2024 Carolina Panthers

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Not much to report here. After going 2-15 in 2023-24, it's not looking much better this season as The New Orleans Saints proved yesterday by pummeling the Panthers 47-10. The number 1 pick from 2 years ago, QB Bryce Young continues to struggle going 13-30 and 2 INT's yesterday. How long will they continue with Young? The steady Andy Dalton is the number two QB.
Offensive starters are WR-Adam Thielen who had 3 receptions for 49 yards, 16.3 ypc. yesterday. The lone bright spot for Carolina. Center Austin Corbett is the only other white starter on offense. There are very few white reserves and all the TE's are black which I believe is rare in today's NFL.
On defense LB Josey Jewell acquired from the Broncos is the lone starter.
Only 3 white staters not including the Punter Johnny Hekker and LS JJ Jannsen-Grade F-
Starters in Bold

Offense-
QB-Andy Dalton
WR-Adam Thielen
T-Brady Christensen
G-Jarret Kingston
C-Austin Corbett. Andrew Raym

Defense-
LB-Josey Jewell. Jon Rhattigan

P-Johnny Hekker
LS-JJ Jansen
K- Eddy Pinero is of Hispanic descent.

Last edited:

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Jewell better be ready for multiple perp shots by the cameras every week. Fans will be howling for his head in no time. What a sorry team.

2 solid players trapped on this putrid team. Bryce Young should be (but isn't) discussed as an all time bust.

Still find it incredible, looking at what this team gave up for Young: 2023 first and second round picks, 2024 first round pick, 2025 second round pick, and one of their best receivers in D.J. Moore. So they still owe the Bears a second round pick next year, which will probably be number 33, lol. What kind of clown okayed this? Is he still with the Panthers? Were I the owner, anyone posting on this website would do a much better job than that. He'd be shoved out the door.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Still find it incredible, looking at what this team gave up for Young: 2023 first and second round picks, 2024 first round pick, 2025 second round pick, and one of their best receivers in D.J. Moore. So they still owe the Bears a second round pick next year, which will probably be number 33, lol. What kind of clown okayed this? Is he still with the Panthers? Were I the owner, anyone posting on this website would do a much better job than that. He'd be shoved out the door.
Lol no one is ever held accountable craziness indeed. All time dumbass trade, until the next one.

wile

Master
If he doesn't flame out personality wise he could possibly hang as a back up in the NFL. But he's a fine example of first round hype driven by the sports cucks in the media.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Lol no one is ever held accountable craziness indeed. All time dumbass trade, until the next one.
And the worst part of it is that how many players in the history of the league would have been worth that? Payton Manning? Maybe a few others. But Bryce Young? Sure, he was a good, but flawed college QB. Who would of, outside of draft/agenda hype, believed him to be a future all-time great? It's absurdity at it's finest, but with real money.

NEP01

Guru
The Carolina Panthers are a perfect microcosm of America. Jerry Richardson was a traditional southerner who was a great businessman, founding the Panthers and being a solid owner with a lot of good teams. He gets driven out on trumped up "sexual harassment" charges. Then the team is bought by a jewish hedge fund guy and immediately driven to ruin.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Jewell better be ready for multiple perp shots by the cameras every week. Fans will be howling for his head in no time. What a sorry team.
It's already begun.

5 Carolina Panthers players who could be benched after Week 1 embarrassment

Josey Jewell

Considering the impact made by rookie third-rounder Trevin Wallace during the preseason, it was a surprise to see the Carolina Panthers not get him involved in the defensive rotation during their regular-season opener. This bears more significance when one considers the lackluster effort from Josey Jewell.

Jewell's got a sizable task on his hands in Carolina. He's the man Ejiro Evero trusted to fill the gaping void left by linebacker Frankie Luvu following his departure to the Washington Commanders in free agency. He became the beating heart of their defense over the last two years and was sorely missed in this one.

There was a distinct lack of burst from Jewell in pursuit. He didn't miss any tackles, which is something, but the player's lack of capabilities in coverage was another poor element of his production that deserves scrutiny.

Evero has belief in Jewell, so sitting him down doesn't seem feasible after just one game. But if the same trend continues in the coming weeks, the Panthers would be wise to get Wallace involved and see what the first-year pro can bring to a competitive setting.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
It's already begun.

Josey Jewell

Considering the impact made by rookie third-rounder Trevin Wallace during the preseason, it was a surprise to see the Carolina Panthers not get him involved in the defensive rotation during their regular-season opener. This bears more significance when one considers the lackluster effort from Josey Jewell.

