2023 UDFA Signings

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Ravens sign DT Levi Bell but also list him as fullback. Seems they own the racket on converting White defensive players to blocking fullbacks.

sprintstar

Mentor
so he is 6' 275lbs or so runs a 4.59 40 as a DT yet they want to move him to (FB)battering ram? Guess he needs a better tan....

woody39

Mentor
So far only three udfas were signed - a quota, a black te with minimal production and a black lb. Not sure if they will sign anymore or if the roster is full.
Roster was at 87 after the draft. Disappointing to see how far we have fallen from a caste perspective and what a shocker also become a far worse performing team as a result.

TwentyTwo

Master
Tampa Bay Bucs Signed D2 RB Ronnie Brown (Shepard) played in the NFLPA Collegiate Bowl. Team mate of rookie QB Tyson Bagent who signed w the Bears.

This publication compares him to a "Tall Danny Woodhead" LMAO!

Looks fully white to me
1683427257795.png

Still impressed the Cowboys signed Hunter Luepke & WR David Durden ; who i always made sure to check D2 West Florida Box Score when posting Weekly ReCap's. He had SEC type talent ; could have easily envisioned him at Auburn.

49ers solid pick up with Oregon State Swiss-Army-Knife Jack Colletto too!

Warhawk_46

Master
so he is 6' 275lbs or so runs a 4.59 40 as a DT yet they want to move him to (FB)battering ram? Guess he needs a better tan....
Better numbers than Aaron Donald…. But there was no talk of Donald getting moved to fullback.

Quiet Speed

Mentor

white lightning

Hall of Famer
This happened about 3 days ago. So, I may be late in reporting. Saints signed WR Sy Barnett out of Davenport.

His instant speed (4.37 in the 40, 1.48 10-second split) and crazy athleticism (40-inch vertical, 6.68 3-cone drill) give Barnett a chance.

Of course he is white so he wasn't drafted. With how they have used Tayson Hill I feel the Saints are a great landing spot.
What an incredible athlete on the highest levels. Kid could be dangerous if given an honest chance.

Just hope they don't screw him like another stud Andy Isabella.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
His instant speed (4.37 in the 40, 1.48 10-second split) and crazy athleticism (40-inch vertical, 6.68 3-cone drill) give Barnett a chance.

Of course he is white so he wasn't drafted. With how they have used Tayson Hill I feel the Saints are a great landing spot.
What an incredible athlete on the highest levels. Kid could be dangerous if given an honest chance.

Just hope they don't screw him like another stud Andy Isabella.
i recall another small school player with eye popping speed and leaping ability from a few years ago that had a very similar story ... i’m unsure of his name but Cody Pearce maybe? at any rate, these tremendously fast, agile, and high jumping “overachievers” are certainly very common considering we’re told they don’t exist.

SneakyQuick

Mentor
The fact that a kid that athletic played at Davenport or Ferris state kind of tells you all that’s wrong with the whole system.

Those are power 5 conference numbers. Guess nobody in the acc or sec needed him?

Truly remarkable. I’d laugh if it were funny

sprintstar

Mentor
Yah I agree, as Kurt Warners son alone he has had to deal with pressure most of his life one would think. He has great hands, runs excellent routes, tough, shifty, elusive,hard to tackle and has very good top end speed(FAST) yet he is undrafted. hmmmmm

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Yah I agree, as Kurt Warners son alone he has had to deal with pressure most of his life one would think. He has great hands, runs excellent routes, tough, shifty, elusive,hard to tackle and has very good top end speed(FAST) yet he is undrafted. hmmmmm
He had a great prep career as a receiver in Arizona! No Scholarships! Had to walk on!

white lightning

Hall of Famer
He had a great prep career as a receiver in Arizona! No Scholarships! Had to walk on!
Wow another fast white guy that doesn't get offered any scholarships? Where have we seen that before? Only our whole lives! :smash2:

Warhawk_46

Master
I would love to see an all-white team dismantle and emasculate an all-black team.

I mean we used to do it regularly in high school (top division Wisconsin). Every year we would schedule a non-conference against a black Milwaukee team…. And the games were pretty much over by end of the 1st quarter. They were physically weaker and less disciplined and outside of one or two speedsters (usually the running back)… slower as well.

They just couldn’t compete.

It is like this all over the country and yet… less athletic, less skilled and less deserving blacks get recruited based solely on their skin color and coaches and scouts racist beliefs in black athletic superiority.

…even though the black kids are routinely emasculated by white kids.

jphoss

Mentor
I would love to see an all-white team dismantle and emasculate an all-black team.

I mean we used to do it regularly in high school (top division Wisconsin). Every year we would schedule a non-conference against a black Milwaukee team…. And the games were pretty much over by end of the 1st quarter. They were physically weaker and less disciplined and outside of one or two speedsters (usually the running back)… slower as well.

They just couldn’t compete.

It is like this all over the country and yet… less athletic, less skilled and less deserving blacks get recruited based solely on their skin color and coaches and scouts racist beliefs in black athletic superiority.

…even though the black kids are routinely emasculated by white kids.
I remember being a freshman in high school and i went to a nationally ranked football program year in and out in pa and being unable to figure out why our 99% white team was completely dominating these black teams. and why none of the white players were getting d1 scholarships. i assumed the lie that their skills “couldn’t translate “ to college. only years later did i wake up

Warhawk_46

Master
I remember being a freshman in high school and i went to a nationally ranked football program year in and out in pa and being unable to figure out why our 99% white team was completely dominating these black teams. and why none of the white players were getting d1 scholarships. i assumed the lie that their skills “couldn’t translate “ to college. only years later did i wake up
This exact same scenario in WI as I went to probably the pre-eminent school in the state as far as State Titles and Appearances in D1.

Mind you, these teams that were totally embarrassed always had a few players get full ride scholarships and I can personally attest to being stronger, faster and better.