2024 College Football Week 3

Rocky B

Master
Yac (Cade Yacamelli, for the newbies) just had a few nice runs in a row for Wisconsin. Crappy play calling at the goal line got him a loss of one...
Alabama rolling unfortunately.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
LSU's playcalling is awful. Lining up in shotgun and these stupid exotic formations at the one yard line and not able to score a TD.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
BSPN highlights the black LSU LB as the 2nd best "off the ball" LB for the 2025 draft, the next play South Carolina breaks off a 66 yard rushing TD.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
LSU Sumos have been bad this game, penalties, poor blocking and a mistimed snap while Nussmeier was not ready.

Shane Beamer is an all time cuck coach BTW. Such a clown on the sidelines. Has Luke Doty on special teams only now.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
BSPN highlights the black LSU LB as the 2nd best "off the ball" LB for the 2025 draft, the next play South Carolina breaks off a 66 yard rushing TD.
The LSU defense as a whole is atrocious. Gave up 27, 21 to an FCS cupcake and now 33 and counting to a mediocre SC team. The crooked media should be embarrassed to lie so badly.

For Miami Ohio, WR Cade McDonald had 8 catches for 135 and a TD. He’s only played in 2 games this season and has gone over 100 yards in both.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
LSU survives, not an LSU fan by any means, I do think Nussmeier is a very good QB. The left side of the OL is very good and played well all game. The black center and sumo right side of the OL was awful with several penalties and the defense leaves alot to be desired.

TwentyTwo

Master
QB Riley Leonard nice 34 yard TD Run
Gary Danielson " he's Faster than he looks"
21 - 0 over Purdue

Oregon LB #28 Bryce Boettcher is a bad dude! Also MLB prospect

Last edited:

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Sometimes the name gives it away ;)
Yeah I know, right. I've been half asleep all day trying to get through this crap of a cold or whatever it is and saw what looked a white RB for ND. Shook out the cobwebs and figured it out. Think I'll go back to sleep.
ND's Riley Leonard having a good day at the expense of Purdue.
We need S Dillon Thieneman to start tackling a little better. He's missed Leonard twice now.

TwentyTwo

Master
Riley Leonard 100 YARDS RUSHING 3 TDs 1st half! Where was this vs Northern Illinois?

I missed Wazzu QB John Mateer last week...this week vs Washington...
At 6'-1" 219 looks like he could play some Tailback on that 25 yard TD Run!! 2nd Rushing TD 1st half! Also 182 yards passing 1st half!

El Gringo

Mentor
Yeah I know, right. I've been half asleep all day trying to get through this crap of a cold or whatever it is and saw what looked a white RB for ND. Shook out the cobwebs and figured it out. Think I'll go back to sleep.
ND's Riley Leonard having a good day at the expense of Purdue.
We need S Dillon Thieneman to start tackling a little better. He's missed Leonard twice now.
Get some Oregano oil brother available at any health food store just make sure it’s high-quality that can be ingested. It’s better if you use it the first sign of your throat itching or your nose. I’m no hippie but ever since I’ve been using it. I haven’t been sick. It burns like a son of a gun, but it’s a good burn.

I’m pumped up to see Leonard having a great day!! he took a lot of heat last week

TwentyTwo

Master
Last edited:

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
He doesn’t look like he has a shred of black genes.
Yeah, not sure how that jacque could come to that conclusion except as a judgement call on the preferences of Avery's mom. I would surmise that he's all white, with a white father who is no longer in the picture. His mom remarried to the fellow in the picture.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Pitt QB Eli Holstein leads another late drive to put Pitt ahead. Both he and Brendan Sorsby are quickly climbing up the ranks as two of the best in the country.

Isaac Wilson (younger brother of Zach) has the Utes ahead of Utah State late in the third.

TwentyTwo

Master
Quinn Ewers hurt his hand on the TD Pass??
Next series ...Arch Manning 67 yard TD Run on the QB keeper!

RB UConn Victor Rosa DMP broken finger