2022 NY Giants

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
2022 NY Giants Preview
The Giants have been a very anti-White organization since the days of GM Ernie Accorsi when they had the last starting White CB and also had Whites at WR and RB (occasionally). Since then they have mostly been a typical Caste Squad; White QB, some OLineman, TE and maybe 1 linebacker (on a good year). This year they basically stick to a worse version of that mold.

Total White Athletes on Roster (Starters in bold)
13 or 14* Whites total, with 4 or 5* starters. Grade: F+
QB - Daniel Jones
FB - Chris Myarick (someone can fact check me here, could be octoroon)
WR - David Sills V
TE - Daniel Bellinger, Tanner Hudson
G - Mark Glowinski, Ben Bredeson, Jack Anderson
C - Jon Feliciano* (half Italian / half Puerto Rican)
ILB - Micah McFadden, Carter Coughlin

K - Graham Gano
P - Jamie Gillen
LS - Casey Kreiter

IR - Shane Lemieux (G), Nick Gates (C)
PS - Davis Webb (QB), Sandro Platzgummer (RB), Will Holden (T), Henry Mondeaux (DL)

The most compelling player is Daniel Jones in his make or break year. The guys has all of the tools but has been surrounded by crap and is on his 3rd head coach. If he fails and is not resigned, it is really on the organization for not setting him up for any degree of success. Beyond Jones its bleak. Bellinger will start at TE as a rookie, but is not expected to factor into the passing game very much. Sills may see some snaps, especially if Shepard is hurt and all the other busts ahead of him stink so badly the fat HC is forced to make a change. Leading preseason WR Alex Bachman was not only cut, but they didn't feel compelled to sign him to the PS. A total screw job that the CS has perfected. Austin Allen had a good preseason and is technically the 3rd TE. I'd expect him to come off the PS at some point. The O-line will likely struggle again despite having two 1st round SEC sumos at each tackle. The line maybe considered 3/5 White, depending on how you view veteran Feliciano.

On defense, I'm still pissed they cut the great Blake Martinez, even after reworking his salary. The local media is reporting he wasn't a good fit for the new DC's scheme. I call BS, as a player as good as Martinez could adjust. He's definetly more talented than any other LB the Giants have on their roster. Sadly, Martinez is still a FA as I type this.....guess he's getting the Joe Schobert treatment. Such is life for a White athlete in the Caste NFL. The only bright-side is rookie Micah McFadden out of Indiana may get a chance to start. The depth chart the team is putting out shows him 2nd string but some publications have him as a starter. We'll have to see on Sunday. Carter Coughlin is talented but the new coaching staff seem to have him buried. Guess he'll just have to be a WSTD despite proving to be a good player the last couple years.
Its worth mentioning that things could improve if Gates and Lemieux return or Mondeaux gets a call up. Platzgummer is only on the PS since he gets that international player exemption. The new regime gave him so few touches in preseason, I'm sure he'd be long gone if he counted towards roster count.
There was alot of potential here if Daboll had some balls and cut the overpaid, bust receivers that litter the roster and started Sills and Bachman. Instead, it'll be another season of me passing on the Giants and their crappy team.

EDIT TO ADD: As of week 2, David Sills is a starting receiver! That bumps up their starter count and grade overall.

Edit to add 10/20/22: Sills is back to a reserve roll.

Last edited:

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
The Giants two OTs are both top 10 sumos. One looks like a bust and the other is a rookie.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
I didn't see WR David Sills in the boxscore so I wasn't sure how much he played. He was actually in on 27 snaps (45%) of offensive plays! The Giants ran the ball heavily and effectively so I would imagine Sills was mostly blocking. It does bode well for him that 1st round bust and general malcontent Kadarius Toney only played 7 snaps. Maybe they'll attempt trade him if a team is foolish enough to give away a draft pick.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
It's probably a good omen that the Giants' big-time gamble yesterday on the two-point conversion attempt paid off followed by the Titans missing the potential game winning field goal. Not that I care because they're still a strongly orthodox Caste team, but I do root for Daniel Jones and now David Sills and rookie tight end Daniel Bellinger. Jones hasn't had a fair chance to flourish so far for a variety of reasons but maybe he will now even though the o-line still appears to be weak, and if he does hopefully Sills and Bellinger will also do well. I still believe Jones can be one of the better quarterbacks in the league.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
It's probably a good omen that the Giants' big-time gamble yesterday on the two-point conversion attempt paid off followed by the Titans missing the potential game winning field goal. Not that I care because they're still a strongly orthodox Caste team, but I do root for Daniel Jones and now David Sills and rookie tight end Daniel Bellinger. Jones hasn't had a fair chance to flourish so far for a variety of reasons but maybe he will now even though the o-line still appears to be weak, and if he does hopefully Sills and Bellinger will also do well. I still believe Jones can be one of the better quarterbacks in the league.

