2023 NBA Draft and NBA Free Agency

Phall

Master

Donte played well in his role as the 7th-8th man. I think he wanted something more, so he'll hit the market but will still have a cheap price. Will be worth more than he's paid!

El Gringo

Mentor
Donte played well in his role as the 7th-8th man. I think he wanted something more, so he'll hit the market but will still have a cheap price. Will be worth more than he's paid!

I’m glad he’s getting out of that place! Hopefully he doesn’t sign with Miami or Milwaukee. Luka could sure use him.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Vucevic must be happy in Chicago. There is a sizable Serb population in The Windy City.

white lightning

Hall of Famer

June 30​

2:47 p.m. ET: The Brooklyn Nets are trading forward Joe Harris and two second-round picks (2027 and 2029) to the Detroit Pistons, sources told ESPN's Adrian Wojnarowski. The deal creates a $19.9 million Traded Player Exception for Brooklyn.

There are rumors if Harden leaves the 76ers that Kyrie Irving wants to go play there. He is long time friends with Embiid. I would love to
see this happen as I think Kyrie hurts Luka and the Mavs more than he helps them. He is a selfish all star in my opinion. Talented but selfish.

El Gringo

Mentor

June 30​

2:47 p.m. ET: The Brooklyn Nets are trading forward Joe Harris and two second-round picks (2027 and 2029) to the Detroit Pistons, sources told ESPN's Adrian Wojnarowski. The deal creates a $19.9 million Traded Player Exception for Brooklyn.

There are rumors if Harden leaves the 76ers that Kyrie Irving wants to go play there. He is long time friends with Embiid. I would love to
see this happen as I think Kyrie hurts Luka and the Mavs more than he helps them. He is a selfish all star in my opinion. Talented but selfish.

I would like to see Kyrie out of Dallas even though I thought it may work out initially l.

It sucks that Harris is going to Detroit. When is the last time a white man has ever excelled for the Pistons? I guess Laimbeer was a pretty good player.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I would like to see Kyrie out of Dallas even though I thought it may work out initially l.

It sucks that Harris is going to Detroit. When is the last time a white man has ever excelled for the Pistons? I guess Laimbeer was a pretty good player.
Bogdanovic has averaged over 21 points per game for them last year.

Last edited:

Warhawk_46

Master
Irving resigns with Dallas, effectively hamstringing the organization. Luka needs to move on from Dallas asap. They are going nowhere and their woke, virtue-signaling owner is annoying.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Irving resigns with Dallas, effectively hamstringing the organization. Luka needs to move on from Dallas asap. They are going nowhere and their woke, virtue-signaling owner is annoying.

This is the worst news. Irving at 33 I believe has his best days behind him. They sucked with them both on the floor more than
when one of them was missing. Irving can score but doesn't rebound or dish out assists and the team just looks lost when they
are both out there. Mark Cuban should stick to Cuban Sandwiches instead of politics. Lol.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I was looking at the Denver Nuggets Projected Depth Chart for next year. They still have Christian Braun listed as 2nd string. The
guy in front of him is 30 year old Kentavious Caldwell Pope who averages 10 points, 2 rebounds and 2 assists a game. So you tellilng
me that Braun couldn't blow away those numbers and play much better defense on top of it? I hope this depth chart changes before
the fall as Braun needs to be a starting guard NOW!

SneakyQuick

Mentor
I was looking at the Denver Nuggets Projected Depth Chart for next year. They still have Christian Braun listed as 2nd string. The
guy in front of him is 30 year old Kentavious Caldwell Pope who averages 10 points, 2 rebounds and 2 assists a game. So you tellilng
me that Braun couldn't blow away those numbers and play much better defense on top of it? I hope this depth chart changes before
the fall as Braun needs to be a starting guard NOW!
Maybe if he were named Kentavious Braun he’s be better off in terms of minutes? Haha

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
This is the worst news. Irving at 33 I believe has his best days behind him. They sucked with them both on the floor more than
when one of them was missing. Irving can score but doesn't rebound or dish out assists and the team just looks lost when they
are both out there. Mark Cuban should stick to Cuban Sandwiches instead of politics. Lol.
Haha, we all know there is nothing Cuban about (((Mark))). The only sandwich he’d produce is a pastrami on rye with extra kosher pickles.

Now this Kyrie signing and contract is an interesting case study of jewish power and their relationship with the negro. Rewind to last season and you’ll recall that Kyrie was persona non grata with the jewish sports media, NBA ownership and commissioner Count Orlok. Irving might as well have been named David, the way the jewish power structure came together to punish him for daring to share a dopey black Hebrew Israelites documentary basically saying “we wuz da real jooos”. The jews then made Irving go through a humiliating ritual before he was reinstated by his jewish Net’s owner to play again. I thought “oi vey, Kyrie is fortunate he has that contract but good luck ever getting a lucrative deal again”.

