2024 College Football Previews

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Grabbed a few more teams for myself. Assigned Michigan to @Phall and Texas Tech to @RedRaider in the event they return to the site in the next few weeks.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
I’ll take SJSU and UNLV in MWC and can do last 6 teams listed in MAC

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I’ll take SJSU and UNLV in MWC and can do last 6 teams listed in MAC

Thanks! Took the rest of the MAC for myself. Seems like its an annual thing where me and you do the MAC write-ups. Much appreciated as always brother!

Last edited:

Red Raider

Mentor
Will gladly come back to do a write up on Texas Tech for this year! Things have gotten busy in my life which is a reason I’m not active on here very much, so unfortunately I won’t be able to do all the write ups I have done in years past. But I’m more than happy to at least do Texas Tech like always.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Will gladly come back to do a write up on Texas Tech for this year! Things have gotten busy in my life which is a reason I’m not active on here very much, so unfortunately I won’t be able to do all the write ups I have done in years past. But I’m more than happy to at least do Texas Tech like always.
Sounds good and completely understand. Glad you can do Texas Tech!

jphoss

Mentor
I’ll take 5 more, don’t really care what teams so whatever ones you want off your hands I’ll take!

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Another bump. Write ups are progressing well but plenty of unclaimed teams exist if anyone wants to volunteer.

TwentyTwo

Master
Always good for a few ...kinda like the relief pitcher after most have picked the frenzy of teams.
In the past have done Stanford ; Clemson ; Louisiana schools etc ////

I appreciate all you guys hard work . Always nteresting for Scanning the Teams for research purposes.

Arkansas ; Nebraska ; Houston are still available
Some of the WAC teams can be more challenging not being able to tel if they are mixed....

Phall

Master
I didn't carry my weight this season and can bang out a couple per day til they're done.

Thanks for organizing as always @Leonardfan - this is the most important sports archivism that exists on the internet, IMO. Please just slap a bunch to my name and tag me so I can get to work.

@TwentyTwo let me take some burden off your plate at the beginning of the football season! We all depend on your tallies throughout the year!

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I didn't carry my weight this season and can bang out a couple per day til they're done.

Thanks for organizing as always @Leonardfan - this is the most important sports archivism that exists on the internet, IMO. Please just slap a bunch to my name and tag me so I can get to work.

@TwentyTwo let me take some burden off your plate at the beginning of the football season! We all depend on your tallies throughout the year!

Always glad to have you as part of the project! Here are some teams I just assigned to you. Feel free to grab any other unclaimed team as well. Thanks as always!

Kansas
TCU
UCF
Illinois
UCLA
Washington
Liberty
WKU

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Unclaimed teams for anyone that might be interested:

UCONN Huskies
UMass Minutemen
Nevada Wolfpack
Fresno State Bulldogs
Houston Cougars

Bucky

Hall of Famer
I’ll finish my MAC teams next two days and knock out UConn and UMass. Making good progress gents!

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Always good for a few ...kinda like the relief pitcher after most have picked the frenzy of teams.
In the past have done Stanford ; Clemson ; Louisiana schools etc ////

I appreciate all you guys hard work . Always nteresting for Scanning the Teams for research purposes.

Arkansas ; Nebraska ; Houston are still available
Some of the WAC teams can be more challenging not being able to tel if they are mixed....

Any interest in taking Minnesota, USC, Washington St or Oregon St? I currently have them all but if you want to do any of them let me know.

Phall

Master
Any interest in taking Minnesota, USC, Washington St or Oregon St? I currently have them all but if you want to do any of them let me know.
I'll trade you for those four in exchange for Liberty, WKU, and UCF, which should all be their traditional little summaries of a few staccato sentences. Or, wheel and deal as you see fit. I'll let that QB1 sling that thing!