2023 NFL Week 11

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Gentlemen, I need ya'll to say a prayer for Kenny Pickett, please. If his black/sumo OL doesn't do a better job of blocking today, he may no longer be with us. Pittsburgh's OL sucks!

Steelers sumo OL has been an issue for a while now. Hopefully Pickett can overcome both that and Matt Canada’s play calling.

woody39

Mentor
Gentlemen, I need ya'll to say a prayer for Kenny Pickett, please. If his black/sumo OL doesn't do a better job of blocking today, he may no longer be with us. Pittsburgh's OL sucks!
They need to get their act together playing a nobody at quarterback need to start scoring here.

PhillyBirds

Mentor
Alex Erickson sighting with the reception from Herbert. Elevated from the practice squad as three receivers are hurt going into the game.

woody39

Mentor
How shocking is the pittsburgh o line, giving me awful memories of the Patriots o line at the start of the season.

Last edited:

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The Steelers only hope in this one may be to have more big defensive plays than the Browns. Both teams have poor offenses. The Steelers have had the same issues on offense for years, nothing seems to change in a positive direction.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Tommy Devito having a big 1st half. Why didn’t Daboll let the kid throw in his other starts?

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
The Steelers only hope in this one may be to have more big defensive plays than the Browns. Both teams have poor offenses. The Steelers have had the same issues on offense for years, nothing seems to change in a positive direction.

Hopefully the Steelers address the offensive line correctly. Plenty of really good White OL available. Steelers drafting of the offensive line has been piss poor for awhile now.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Hopefully the Steelers address the offensive line correctly. Plenty of really good White OL available. Steelers drafting of the offensive line has been piss poor for awhile now.
So frustrating to see Pickett struggle, not that it's all his fault.. I first saw him live when my daughter was at WF and Pittsburgh came to Winston Salem. I immediately became a fan when as a sophomore they beat WF and went to the ACC Championship. I hope he can stay in the NFL. Really like this young man.
BTW, I believe he could use legs a little more as he's pretty mobile, but there's just nowhere to go most of the time.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Touchdown Dalton Schultz for Cowboys, our guys always dominating the position every week.

It's nice to see Dalton Schultz putting on yet another fine perfomane. Now free Hunter Luepke and let him touch the football.

I still feel bad for Hunter Renfrow with the Raiders. He has 2 catches for 1 yard today. What a incredible waste of talent!

woody39

Mentor
Panthers should of traded for Renfrow they have nothing outside Thielen, to be fair to Young you need some decent options to throw to as a rookie.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Blake Cashman with 15 tackles, 10 solo, a sack and a pass defense

woody39

Mentor
Another white tight end emerging is Trey McBride 5 for 46 off 6 target today. The conveyor belt of white tight ends keeps flowing.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The Steelers-Browns game looks like something from before the invention of the forward pass, just awful. A long TD run by Jaylen Warren is the only thing that's broken the monotony. . .

woody39

Mentor
The Steelers-Browns game looks like something from before the invention of the forward pass, just awful. A long TD run by Jaylen Warren is the only thing that's broken the monotony. . .
It's so bad it's the game on british television what a shocker to choose although to be fair not that many good games early so far.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
DeVito with 3 TD passes now! I noted how a couple of weeks ago he was being mocked as an "instant legend" by the NFL Network when he first took over from Jones/Taylor.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Pickett has completed his last 3 passes and Warren another good run. Steelers driving.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
DeVito with 3 TD passes now! I noted how a couple of weeks ago he was being mocked as an "instant legend" by the NFL Network when he first took over from Jones/Taylor.
He looks really good today. The offensive line is still leaking like a sieve, but whenever he’s had a little time, he’s been nearly perfect.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Alex Anzalone with 14 tackles, 11 solo, and a fumble recovery, having another outstanding season.