I guess I was wrong because here we are with Mark Chabenisky handing Kyrie $42M a season to be a bad fit on his roster. So what’s the point of all this? Kyrie must have passed the “good goy test” to get back onto the NBA plantation. I wonder if a White athlete would be shown that level of “forgiveness”? I think we can look to Myers Leonard, the man who was blackballed from the league in his prime for over a year after saying “k1ke” while live streaming a video game, for that answer…..

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
FA news:

Yesterday Drew Eubanks signed with Phoenix.
Joe Ingles gets a deal with Orlando, continuing his NBA career.
Jakob Poeltl landed a nice money contract to stay in Toronto.

Today, Max Strus was traded to Cleveland (sign and trade) where he will presumably start at the SF spot. Cedi Osman went to San Antonio in the deal.
The Kings signed reigning EuroLeague MVP Sasha Vezenkov (27). The sharpshooting Bulgarian should be a key rotation member.
Oklahoma City has signed one of the top Euro players in Serbian guard Vasilije Micic. Hopefully the 29 year old is seen as a key piece of the roster puzzle.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Great writeups guys. Especially Freethinker! Regarding Kyrie Irving. I have another reason he was signed on Dallas last year and
now for 4 more years. This will guarantee that Luka Doncic never wins an NBA Scoring Title. By the time Kyrie retires Luka will be
about 30 years of age and slowing down. So last year we got screwed over with Doncic losing the scoring title thanks to Kyrie, the
owner, and coach's messing with Doncic when he led the nba in scoring almost the whole season. Then they got the trifecta by
stealing the MVP from Jokic who would & should have made history. They also made sure he just missed a season triple double by
onlly 0.2 assists. How convinient. Nothing to see here, move right along.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Good for Reaves and Strus! Undrafted and now getting paid. Definitely some feel good stories there.

Donte D to NYK. Reunites with two of his college teammates. Plus he’s a NE guy so might not be a bad move, gives the Knicks a White starter i presume.

El Gringo

Mentor
FA news:

Yesterday Drew Eubanks signed with Phoenix.
Joe Ingles gets a deal with Orlando, continuing his NBA career.
Jakob Poeltl landed a nice money contract to stay in Toronto.

Today, Max Strus was traded to Cleveland (sign and trade) where he will presumably start at the SF spot. Cedi Osman went to San Antonio in the deal.
The Kings signed reigning EuroLeague MVP Sasha Vezenkov (27). The sharpshooting Bulgarian should be a key rotation member.
Oklahoma City has signed one of the top Euro players in Serbian guard Vasilije Micic. Hopefully the 29 year old is seen as a key piece of the roster puzzle.

Thanks for the great write ups Freethinker, Phall, WL etc!!

This Vezenkov dude looks pretty damn good! Unlimited range, quick release and can throw down if needed. He should be a good compliment to Sabonis.

El Gringo

Mentor
Good for Reaves and Strus! Undrafted and now getting paid. Definitely some feel good stories there.

Donte D to NYK. Reunites with two of his college teammates. Plus he’s a NE guy so might not be a bad move, gives the Knicks a White starter i presume.

Bucky I thought you would have wanted him back with your bucks backing up Graycen, Pat, and ingles at the wing position? Just breaking your balls! I agree good landing spot for him and Strus!

It looks like the Heat are going full purge mode on the white man. https://heatnation.com/rumors/tyler-herro-duncan-robinson-considered-prime-trade-assets-across-nba/

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Bucky I thought you would have wanted him back with your bucks backing up Graycen, Pat, and ingles at the wing position? Just breaking your balls! I agree good landing spot for him and Strus!

It looks like the Heat are going full purge mode on the white man. https://heatnation.com/rumors/tyler-herro-duncan-robinson-considered-prime-trade-assets-across-nba/

Your spot on El Gringo! Yes the Miami Heat have lost 2 straight NBA Championships but it's not just Herro or Robinsons Fault. The media
and fans are always so quick to blame whitey every time even when it's not them most of the time. Herro didn't even play in the finals.

I will go above and beyond that. Tyler Herro should have already been a 2 time All Star. If he gets traded then I just hope it's to a team
that really wants him because he is one of the best nba players in the league under the age of 25. Come on Utah go get him!

Freethinker

Hall of Famer

That article is from 2020, though it is likely true that both still could be traded.

More FA news:

Brooks Lopez re-ups with the Bucks.
Mo Wagner gets a new deal with Orlando to keep the brothers united!
Sandro Mamukaleshvili stays with the Spurs.
Domantas Sabonis gets paid. 5 year 217 million dollar extension.

Ty Jerome signs with Cleveland, assumingely to be the backup PG.
Jock Landale gets a nice raise going to Houston for 4 years, 32 million.