Jewell's got a sizable task on his hands in Carolina. He's the man Ejiro Evero trusted to fill the gaping void left by linebacker Frankie Luvu following his departure to the Washington Commanders in free agency. He became the beating heart of their defense over the last two years and was sorely missed in this one.

There was a distinct lack of burst from Jewell in pursuit. He didn't miss any tackles, which is something, but the player's lack of capabilities in coverage was another poor element of his production that deserves scrutiny.

Evero has belief in Jewell, so sitting him down doesn't seem feasible after just one game. But if the same trend continues in the coming weeks, the Panthers would be wise to get Wallace involved and see what the first-year pro can bring to a competitive setting.

Yep, poor Josey doesn't have nearly the "burst" of Trevin. "Gaping void" left by Luvu. Like the Panthers were a lock-down group on his watch.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
It's already begun.

Josey Jewell

Bryce Young notably missing from the list. Instead blame the one White starter on defense. Caste system in a nutshell.

jphoss

Mentor
So he didn’t miss any tackles but his lack of “burst” is why he should be benched? What exactly is his lack of production? Caste system relies heavily on ambiguity

Bryce Young notably missing from the list. Instead blame the one White starter on defense. Caste system in a nutshell.
the author of this garbage is Dean Jones who from looking at his twitter page is a cucked DWF who worships blacks. He has 3k followers and is writing articles? His material should be recycled into dude wipes. I went after him pretty hard on twitter and he promptly blocked me within 5 mins. I used no profanity but simply pointed out the QB needs to be benched.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
the author of this garbage is Dean Jones who from looking at his twitter page is a cucked DWF who worships blacks. He has 3k followers and is writing articles? His material should be recycled into dude wipes. I went after him pretty hard on twitter and he promptly blocked me within 5 mins. I used no profanity but simply pointed out the QB needs to be benched.
Typical lefty who's not interested in any sort of debate or discussion. They see themselves as the authority or our moral superiors, so of course they shutdown any sort of dialogue that challenges their orthodoxy.

wile

Master
That will probably result in a half hour special segment on BSPN where the usual mouth breathers hold their anti-White voodoo ritual.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Young is now 2-16 as a starter in his NFL career, with very putrid statistics that buttress the poor record. In games this year, he has further regressed so its hard for even the most ardent Caste "journalists" to continue to stand by this guy. Look for the calls for Andy Dalton to grow louder, as this trainwreck rumbles on.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Yeah, although it's easy to pile on Bryce Young, he was placed in a no-win situation and his confidence is now shot. I personally don't think that even in an ideal spot that he would be more than a middle-of-the-road or worse NFL starter, but it's not unlike what happened to Zach Wilson with the Jets (or Darnold for that matter). Fortunately the latter two looked to have found places that will help them, I don't thing that Young will recover.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Young is now 2-16 as a starter in his NFL career, with very putrid statistics that buttress the poor record. In games this year, he has further regressed so its hard for even the most ardent Caste "journalists" to continue to stand by this guy. Look for the calls for Andy Dalton to grow louder, as this trainwreck rumbles on.
You called it; it's being reported that Dalton will start in Week 3.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
You called it; it's being reported that Dalton will start in Week 3.
It's a good call by the coach. I'm not a big fan of first-year QB's being thrown to the wolves as rookie starters. Heck, I was even starting to feel bad for Caleb Williams last night! I like Dalton, what is he, like 50 years old? ;)

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
It's a good call by the coach. I'm not a big fan of first-year QB's being thrown to the wolves as rookie starters. Heck, I was even starting to feel bad for Caleb Williams last night! I like Dalton, what is he, like 50 years old? ;)
An addendum, Young isn't a rookie this year, but it's the same thing, started from the get-to on a BAD team. Doesn't help that he's 4'9" tall and can't see his receivers over the linemen!

His size reminds me of Eddie LeBaron who qb'd for Dallas in the early sixties, although from everything I've read, that guy was a decent player. He was 5'7" and his receivers would say they couldn't even see their quarterback and the ball would eerily float out of a pack of players around him, lol.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
There is something to be said about QB's that come out of a school like 'Bama where all of the top recruits play. It's typically a one-read offense where your called receiver is almost always open, and if you need to check down you've got way more time than say a QB at Vanderbilt. If you get drafted by a team that is deficient offensively it's a tough adjustment. Look at Mac Jones as well. I figure that Jones will be ok in the long run, I think he has better tools than Young.