2023 NFL Week 15

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Justin Fields' Hail Mary deflects right into the hands of Chicago's Darnell Mooney, but he managed to not make the catch lol. Fitting ending as the Browns win the wretched Ultra Coal Bowl

backrow

Hall of Famer
4 runs for 45 yards on the Niners opening drive for CMC. Not bad! we just need some TDs out of him! I really want him to keep leading the league in rushing as he has ever since week 1 and to recover his TD lead from Mostert (who in all fairness is having a great season and is past 30 yo).

McBride is a beast, I really like him. He has Cardinals TD reception record as of this game.

Warhawk_46

Master
Bears lose and it is glorious - Fields with 2 INTs and 2 Fumbles (none lost). Fields completes 19/40 passes. Trubisky was never this bad in Chicago.

Panthers and Falcons both have more questions than answers at the QB position as well.
Trubisky was leagues better than Fields. I laugh at these racist teams and league that puts out black turd after black turd. The only thing propping up the NFL now is gambling and fantasy football. The house of cards will fall soon.

backrow

Hall of Famer
Jewel looked lame on that one. Good for him he's an established player. I wonder if he thought he was going to force LaPorta out of bounds.

nah, he was already sold on the juke and the gentle nudge from LaPorta took him completely out and he couldn't make the tackle.

Warhawk_46

Master
Cardinals go for it on 4th and 3 and the midget Murray intercepted for a TD. You can’t make the incompetency up!

NikoDuke

Mentor
Kyler Murray is such trash. Hasn't made a note able throw all quarter and just threw an INT. But, alas I continually hear about his tremendous upside from the talking heads..

Warhawk_46

Master
I think they credited it to Kinlaw, unless the stat tracker on ESPN is wrong. From watching it looked like Nick.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
LB Baylon Spector out of Clemson surprisingly getting some snaps for the Bills. He's the only honky on the defensive side of the roster outside of WSTD Tyler Matakevich following Matt Milano's season ending injury.

NikoDuke

Mentor
Trey McBride just left the game with an injury. Unsure if he'll return. It's unfortunate as he just set a new single season franchise record for receptions by a tight end with 57 with his 11 yard catch earlier in the game.

backrow

Hall of Famer
Cooper Kupp has 5 catches on 5 targets so far! only 38 yards but that can change quickly, I am just glad he's more involved.

backrow

Hall of Famer
Yeah Cards are doing their best to take away the run but as they are getting tired I do not doubt lines and holes will open.

jphoss

Mentor
Busy few days for me so just getting to this thread. I wanted to point out how this phony immediately jumps up in the air pretending to be upset that his teammate didn’t score when it was his selfish lazy play that caused it! Typical diva behavior that only gets more and more tolorated. No wonder brady preferred to play with whites

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Baker had himself a day and Bucs won. Bucky turned 5 into 25.