2023 NFL Super Wild Card Weekend

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Lots of respect for Mason Rudolph whether the Steelers win or lose and it certainly looks like a loss right now. He was the Steelers' equivalent of Joe Flacco, lifting them into the playoffs by being a big upgrade over Pickett and Trubisky. If no other team offers him starter money I hope the Steelers resign him to a decent contract and announce him as the starter for '24, with Pickett learning as his backup.

Gator Dad

Guru
Allen is a true dual-threat QB, not just a great runner but also a guy who can stay calm when his first read isn't open and wait to make a good throw.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Allen is a true dual-threat QB, not just a great runner but also a guy who can stay calm when his first read isn't open and wait to make a good throw.
Josh Allen is a one man Juggernaut

Gator Dad

Guru
AJ Klein with 9 tackles in his first game of the year.
Anyone who doesn't understand the Caste System will be scratching their heads as to why he was left to rot on practice squads for so long. We, of course, know exactly why.

Another great playoff performance from Josh Allen. He's quietly emerged as the league's 2nd best playoff QB after Mahomes. I say quietly because no one ever really talks about how good his postseason numbers are.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
LOL more Civil Rights nonsense regarding the biggest fraud in American history.

NikoDuke

Mentor
Taking head " I keep talking about missed tackles"... Hmm wonder why..

Also why does the Sirianni's Eagles shirt have an Italian flag on the sleeve?

PhillyBirds

Mentor
Eagles defense is hilarious with the complete lack of tackling fundamentals. Anyone shocked that Reed Blankenship had a hundred tackles out of the safety spot this year? Look how they've tackled without him on the field. Best thing that could have happened for his career is not playing in this game tonight.

Rocky B

Master
Lots of respect for Mason Rudolph whether the Steelers win or lose and it certainly looks like a loss right now. He was the Steelers' equivalent of Joe Flacco, lifting them into the playoffs by being a big upgrade over Pickett and Trubisky. If no other team offers him starter money I hope the Steelers resign him to a decent contract and announce him as the starter for '24, with Pickett learning as his backup.
As a lifetime yinzer, I agree 100%...

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
LOL just saw a militant black fan in a hurts jersey with a fire Sirianni sign

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Eagles defense is hilarious with the complete lack of tackling fundamentals. Anyone shocked that Reed Blankenship had a hundred tackles out of the safety spot this year? Look how they've tackled without him on the field. Best thing that could have happened for his career is not playing in this game tonight.
PhillyBirds, I presume you're in Philly or the outskirts. Have you been following what the local media has been saying about the team's collapse as far as the causes or culprit or culprits? It's astounding how fast and thoroughly they went downhill.