 60m Hurdles Final
Men's 60m Hurdles Final
Women's 60m Final
Women's 60m Final
Men's 60m Final
Men's 60m Final
Women's 1000m Final
Men's 1000m Final
Women's 5000m Final
Men's 5000m Final

Sat, February 10th

Compiled Results

Timing by PrimeTime Timing
Results powered by Karmarush
© Karmarush
Toggle Dark Mode
Results Text:
A
A
Results
Records

Results​

Top 2 of each heat plus next 2 best times advance to final
Place
Athlete
Result
Ln/Pos
texas-tech.png

Terrence Jones
Texas Tech [JR]
texas-tech.png

Don'dre Swint
Texas Tech [SR]
iowa.png

Kalen Walker
Iowa [JR]
texas-tech.png

Antoine Andrews
Texas Tech [SO]
northwestern-st.png

Keontae' Gaines
Northwestern St. [JR]
west-tex-am.png

Isaac Botsio
West Texas A&M [SO]
lubbock-christian.png

Nathaniel Luna
Lubbock Christian [SO]
DNS
arizona.png

Trayvion White-Austin
Arizona [SR]

mastermulti

Master
WOW we missed this performance from yesterday at the Texas Tech Jarvis Scott Track Meet. Iowa Junior Kalen Walker might
just be ready to approach 10 seconds later this year or go sub 10. He ran a new p.b. of 6.51! That's incredibly fast!
That is a great time. Does "junior" in this context mean under 20?

white lightning

Hall of Famer
In that track meet Kalen Walker broke his Iowa School Record first with a 6.52 in the prelims and the a 6.51 in the finals. He has set
5 Iowa School Records Indoors this year!

He sprinted 6.51 in the finals to set Iowa’s program record for the fifth time this season.

“I know these guys are fast,” Walker said. “I knew the track was fast, too, so I was especially amped for that. The training has been going well and I felt very prepared today. My confidence is where it needs to be. The first round was smooth and I was looking forward to racing against some of those guys.”

“With Kalen, we knew it was there, it was just a matter of time,” Iowa Director of Track and Field Joey Woody said. “The execution was where it needed to be, but just as important was being side-by-side with great competition. He drove out well and had a tremendous start in the final. He is ready for championship season.”

“There is so much respect between us,” Walker added. “I have known the guys from Texas Tech for a long time. It’s an area where I have grown. I have a lot more respect for my competitors because I know what it takes.”

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Matthew Boling ran an indoor PB today of 45.47, finishing 2nd (but 1st in his heat) at a meet at Clemson.
Brian Faust finished 1st in his heat in 45.83.

He also ran a another 300 meters a few days ago where he finished in 2nd place. So when are we ever going to see him
run a 60 or a 200 meters race? My guess is never as his white skin doesn't allow it. Yet Boling has the 6th fastest indoor
200 meter time ever in the history of the world. He also has went sub 20 outdoors wind legal. So why not run the kid in
the events he was born to run. Trying to force a kid built for the 100 & 200 into a 400 meters sprinter is DUMB AS CAN BE!

All Time Fastest 200 Meters Races Ever!!!

200 METERS
19.92Frank Fredericks (Namibia)2/18/96
20.02Elijah Hall (US)3/10/18
20.08Divine Oduduru (Nigeria)2/23/19
20.10————Fredericks3/06/99
20.10Wallace Spearmon (US)3/11/05
20.11Christian Coleman (US)3/11/17
20.12(A)Matthew Boling (US)3/11/23
20.13Courtney Lindsey (US)2/25/23
20.17(A)Tarsis Orogot (Uganda)3/10/23
20.17(A)Udodi Onwuzurike (Nigeria)3/10/23

white lightning

Hall of Famer
18 year old Polish Sprinter Marek Zakrzewski just had another major breakthrough yesterday. He broke his 60 meters p.b yet again
as he ran a blistering time of 6.61 seconds. Remember he barely turned 18 a little over 1 month ago. The kid is such a legend already
and at such a young age. I just hope he continues to slowly get better and better. He will blow away what Dominik Kopec and many
other Polish Sprinters have done. The just has that swagger about him with the ability to back it up! Pumped for outdoors this summer!

white lightning

Hall of Famer

mqdefault.jpg

HUGE WORLD RECORD JUST WENT DOWN!! Josh Kerr Crushes 2 Mile World Record - 2024 Millrose Games

Total Running Productions

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Iowa Sprinter Kalen Walker running new personal best times of 6.52 and 6.51!

mqdefault.jpg

This Has Never Happened In Sprinting History || 2024 Texas Tech Men's 60 Meters Dash

Total Running Productions

mastermulti

Master
it's hard to know what he's going to do and when he'll race next - all I know is he's generally well prepared. He is going to do some more 200s this year as his 20.7s are nothing to write home about

mastermulti

Master

Browning will run in Melbourne on this coming Thursday night. I'll have results on here by the time most of you guys are waking up on Thursday morning

please let me know if this link doesn't work out for you. I can copy each page and post

Last edited:

white lightning

Hall of Famer

Browning will run in Melbourne on this coming Thursday night. I'll have results on here by the time most of you guys are waking up on Thursday morning

please let me know if this link doesn't work out for you. I can copy each page and post

Yes sir mate, it worked great. Finally we get to see him run again. I will say he is on the right track in my opinion. Many, many decades ago Kim Collins was a very talented sprinter all while being skinny for the most part. Just toned, You don't have to be huge. In fact with Filippo Tortu, the bigger he got the slower he ran. He also gave up the 100 which was dumb. I like the 200 but don't give up the 100. Same for Rohan Browning. No one has been closer to sub 10 so many times than him out of all of the guys we root for. He is long overdue.

Just like with Ewa Swoboda, the critics and fans said she would never do it and she went sub 11 last year like clockwork. The first one is the hardest. Then you relax more and run a little more loosely. I like what he said about having fun out there and not over thinking the race!

Last edited:

white lightning

Hall of Famer

I will add that the media doesn't give him much credit. He is more muscular than skinny despite what they write about Rohan Browning.

proxy-image

mastermulti

Master
I agree - he isn't a monster but 5'10 and 77/79kgs (170 to 175lbs) with taut muscle, relatively little body fat with flat stomach is not a particularly small guy

NWsoccerfan

Mentor
I agree - he isn't a monster but 5'10 and 77/79kgs (170 to 175lbs) with taut muscle, relatively little body fat with flat stomach is not a particularly small guy
This is a major misconception the public has. The average man walking around at 190 pounds might think Browning is skinny, but what that average man doesn’t realize is that if he was as lean as Browning he would only be 150-160 pounds. Browning has a lot more muscle than the average person might think. A lean 170 at 5’10 for a guy who isn’t using anabolics is not small in fact it’s pretty big.

jacknyc

Hall of Famer
Trevor Bassitt, Brian Faust, and Matthew Boling are running in the 400m heats of the USATF Championships tonight.
Coby Hilton and Sam Blaskowski are in the 60m heats tomorrow.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Trevor Bassitt, Brian Faust, and Matthew Boling are running in the 400m heats of the USATF Championships tonight.
Coby Hilton and Sam Blaskowski are in the 60m heats tomorrow.

Like I've said it appears that Bolings short sprint days are over. This really makes me so angry. Imgaine if Poland told Marek Zakrzewski
to switch to the 300 and 400 meters? Seeing Boling join the other guys in the 400 doesn't excite me at all. Sorry but that's the truth.

jacknyc

Hall of Famer
Boling wins his heat in 45.86.
Faust wins his heat in 45.57.
So that's 2 white guys in the 400m final.