I agree. He has not had the players around him that are needed. Daniel Jones is one of the most athletic quarterbacks in the NFL. We
need more guys like him to break through. Jones can become the face of the franchise if they just believe in him & build around him.

Phall

Master
When’s the last time a white wide receiver caught a pass for the Giants in the regular season? Sills could be on the verge of history. IIRC, @Don Wassall suggested the incredible stat that Eli Manning never completed a pass to a white WR throughout his entire career! Eli had no problem targeting Jeremy Shockey at TE, but also had no complaints when Shockey was eventually replaced by a string of black bums.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
During his tour of the NFL, Brandon Stokley caught exactly one pass for seven yards as a Giant in 2011. I can't think of any others.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
When’s the last time a white wide receiver caught a pass for the Giants in the regular season? Sills could be on the verge of history. IIRC, @Don Wassall suggested the incredible stat that Eli Manning never completed a pass to a white WR throughout his entire career! Eli had no problem targeting Jeremy Shockey at TE, but also had no complaints when Shockey was eventually replaced by a string of black bums.
I believe the answer to that trivia question is Brandon Stokley. He had 1 catch for 7 yards in 2011. That’s it.

The last White wide receiver to get any honest playing time for the Giants was Joe Jurevicius and his last season with the team was 2001. Yikes!

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
So some great news from yesterday's Giants game. WR David Sills got the start over overpaid bust Golladay. Even more encouraging was that it wasn't just a symbolic start, he received 92% of the offensive snaps which was the most on the team for a WR!!

1663611746031.png
Things are still fluid, but its encouraging to see Sills getting so many snaps, and guys who used to be ahead of him getting so few:
Toney 28, Slayton 4 and Golladay 2!

white lightning

Hall of Famer
So some great news from yesterday's Giants game. WR David Sills got the start over overpaid bust Golladay. Even more encouraging was that it wasn't just a symbolic start, he received 92% of the offensive snaps which was the most on the team for a WR!!

View attachment 3572
Things are still fluid, but its encouraging to see Sills getting so many snaps, and guys who used to be ahead of him getting so few:
Toney 28, Slayton 4 and Golladay 2!

I'm very happy David Sills is finally getting a chance to see the field in the regular season. The sad part is that even if he stays
and does well he didn't get this chance until he was 26 years of age. Simllar to what Isabella is going through. They sit guys
that the teams clearly know have the talent and the skill level to succeed. No other reason other than discrimination. Either way at
least he is finally here and I'm sure he is fired up to finally get the chance. Many guys like Mike Hass never got the chance at all.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
It looks like little Richie James and David Sills may be the only Giants receivers healthy for Sunday's game. Gotta hope Daniel Jones -- who will be playing after that was in doubt earlier this week with an ankle issue -- starts targeting Sills a lot more than he has so far, otherwise Sills will go back to the bench when more of the team's "real" receivers get healthy.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Where’s Alex Bachman?
Good question. A search of the news shows the Colts worked him out a few days ago but nothing more. I guess being one of the top preseason receivers means you are not even good enough to hang around some teams practice squad? Are the goyim DWFs dumb enough to believe this to be true?

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Pitiful. I thought Bachman was at least on a PS. wtf.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Giants traded last years 1st round wr kadarius toney to the chiefs - wasn’t sure if I should put this in the giants thread or recent busts thread

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
While this is good for Sills, it could be bad for Justin Watson.

wile

Master
Giants traded last years 1st round wr kadarius toney to the chiefs - wasn’t sure if I should put this in the giants thread or recent busts thread
Some Trump supporter that comes up in my twitter feed tweeted that he would want his sons to emulate Kupp and not Toney and of course about a quarter of the responses are about how he is "racist", but then he said IDGAF and tweeted he would take Cole Beasley.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Giants lose their undersized 2nd round WR to a torn ACL. Maybe this along with the costly fumble by another wr will get Sills back on the field.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Yes this just might be the chance for David Sills to play more and he has to produce and gain Daniel Jones complete trust!
Good luck to him as his road as been harder than even many of our guys. His size and speed are ideal to make some noise.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
ILB Micah McFadden had 9 tackles yesterday, 4 unassisted, along with a forced fumble on just 67% of the snaps. He probably qualifies as a starter given the Giants' other starting LBs played 74 and 97 percent of snaps. Good to see him being productive, yet another White linebacker who immediately thrives when given an opportunity.

Last edited:

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Excellent another Big Ten tackling machine dominating when allowed.

Rocky B

Master
David Sills cut by the Giants.....Really? All of those scrub backup guys are better than DS5? Horsesh!t.......