2023 NFL Week 4

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Alec Pierce 1 reception 38 yards. I guess they don't want to look in his direction anymore. Great average anyway.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Harrison Smith. WOW! what a game. His second sack of Young. 7 tackles and 5 assists. The 6'6 Lowry with the batted ball of the 5'9 Young.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Alec Pierce 1 reception 38 yards. I guess they don't want to look in his direction anymore. Great average anyway.

Well when the QB is 7/17 passing you know that catchable passes are going to be few and far between.

Stafford also looks dinged up.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
LIke I said last weekend I really think Minnesota made a mistake letting Adam Thielen walk away. So little respect for a guy that gave his all
for Minnesota. The Vikings have struggled in the first month of the season just to get a win. No one can tell me Thielen doesn't make them
a better team. The guy has hands like a catchers mitt. Add on his route running and good speed even in his 30's and you have a weapon.
The Vikings loss is the Panthers gain!

Adam Thielen has 7 rec. for 76 yards today late 4th quarter. Back to Back Fine Games for this crafty veteran! Love to see it!

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
The 11 yard touchdown designed run for Josh Allen was a great play showcasing the athleticism of Allen. There a few QB's, black or white, that are better than Allen when it comes to running the football.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Drew Sanders with 7 tackles in his first start, 5 of the solos

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
And like he has shown a propensity to do he turns it over for a TD late in the game. This time a fumble returned for a TD :sisi1
Denver’s defense is looking historically bad. They just let the Chicago running back go over 100 yards. So not only does their pass defense stink. On the day, they given up 438 yards to a team with a putrid offense coming into the week. I don’t think I’d draw any conclusions from a player having a good game against these broncos.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
The 11 yard touchdown designed run for Josh Allen was a great play showcasing the athleticism of Allen. There a few QB's, black or white, that are better than Allen when it comes to running the football.
What a game!!

Miami, after scoring 70 last week, now look like they are trying to give up just as many to the Bills.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Tannehill 18 for 25, 240 yards 1 TD, 1 INT, 5 rushes for 12 yards. Team ahead 27-3. Guy sucks, get rid of him immediately! Malik Willis is the future! o_O

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Announcers saying Young had flashes of brilliance. He played ok. Didn't see brilliance as most of his passes were less than 9 yards. He was under some pressure, but he needs work with throwing down field.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Andrews with a 2nd TD.

The Browns look totally inept with their rookie black quarterback who was getting major preseason hype.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
It'd be nice if he could get Dawson Knox a little more involved.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Kmet over 100 yards.

Broncos stormed back after being down 28-7. Now bears with the ball to tie or win….

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Denver’s defense is looking historically bad. They just let the Chicago running back go over 100 yards. So not only does their pass defense stink. On the day, they given up 438 yards to a team with a putrid offense coming into the week. I don’t think I’d draw any conclusions from a player having a good game against these broncos.
Just checked to see who the DC was for the Broncos - it's former Broncos head coach Vance Joseph lol. I think that alone should throw the Rooney Rule not enough black coaches argument out the window.

Warhawk_46

Master
Pickett with a knee injury, thanks to the sumo at left tackle, who was their first round draft choice this year.
Seems these teams never learn. For every Trent Williams there a thousand absolute turds that get drafted year after year.