2024 College Football Previews

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I'll trade you for those four in exchange for Liberty, WKU, and UCF, which should all be their traditional little summaries of a few staccato sentences. Or, wheel and deal as you see fit. I'll let that QB1 sling that thing!

Take them all! I'll do Liberty, WKU and UCF.

Phall

Master
Take them all! I'll do Liberty, WKU and UCF.
Thank you for accepting. I believe I still own Kansas and I demand to trade them back to you also; I trust that you won't hold out. I am a crazy negotiator and am known to go off the rails.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Thank you for accepting. I believe I still own Kansas and I demand to trade them back to you also; I trust that you won't hold out. I am a crazy negotiator and am known to go off the rails.

LOL. Good to have you back posting! I'll take Kansas no questions asked.

TwentyTwo

Master
Any interest in taking Minnesota, USC, Washington St or Oregon St? I currently have them all but if you want to do any of them let me know.
Yes sir! USC & Minnesota sound good! They even have the same school colors!

The Trojans open the season Labor Day weekend Sunday vs LSU. Miller Moss vs Garrett Nussmeier could put up video game stats vs the putrid secondaries.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Yes sir! USC & Minnesota sound good! They even have the same school colors!

The Trojans open the season Labor Day weekend Sunday vs LSU. Miller Moss vs Garrett Nussmeier could put up video game stats vs the putrid secondaries.
@Phall actually beat you to the punch! I do have some other teams though if you are interested.

Phall

Master
@TwentyTwo you'll be more sensible with your writeups, and i'll be more gay and funny. @Leonardfan has a couple of ******** chips to trade. how can we play this hand? mexican stand-off

I'll start by commiting to Oregon State

Last edited:

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
@TwentyTwo - The only two teams I really want to do out of the remaining I have are Iowa and Ball St. If you see any teams assigned to me and want to grab them let me know:

Arizona State Sun Devils
Kansas Jayhawks
UCF Knights
Western Kentucky Hilltoppers
Bowling Green Falcons
Buffalo Bulls
Central Michigan Chippewas
Eastern Michigan Eagles

TwentyTwo

Master
I can do Arizona State again this year ; Kansas too. Thanks
@TwentyTwo - The only two teams I really want to do out of the remaining I have are Iowa and Ball St. If you see any teams assigned to me and want to grab them let me know:

Arizona State Sun Devils
Kansas Jayhawks
UCF Knights
Western Kentucky Hilltoppers
Bowling Green Falcons
Buffalo Bulls
Central Michigan Chippewas
Eastern Michigan Eagles

You might get me in the mexican stand off Phall! LOL! Always enjoy your write up's! Have Fun! Been impressed with Minnesota recently with DB's Coleman Bryson ; monster Jack Henderson & freshman AA Koi Perich!
@TwentyTwo you'll be more sensible with your writeups, and i'll be more gay and funny. @Leonardfan has a couple of ******** chips to trade. how can we play this hand? mexican stand-off

I'll start by commiting to Oregon State

Last edited:

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I can do Arizona State again this year ; Kansas too. Thanks

You might get me in the mexican stand off Phall! LOL! Always enjoy your write up's! Have Fun! Been impressed with Minnesota recently with DB's Coleman Bryson ; monster Jack Henderson & freshman AA Koi Perich!

Thanks for the assist! They are all yours.

Week Zero starts tomorrow so if anyone has any teams playing tomorrow still pending it would be great if they could be done as soon as possible.

Phall

Master
I'll get UCF done this week. Interesting also about what has happened at Washington State and Oregon State. Big overhauls that no one cares to write about for free other than at OurLads. the only two teams that went from Power-5 to Weak-5

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
All,

Here are the remaining teams that need write-ups along with the member that has volunteered to complete it. There is still alot of work to be done and ideally this next week should see a release of up to date depth charts. Having these done before Week 1 of college football is always ideal. If someone has already done a write-up I have not marked as complete please keep me honest!

Colorado Buffaloes - Claimjumper
Kansas State Wildcats - Heralded_Defender
Texas Tech - Red Raider
Northwestern Wildcats - Heralded_Defender
Arkansas Razorbacks - Heralded_Defender
Auburn Tigers - Heralded_Defender
Missouri Tigers - Heralded_Defender
Texas A&M Aggies - Heralded_Defender
South Alabama Jaguars - Claimjumper
Southern Miss Golden Eagles - Claimjumper
Texas State Bobcats - Claimjumper

Last edited:

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Knocked a few out would also like to do a write up for NDSU who opens against Slime time.

Try and do one for South Dakota as well.!

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Have all the teams been taken? I may have a little time this week. If there's any left, let me know.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
thanks for knocking out so many teams today! We are progressing pretty well as Week 1 approaches on Thursday.

@Bucky you read my mind. I was thinking of doing an NDSU write-up myself so go for it! Would love to see them upset Colorado. Those optics would be undeniable. Hoping for an App St vs Michigan type game between them!

Bucky

Hall of Famer
thanks for knocking out so many teams today! We are progressing pretty well as Week 1 approaches on Thursday.

@Bucky you read my mind. I was thinking of doing an NDSU write-up myself so go for it! Would love to see them upset Colorado. Those optics would be undeniable. Hoping for an App St vs Michigan type game between them!
Heck ya definitely should include some FCS write up’s if we are all feeling ambitious!

I put $5 on NDSU win and the over which is 59. That would land you $36 not bad lol.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I've completed all the previews I have signed up for. Once Thursday hits the remaining teams are up for grabs if the member that has volunteered has not completed them. In the meantime if anyone can't do one of their write-ups let me know and I'll take it so we can get these done by Week 1 which starts in 2 days