2023 NFL Week 11

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
If the doctor quoted in this article is right, Burrow's season is over and he'll require surgery. Even if he isn't right and Burrow has just a sprain, his season could still be over if the sprain is serious enough. It's looking like a lost season for him and the Bengals:

backrow

Hall of Famer
Did you guys see Logan Wilson track down OBJ and tackle him from behind? He finished the game with 9 tackles and a FF.

Warhawk_46

Master
Such poor luck for Burrow. He is an amazing player but has had a few serious injuries so far in his short career.

sprintstar

Mentor
gotta say Cincy's defensive secondary made Jackson look like an all star even he is an average at best QB. Refs were a joke once again....
Odell Beckham is a pansy ass Prima-dona. lol

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Although I've been permanently soured on Cincinnati Bengals football due to the longtime reign of coach Marvin "Dindu Nuffin" Lewis and the long line of Bengals criminals, I was severely bummed to see Burrow's injury. I think that he's the best pure QB in the league when it comes to reading the defense and making the throws to his 1st through 5th options. And a hell of an athlete. Here's to hoping that Jake Browning can pull off a good Brock Purdy imitation.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Did you guys see Logan Wilson track down OBJ and tackle him from behind? He finished the game with 9 tackles and a FF.
Wilson was in beast mode, to the point that his aggressiveness (unintentionally) ended Mark Andrews' season and nearly knocked Lamar Jackson out of the game as well.

On the tackle of OBJ, two Cincy d-backs were cluelessly trying to stop the now lead-footed Beckham as he meandered down the field when Wilson flew into the picture out of nowhere and tackled him with force, and apparently mildly injured OBJ's shoulder on the play. Not saying Wilson is super-fast but it reminded me of a White safety from some years back, totally screwed by the NFL of course, think he played for Cal or Stanford, but at any rate on film he was so much faster than everyone else he almost seemed like a cartoon character.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Wilson was in beast mode, to the point that his aggressiveness (unintentionally) ended Mark Andrews' season and nearly knocked Lamar Jackson out of the game as well.

On the tackle of OBJ, two Cincy d-backs were cluelessly trying to stop the now lead-footed Beckham as he meandered down the field when Wilson flew into the picture out of nowhere and tackled him with force, and apparently mildly injured OBJ's shoulder on the play. Not saying Wilson is super-fast but it reminded me of a White safety from some years back, totally screwed by the NFL of course, think he played for Cal or Stanford, but at any rate on film he was so much faster than everyone else he almost seemed like a cartoon character.

Matt Giordano Don?

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
That's it, good memory! The play at @1:00 of the highlights is the one that always stuck in my mind, he's like a video game creation with his closing speed.

He was a core member of my all White madden teams way back when LOL.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I'm looking at some of the comments after the Giordano video and found this one which I believe is by dwid, another great poster who's "vanished into the mist":

@cfhighlightvideo

11 years ago
and nobody wanted to start him at safety, he was slotted as career backup special teamer until forced into the action. The Saints gave him away for nothing, their two safetys have ZERO interceptions combined.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Hahaha same for me, he played CB with his speed!
I remember him tracking down Hester in his prime. I reckon he was legit 4.3 guy.
Haha glad to hear of others that had the same mindset with Madden.

NikoDuke

Mentor
I used to compose White only teams in every sport back in my PlayStation days.. passing this down to my boys..

backrow

Hall of Famer
J. Bosa carted off the field...

Thielen with two early receptions.

Schoonmaker, Dallas rookie TE with 18 yard TD! his second on the year

Last edited:

woody39

Mentor
Come on lions let's see Goff put fields in his place today. Also Jack Campbell is looking so good in his rookie year, let's hope the white friendly D can help get the win boys.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Gentlemen, I need ya'll to say a prayer for Kenny Pickett, please. If his black/sumo OL doesn't do a better job of blocking today, he may no longer be with us. Pittsburgh's OL sucks!

jphoss

Mentor
Shoonmaker with a td grab! He looked like a man against boys there as two midget black db’s tried to lay a big hit on him but bounced off like flies