2024 College Football Week 1

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Week 1 kicks of tonight.

The biggest caste matchup is NDSU vs Colorado.

Minnesota vs UNC is the other big game tonight.

Here are the rest of tonight's games. Lots of FCS vs FBS matchups.
Howard vs Rutgers
W. Carolina vs NC State
N. Carolina A&T vs Wake Forest
New Hampshire vs UCF
Jackson St vs UL Monroe
Lafayette vs Buffalo
Fordham vs Bowling Green
C. Connecticut vs C. Michigan
Ark Pine Bluff vs Arkansas
Duquense vs Toledo
Murray St vs Missouri
Lindenwood vs Kansas
C.Carolina vs Jacksonville St
Alcorn St vs UAB
SE Louisiana vs Tulane
Northwestern St vs Tulsa
Southern Utah vs Utah
E.Illinois vs Illinois
Sacramento St vs SJSU

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
An actual solid article from BSPN. Probably due to the fact both those kids have their priorities straight. I hope both teams pull off the upsets.

It’s also interesting how Gronkowski is getting zero of the Trey Lance treatment despite being a much more refined passer of the football and proven production over several seasons.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
One of the best I’ve seen from them in a while! Good to see some normalcy still in the Heartland. Enjoying it while it lasts.

Interested to see how NDSU snowplow on both sides of the ball fares against CUs sumos.

Good to see Zabel projected as a Top 100 pick entering the season!

One of the best I’ve seen from them in a while! Good to see some normalcy still in the Heartland. Enjoying it while it lasts.

Interested to see how NDSU snowplow on both sides of the ball fares against CUs sumos.

Good to see Zabel projected as a Top 100 pick entering the season!
Yeah, I think this game will be won or lost up front. We know CU can put up points and Shadeur is a serviceable college QB, even if he is dramatically overrated as an NFL prospect. CU's weak spot last year was the O-line and D-line, which has always been a strength for the Bison. We'll see if COACH PRIME has made any improvements there. I expect CU to win, but they have been known to lay an egg from time to time.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Keep me posted on the games gentlemen. Going to miss 1st half unfortunately

SneakyQuick

Mentor
An actual solid article from BSPN. Probably due to the fact both those kids have their priorities straight. I hope both teams pull off the upsets.

It’s also interesting how Gronkowski is getting zero of the Trey Lance treatment despite being a much more refined passer of the football and proven production over several seasons.
The kid has an undergrad degree in engineering and is headed towards a masters. He is going to be successful no matter what, which is great. Whatever happens or however much the nfl screws him over eventually he will be just fine.

Can’t say that about most college football players, sadly.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
My Catamounts of Western Carolina up on NC State early. Gonzalez to TE Jake Young for the TD WCU 7 NCSU 0. Watch out for WCU WR
AJ Colombo as well. He had a 13 yard reception.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
My Catamounts of Western Carolina up on NC State early. Gonzalez to TE Jake Young for the TD WCU 7 NCSU 0. Watch out for WCU WR
AJ Colombo as well. He had a 13 yard reception.
WCU up 14-7. AJ Colombo WR 3/30 yards and a TD!! QB Cole Gonzalez shredding the NCSU defense with 2 TD passes.

Rocky B

Master
NDSU’s qb looks good, good for CharlieO.
TD Bisons!

I’m also keeping an eye on Wake Forest
Carney is the backup running back 2-4 so far.
Their starter is tearing it up.....

Logos5

Guru
I thought Offerdahl would be seeing more action, but I guess I expected too much

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Colorado with it's rebuilt sumo o-line gets stood up on 4th and short!

Eli Mostaert a key cog in the Bison D-line. He's getting added to the draft list!

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
The other Sanders with the penalty on a late hit. This team is getting outclassed and out coached.