2023 NFL Week Three

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Woohoo!! Colts win on the road over Ravens in OT. Matt Gay sets an NFL record with four, count 'em four, field goals over 50 yards including the game winner.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Piss poor QB play in that Blackers/Saints game. Almost felt fake down the stretch with that comeback.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
We were so poor tonight! Mac Jones is great but the o line and the sub par recievers are the problem, no one can seperate. The o line is full of scrubs gone have the days of Solder Vollmer Mankins Wendell. The defense is very good actually but hate the fact we can't find a white guy to play in it disgraceful.
Sorry Woody, but I don't think anyone else here has any sympathy for the Patriots these days. ;)

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Woohoo!! Colts win on the road over Ravens in OT. Matt Gay sets an NFL record with four, count 'em four, field goals over 50 yards including the game winner.

Nice! Still a shame Minshew isn't an established starter in the league somewhere.

woody39

Mentor
Cochrane was in on the first drive so they had four whites on defense in the first series.

Go Chiefs! Even if Taylor Swift is there getting more coverage than the game;);)

Another reception for the best tight end in the game early on. 2 for 34 yards early on.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Good to see Hunter Luepke get a reception for 12 yards. Give the kid some carries! Come on Cowboys! Not gonna hurt the team!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The Dolphins had 726 total yards, only 9 yards short of the record for a single game, set back in the early 1950s.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Thielen 6 for 63 already so far. Keep it up lad!

This is a guy that like Kelce takes very good care of his body. The results speak for themselves. He still have a couple of good years left
in those legs. Adam Thielen just needs a team to believe in him. So sad he isn't still on the Vikings. Miss the Cousins so Thielen hilites! With
Dalton playing now I can't complain. Go Panthers!

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
This is a guy that like Kelce takes very good care of his body. The results speak for themselves. He still have a couple of good years left
in those legs. Adam Thielen just needs a team to believe in him. So sad he isn't still on the Vikings. Miss the Cousins so Thielen hilites! With

Is he taking care of his body though?

woody39

Mentor
Yes it's a shame it's not the Vikings and is the normally Bryce Young Panthers.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Chiefs blowing out the Bears. The narrative will continue to be that it is not Fields fault but the coaching staff and the Bears failure as an organization. The same was said about Trey Lance. Meanwhile Zach Wilson will get hung out to dry. We are now seeing the established pattern being put into place for black quarterback failures in the NFL. It's no longer based on the performance of the player but instead on the organization. Quite a parallel to how blacks are viewed in greater society - it's never their fault rather it's the "systemic racism". We are seeing cultural marxism in action at the QB position these days gentlemen.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Travis Kelce just convinced me to get the jab. Word is you get a turn with his new gf, complimentary of Pfizer.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
The left has been treating blacks with kid gloves since Civil War.

I’ve seen clips from the 60s blame White Flight for black ghettos and crime. Self responsibility is a White thing. Or used to be when we were allowed To exist.