2024 College Football Week 3

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Week 3 kicks off tonight Arizona State vs Texas State

Certainly a game worth tuning in for as Rb Cam Skattebo looks to build on his dominant week 2 performance for ASU. RB Lincoln Pare should get some carries for Texas State. Both teams have some good WR talent in Jake Smith and Joey Hoebert. Not to mention QB Sam Leavitt has played well early in the season for the Sun Devils.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Week 3 kicks off tonight Arizona State vs Texas State

Certainly a game worth tuning in for as Rb Cam Skattebo looks to build on his dominant week 2 performance for ASU. RB Lincoln Pare should get some carries for Texas State. Both teams have some good WR talent in Jake Smith and Joey Hoebert. Not to mention QB Sam Leavitt has played well early in the season for the Sun Devils.

Sam Leavitt is athletic and can run along with making many moves on the ground. He doesn't do it often but he is what I would consider
to be a dual threat qb!

Cam Skattebo is so fun to watch. The kid is like the energizer rabbit as he keeps going and going. So athletic and strong at 220lbs of muscle.
Let's Go ASU. A win tonight would move them to 3-0 on the year!

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Leavitt slinging it. Texas St has done a good job stopping the run in the 1st half. Hopefully the success in the passing game opens up running lanes for Skattebo.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Texas State has a few White DL that have made some good plays tonight - DE Ben Bell has been a force all night and DT Alex Merrit disrupted Skattebo in the backfield resulting in lost yards.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
TD Skattebo! QB Sam Leavitt with a real nice 40 yard run on the drive. Credit to Texas State for really shutting down the run game. Amazing they can do it but a team filled with supa SEC affletes Miss State got ran over and embarrassed.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
TD Skattebo! QB Sam Leavitt with a real nice 40 yard run on the drive. Credit to Texas State for really shutting down the run game. Amazing they can do it but a team filled with supa SEC affletes Miss State got ran over and embarrassed.

ASU got the close win but I don't like how they ignored Skatteboo for the last drive with around 5 minutes left. Tough game or not he
was due to break one. The Devils were lucky to pull this win out on the road.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
ASU got the close win but I don't like how they ignored Skatteboo for the last drive with around 5 minutes left. Tough game or not he
was due to break one. The Devils were lucky to pull this win out on the road.

They had issues all night running the ball. He did ice the game with that last run for ASU. Not the best game stat wise but he certainly proved to be the bellcow. I was more disappointed that WR Jake Smith was not on the field more.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Jackson Woodard with an INT!
They had a nice set piece that they played after the INT of his involvement in youth football and other charities. Not to mention that he has a 300 pound pig at home.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
In the Kansas / UNLV game it's always fun to hear the announcers trying to make excuses for the poor play of the QB that they were hyping to no end at the beginning of the game.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
In the Kansas / UNLV game it's always fun to hear the announcers trying to make excuses for the poor play of the QB that they were hyping to no end at the beginning of the game.
Kansas St is crushing the AZ Wildcats!
Both games featured athletic White QBs that prevailed over their dark adversaries.

For UNLV, QB Matthew Sluka ran for 124 yards. He’s a super senior and has good size at 6’-3”. After doing some research I see he’s a local guy (for me) from Nassau County, Long Island. He starred at a top Catholic HS before playing at Holy Cross (MA) for 4 years and putting up ridiculous rushing totals. I wonder if NFL teams will have any interest as an “athlete”. Hope he gets a combine invite.

For Kansas St, Wichita native Avery Johnson threw for 2 TDs and ran for 110 yards.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Both games featured athletic White QBs that prevailed over their dark adversaries.

For UNLV, QB Matthew Sluka ran for 124 yards. He’s a super senior and has good size at 6’-3”. After doing some research I see he’s a local guy (for me) from Nassau County, Long Island. He starred at a top Catholic HS before playing at Holy Cross (MA) for 4 years and putting up ridiculous rushing totals. I wonder if NFL teams will have any interest as an “athlete”. Hope he gets a combine invite.

For Kansas St, Wichita native Avery Johnson threw for 2 TDs and ran for 110 yards.

Spoiler alert - Johnson isn't White

FootballDad

Hall of Famer

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Here’s an in game photo, where his hair appears as flowing blonde locks. With that hair color and complexion plus his mother have brown / dark hair, I’d imagine he had a father with those genes. I don’t think the negro could possibly produce a son like this with a dark featured White woman….

1726328723058.png

Rocky B

Master
Wisc/Alabama at noon......
I’m looking for important carries for Yac.
Last week Chez got the most, the younger minority kid was dinged up and didn’t play. They said he was probably saving himself for the Tide.
It’s hard to say what’s going to happen, I’ll be watching at least the first half.

Edit, I just looked it up, the Tawee “kid” is a grad transfer.
Good for Yac (soph) moving forward.

jacque

Guru
I have doubts that he is the biological father of Avery and his sister in this photo. The 3rd son all the way to the left is obviously his offspring. I'm thinking this might be a combined family.
You’re probably right about it being a mixed family. Johnson’s biological father was probably a light skin black