2022 Wisconsin Badgers

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Have a feeling his successor isn’t going to be White
We'll see how transfer Portal works out. Right now they have Fr. Burkett (mixed) and Fr. Marshall Howe(walk-on) on the roster for next season. Along with incoming Freshman Cole Lacrue. A dual threat from Colorado.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
We'll see how transfer Portal works out. Right now they have Fr. Burkett (mixed) and Fr. Marshall Howe(walk-on) on the roster for next season. Along with incoming Freshman Cole Lacrue. A dual threat from Colorado.
Fingers crossed! Plenty of White talent in the portal. Just judging by Fickells track record at Cincinnati in terms of recruiting he certainly has a type

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Agreed love to see Jurkovec, Armstrong, or Pyne! If he goes quota via transfer Portal, that'll tell a lot on how this Fickell era will go.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Fingers crossed! Plenty of White talent in the portal. Just judging by Fickells track record at Cincinnati in terms of recruiting he certainly has a type
He had Elite 11 QB Brady Drogash committed to Cincy. Rumor is he'll follow to Madison. But yes point taken!

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Curious to see where Mertz ends up. One of the bigger disappointments in recent memory. Was it all his performance, was it scheme, was it a combination of things?

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Id say a bit of both. But the turnovers were my main gripe with him. He thought his arm strength is better than it is. He also came to UW quite cocky. More worried about his NIL deal than producing on the field.

He played okay this season with Engram, a first time OC calling things. A change of scenery should be good for both sides. I'd say Kansas is an option for him.

Phall

Master
Leonhard will not stay on with Wisconsin in 2023.

Perhaps unfair to Fickell, but funny to wonder if he crossed out a bunch of Leonhard's white boys on the recruiting board. Green Bay didn't even lose last weekend, so who knows what prompted this announcement.

Despite the awkward ending to his tenure at Wisconsin, Leonhard has a bright future ahead in coaching, if he desires one. In his six seasons as defensive coordinator, Wisconsin finished in top-five nationally for total defense four times. His 2021 unit ranked No. 1 nationally in total defense, allowing just 239.1 yards per game.

Leonhard turned down other coaching jobs over the years, choosing instead to stay loyal to his alma mater. The Ladysmith, Wisconsin native had a chance to become defensive coordinator of the Green Bay Packers after the 2020 season but turned it down to remain on the Badgers' staff. While NFL opportunities could arise for Leonhard again, it would be no shock to see him get in the mix for college head coaching opportunities.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
I have no idea wtf is going on in Madison! Not sure anyone does. I was ready to embrace Fickell era with JL as DC! Now it's definitely going to be a painful and long rebuild. Badgers are also down to 8 recruits, which sits them at about 80th in the Country. Work is cut out for him.

I cant find anything on Schipper but I knew this last week that freshman rb.athlete Cade Yacamelli was moved to safety. Wisconsin has about 9 or 10 white scholorship and walk on safeties on their roster. I understand their glut at rb but we lose one more guy at the rb position. Its been mentioned here before but the assumption rb Erik Mccarty plays rb at Oklahoma is slim. He is extremely long and athletic but he will never see the corner position. Even if all whites ran a legit 4.2 forty they still don't have those magical hips and ball instincts.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Wise decision for Herbig. With a sub 4.6 he'll make himself a lot of money.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Awesome. I was just going off of Ridder/Prater. Hope I am wrong!
Good chance you're right. Dickell already tied to Nick Evers. Wisconsin had a good run but it looks like Dickell is going to White Genocide their program.

Glad I got to see JL coach against Purdue this season live.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Good chance you're right. Dickell already tied to Nick Evers. Wisconsin had a good run but it looks like Dickell is going to White Genocide their program.

Glad I got to see JL coach against Purdue this season live.

If he has a brain he’d go after Grayson McCall. Looks like a return to the Gary Anderson era in Madison and a predictable downturn in White athletes on the football team.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
If he has a brain he’d go after Grayson McCall. Looks like a return to the Gary Anderson era in Madison and a predictable downturn in White athletes on the football team.
Wisconsin abandoning the power run will be the death of the program. Dickell and the fancy new spread will gut the program of it's toughness and identity. Guaranteed.

Warhawk_46

Master
Wisconsin will continue to fall in class and results. Very poor hire by McIntosh.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
And Dickell gets his quota back. RIP Wisconsin Football.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Yup dickell has a type. Hope this hire blows up in Wisconsin’s face. They along with Nebraska are going to get blacker.
So many people sell out for money. It never ceases to amaze me how people will do what their told in order to advance
their careers even when it's goes against their own morals and values. Very few people these days have the integrity to do
what is right and turn down the big money. So sad.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
I cant find anything on Schipper but I knew this last week that freshman rb.athlete Cade Yacamelli was moved to safety. Wisconsin has about 9 or 10 white scholorship and walk on safeties on their roster. I understand their glut at rb but we lose one more guy at the rb position. Its been mentioned here before but the assumption rb Erik Mccarty plays rb at Oklahoma is slim. He is extremely long and athletic but he will never see the corner position. Even if all whites ran a legit 4.2 forty they still don't have those magical hips and ball instincts.
According to Badgerblitz Yacamelli has been moved back to RB. It looks like UW will have the possibility of 3 honkey RBs in Schipper, Yacamelli, and Bortolotti. Remains to be seen how much any of them will see the field. Not sure if Schipper will use his extra "COVID" year.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Positive news for Wisconsin if they actually play them. I don't care how many dress but I CARE how many ACTUALLY PLAY! The only
way any white or black football play can improve is playing time. No amount of watching film or studying the play book can prepare
you for the game speed the ball is played at. Every level you go up the guys are faster and stronger so most guiys take a while to adjust.
These guys need to see the field early and often. Hoping for the best and may this tiny snow ball rolling turn into an avalanche.