2023 Green Bay Packers

Bucky

Hall of Famer
After a long anticipated breakup, Green Bay and Aaron Rodgers have parted ways. We’re now in the Jordan Love era, yay.

Not much to cheer for skill position wise. Though they do have a couple of talented young TEs in Kraft and Musgraves.

Looks like they’ve stockpiled two reserve safeties to use as WSTDs in Leavitt and Anderson.

The OL is going sumo, thanks Gutenkuck. He’s also purged Lowry and Lancaster from DL. Lukas Van Ness is a physical specimen but isn’t starting yet..

Looks like 4 starters and only 12 pale faces allowed.

OFFENSE

QB: Sean Clifford
LT: David Bakhtiari * if he ever plays again
C: Josh Myers
RG: Jon Runyan
, Royce Newman
TE: Luke Musgraves, Josiah Deguara, Tucker Kraft, Ben Sims

DEFENSE

OLB: Lukas Van Ness

S: Dallin Leavitt, Zayne Anderson

IR: T Luke Tenuta and TE Tyler Davis

Practice Squad: QB Alex McGough, LB Kristian Welch, and FB Henry Pearson.

Last edited:

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
After a long anticipated breakup, Green Bay and Aaron Rodgers have parted ways. We’re now in the Jordan Love era, yay.

Not much to cheer for skill position wise. Though they do have a couple of talented young TEs in Kraft and Musgraves.

Looks like they’ve stockpiled two reserve safeties to use as WSTDs in Leavitt and Anderson.

The OL is going sumo, thanks Gutenkuck. He’s also purged Lowry and Lancaster from DL. Lukas Van Ness is a physical specimen but isn’t starting yet..

Looks like 4 starters and only 12 pale faces allowed.

OFFENSE

QB: Sean Clifford
LT: David Bakhtiari * if he ever plays again
C: Josh Myers
RG: Jon Runyan
, Royce Newman
TE: Luke Musgraves, Josiah Deguara, Tucker Kraft, Ben Sims

DEFENSE

OLB: Lukas Van Ness

S: Dallin Leavitt, Zayne Anderson
Really pathetic how far they've fallen since their Super Bowl winning team. They must have gotten scared after Richard (err Rachel) Maddow did that piece on how they were the Whitest team in the NFL that season.

Van Ness and Musgraves will keep me checking the box score week to week, but that is thin gruel. Go Lions and Vikings!

wile

Master
The game was on in my area versus the Falcons I basically lost interest half way thru the 3rd quarter, as long as they beat the Bears I could really care less. As an aside did anyone bother to ask Maddow to explain her racial theories? Good lord we give those evil slime the easy button in life.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Jordan Love is 33rd in League in completion percentage at 53 percent. He sucks but his TD to INT ratio is good so DWFs are happy.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Jordan Love is 33rd in League in completion percentage at 53 percent. He sucks but his TD to INT ratio is good so DWFs are happy.
What a difference a month makes! In October he’s tossed 3TDs:6INTs. Not a good ratio. Even the DWFs are starting to notice.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
What a difference a month makes! In October he’s tossed 3TDs:6INTs. Not a good ratio. Even the DWFs are starting to notice.

Not looking good for the Pack this year. If they end up near the bottom, I imagine they have to consider one of the 1st round quarterbacks. The Love experiment might be a short one....

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer

I saw this article on gayhoo this morning and a comment made me laugh - they mentioned that the headline should be changed because black qbs are looked at as experiments or something to that effect.

Anyone that saw him play in college shouldn’t be surprised.

Warhawk_46

Master
What amazes me is anyone who thought he would be good…

The white rookie back up clearly outplayed him in the preseason but Love was gifted the job based on… sitting behind Aaron for years. Love is nothing more than that other black back up the Packers had maybe six years ago the media was salivating over… and who promptly played himself out of the league. Love won’t be far behind.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Over $26 million a year??? I just checked his career NFL stats and he's a candidate for the Recent Busts thread. Barely two tackles a game and less than seven sacks per season. Wow!

Packers signed LB Rashan Gary to a four-year, $107 million contract extension
The Packers’ pass rusher took to social media to announce his new contract extension early Monday morning. Gary entered 2023 in the final year of his rookie contract, but will now be under contract with the Packers through 2027. A former No. 12 overall pick from the 2019 NFL Draft, Gary has totaled 150 tackles and 27 career sacks through 63 career games. The EDGE rusher suffered a torn ACL late last season, but returned in time for Week 1 and has managed 4.5 sacks through his first seven games, putting him on pace for a career-high 11 sacks. Set to turn 26 in December, Gary will have another chance at a lucrative extension before his age-30 season if he continues to play at a high level.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
wow. just wow. and to think most normies actually still believe the best players play. wow. i GUARANTEE a team could be competitive without using a single negro player at any position, and that level of competence would only increase when comparing teams that make personnel/contractual decisions like this.

the money being thrown at some of these bums is simply absurd.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
The Great Replacement covers all aspects of society. Sports was just one of the first ones to replace the whites. Wake up my brothers
from around the world. It's here and it must be stopped. The Packers are just another affirmative action team that is horrible. When
you draft guys for decades based on some magical upside that doesn't exist you get what you deserve. Dumpster Fire!

Warhawk_46

Master
Guntecuck does it again. Actively working to dismantle what remains of Green Bay’s dignity.

wile

Master
I try not to think of blacks as a whole or in general so that doesn't leave me with much interest in the GBP team. A bit ironic since I think highly of a good number of black people versus those I personally cannot stand but in whole as with any other group I generally DGAF about them, which is in itself good since it is better than active hate against another group. I've watched one half of a Packers' game this year and frankly I watch the NFL for that rare white player allowed to shine or more likely I watch to see and cheer for a team to lose like KC against Denver I cheered for Denver to win. More irony, in part I get this from the movie "Invictus" where in one of the opening scenes it shows the SA blacks buying tickets to a rugby match to cheer for whomever is beating the Springboks.

wile

Master

Out of boredom I have gone back a bit on what I said in my last post. Anyway last week after the cuck HC was allowed to vent against a white player I knew the player was done there. FTR the HC lied about his reasons, what a pussy

Bucky

Hall of Famer

Out of boredom I have gone back a bit on what I said in my last post. Anyway last week after the cuck HC was allowed to vent against a white player I knew the player was done there. FTR the HC lied about his reasons, what a pussy
Short leash for the White Special Teams Demons. LaFleur probably figured he has one WSTD in Anderson. Doesn’t need another one. Duck this Blackers team. Even when they win, I still have zero interest in this squad.

wile

Master
Years ago I read somewhere something about how CBs with low IQ are preferable because they don't have the brainpower to dwell on the last completion they allowed.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Years ago I read somewhere something about how CBs with low IQ are preferable because they don't have the brainpower to dwell on the last completion they allowed.
Lmao. Zero attention span. That’s one way to turn a negative into a positive. Dat upside .

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Packers are considering hiring a mystery meat from UK to be their next DC, LOL. Just enough non White blood in em to fulfill the Rooney Rule. So yeah, screw quads like Hartenstein. Benefactors of 1 drop Rule. Former Chargers HC Brandon Staley is also being mentioned as an option.

Last edited: