2023 College Football Week One

Warhawk_46

Master
if the same thing happens to Shipley over the next few games we will all know it is intentional....
I will not be surprised. Nothing the system (comprised of coaches, managers, etc) do to keep white men from showing up blacks surprises me anymore.

This issue is so much larger than sports, but sports is where we can highlight the discrimination effectively.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Googled the Clemson score because I'm not at home. Saw the "Popular on Twitter" section and it's full of blacks piling onto Klubnik, talking about DJ U's (not going to try to spell his last name) performance at Oregon State and clearly making it about race. To them, DJ getting benched for Klubnik was another example of the white man keeping a brother down, even though he was pedestrian all year.

If you spend any amount of time on Twitter, which is the social media platform of choice for blacks, you will quickly realize that they are ten times more tribal and racist than the average white person. This forum is considered by outsiders to be a fringe group of white supremacist Nazis, but compared to much of black Twitter (which reflects a sizeable chunk of mainstream black culture), we may as well be holding "diversity is our strength" signs.

Make no mistake - the average black sports fan will always root for black athletes over whites, and the DWFs will often back them up. They will do this until all sports are 100% black. White people may not "see color", but blacks definitely do. And in my experience, it extends well beyond sports, but I suppose that's another topic altogether.

This and @TwentyTwo 's weekly summary are the two best posts from the Week 1 thread. Great job in pointing out the black psyche in society and sports. This along with the rampant blind worship of blacks by racially neutered Whites are the two biggest reasons why I continue to rail against the caste system. I find it bizarre when I overheard White men in my everyday life heap praise on any black athlete while ignoring the great plays of White athletes and over the past few days White guys trying to identify or support Deion Sanders when he came out with his black pride remarks in his post game conference. 17 or so years on this site I have conditioned myself to be very critical towards the black athlete and supportive with constructive criticism (when needed) of White athletes - this is the way in which I personally follow sports.

Keep up the good work!

TwentyTwo

Master
Thanks Leonardfan.

Week One added a few including Will Shipley's 114 yards; 2nd only to Cody Schrader (136)
And a few others.

Also in the FCS North Dakota WR Bo Belquist 7 rec 110 yards 2 TD's (5th in FCS)
But GOOGLE " Bo Belquist"...and 2nd search is misleading pic of a black WR team mate Wesley Eliodor ; that is not a pic of Bo Belquist; you'd think the teams LEADING RECEIVER would have a pic....

North Dakota team mate RB Gaven Ziebarth (soph.) had a 79 yard TD Run...finished w 112 yards on 7 carries.

Drake WR Collin Howard 5 rec 100 yards (6'-2" from St.Pete FL)

FCS Mercer got thrashed SEC Ole Miss 73 - 7...but QB Carter Peevy did have a 75 yard TD Run!

Last edited:

SneakyQuick

Mentor
Thanks Leonardfan.

Week One added a few including Will Shipley's 114 yards; 2nd only to Cody Schrader (136)
And a few others.

Also in the FCS North Dakota WR Bo Belquist 7 rec 110 yards 2 TD's (5th in FCS)
But GOOGLE " Bo Belquist"...and 2nd search is misleading pic of a black WR team mate Wesley Eliodor ; that is not a pic of Bo Belquist; you'd think the teams LEADING RECEIVER would have a pic....

North Dakota team mate RB Gavin Ziebarth (soph.) had a 79 yard TD Run...finished w 112 yards on 7 carries.

Drake WR Collin Howard 5 rec 100 yards (6'-2" from St.Pete FL)

FCS Mercer got thrashed SEC Ole Miss 73 - 7...but QB Carter Peevy did have a 75 yard TD Run!
He showed some wheels on that run!!! Impressive