2023 NFL Week Three

NikoDuke

Mentor
Can't decide which team I dislike more: the Cleveland Browns or Chicago Bears. I loathe both as their rosters are trash...

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Chiefs blowing out the Bears. The narrative will continue to be that it is not Fields fault but the coaching staff and the Bears failure as an organization. The same was said about Trey Lance. Meanwhile Zach Wilson will get hung out to dry. We are now seeing the established pattern being put into place for black quarterback failures in the NFL. It's no longer based on the performance of the player but instead on the organization. Quite a parallel to how blacks are viewed in greater society - it's never their fault rather it's the "systemic racism". We are seeing cultural marxism in action at the QB position these days gentlemen.

One of your best posts ever. Every word is true yet all we will hear is crickets. So many whites are so asleep that they can't see with their
own eyes of the destruction of their country and their very own people yet it's all around them!

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Can't decide which team I dislike more: the Cleveland Browns or Chicago Bears. I loathe both as their rosters are trash...

At least the Bears have Sanborn - just had an INT.

Dalton to Thielen connection looking good for the Panthers.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Adam Thielen with 8 catches for 110 yards in 3 quarters yet the Vikings Memo says he is all washed up and a has been!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Fields now up to 42 yards passing -- 6 of 16 with a pick.

Just now removed from the game with a possible concussion.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer

I hope Bagent comes in and plays well for the remainder of the game. Will be entertaining if it happens and we see the defenders of Justin Fields implode.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer

All game long the announcers have been saying to "let Fields be himself" and run around, designed runs, all that. Really fast demonstration on why that is always a bad idea. Fields sucks as a passer though, so there's that.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
The immortal Josh Dobbs is leading the Cardinals to a 12 point lead over the Dallas Daks. How is this possible? Dak is like a demi-god or something.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
I'm hearing lots of chatter about the fate of the beloved NY Jets without Aaron Rodgers. Having watched quite a bit of their 3 opening games, I don't even think a prime Rodgers could have done a whole lot with this sorry crew. Their offensive line is offensive. It's not an aberration that Rodgers was hit on all four (was it that many?) of his snaps before going down with the injury.

Poor Wilson has no shot at surviving behind this line with these backs and receivers. Neither would have Rodgers.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I'm hearing lots of chatter about the fate of the beloved NY Jets without Aaron Rodgers. Having watched quite a bit of their 3 opening games, I don't even think a prime Rodgers could have done a whole lot with this sorry crew. Their offensive line is offensive. It's not an aberration that Rodgers was hit on all four (was it that many?) of his snaps before going down with the injury.

Poor Wilson has no shot at surviving behind this line with these backs and receivers. Neither would have Rodgers.
Great minds think alike. See post #116 ;)

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Dak threw an ugly INT in the end zone just now. Stick a fork in the Cowboys today. Actually surprising considering how they played the first two weeks.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Sam Howell had an abysmal game today vs. the Bills, throwing four interceptions. Surprisingly the hacks over at Yahoo Sports are still showing support for him:

Sam Howell's ugly afternoon vs. Bills shouldn't shake Commanders' commitment to him

If Sam was a black QB, how many of us here at CF would have spent multiple posts gloating over his failures? Not sure what the message is here, but something to think about as I'm an offender as well :p

Bucky

Hall of Famer
JAke Bobo and his 4.9 speed just burned another afflete DB

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Gunner is inactive for the Steelers. At least he's still on the roster, as expected he was the target of a lot of hate this week. While driving earlier in the week I briefly turned on a local sports talk show. A caller asked, "What in the name of God is Gunner Olszewski doing on an NFL roster?" Similar to the DWF views on Robert Spillane and Tyler Matakevich in recent years.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Of course as Fields is in love with himself and his best friend is the mirror. He must inflate the ego because it's all about dat upside!
Can you name a quarterback who doesn't go for garbage time stats in games his team is losing big? They all do.

TwentyTwo

Master
Adam Theilen 11 - 144 & just scored TD! Jawing at the two defenders who crashed into each other! Thankfully he took a glancing blow!

Hunter Luepke 1 carry 9 yards ...1 catch for 12 yards looked good in limited time!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Adam Theilen 11 - 144 & just scored TD! Jawing at the two defenders who crashed into each other! Thankfully he took a glancing blow!

Hunter Luepke 1 carry 9 yards ...1 catch for 12 yards looked good in limited time!
Too bad Bryce Young will be starting again in a week or two. He also was throwing to Thielen but Dalton is a far better passer.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Scanning through the news on the Packers vs Saints tilt and all of the stories, I mean every single one focuses on Jordan Love and how great he is in leading his team back. 22 of 44 for 259 yards a touchdown and an interception are not glowing stats. Sure he deserves some credit, he did what he needed to do down the stretch. The real reason for the loss by the Saints is solely on the shoulders of Winston. Yet not one story singles him out for his amazingly bad performance in relief of Carr. Wonder why that is??

The Hock

Master
That Beck kick-off return. Wow. First he wasn't supposed to field it, and then he muffs the catch but it takes a friendly bounce and he recovers it. And instead of doing the safe thing and falling down like a good little boy, he attempts a return and ends up taking it to the house. I looked him up and he rocks a 4.6 forty. Not bad for a back-up blocker.

Sometimes you gotta seize the moment.