2022 NFL Wildcard Round

white lightning

Hall of Famer
So happy the Bengals held on. The last play was too close for comfort. Those 3 defenders need to bat the ball forward if possbible
but I know that's easier said than done. Regardless we can watch Joe Burrow continue on. He reminds me of Brady alot.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
This play with live on forever...(Hubbard)

What a play by our guys Logan Wilson and Sam Hubbard. I’m all in on the bengals and now this longest ever fumble return by a white player will live forever!!!

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
Logan Wilson, Sam Hubbard and Mark Andrews; in that order. What do they all have in common? After all this IS Castefootball !

I feel entitled to brag on the total effort put out by them.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
We can be proud of the way our athletes have been executing in the playoffs. Despite the Vikes falling, we can still be glad and especially how the White QBs are doing. Hoping Brady can beat my lifelong team before 2015 (Cowboys) and move on to the next round. KC is ripe for a beating in the AFC and Philly could definitely be beat by the Giants. The Giants are hungry and things could go either way.

wile

Master
Rodgers was called a choker in 08 and 09 for lacking in 4th quarter comebacks by the illustrious Caste Clown Media gimps. But post SB win against the Steelers it has been the come up short routine so there is that. As I was telling a KC loving in-law yesterday I a Packers fan have had a good 30 year run with two HoF QBs but only 2 SB winning teams. So back to the era of futility for me but these days I watch for the players such as C-Mac.

wile

Master
This play with live on forever...(Hubbard)

Two things ol 35 magical athlete and all must have guaranteed money, second it reminded me of Steve Entman of the Colts in 92 returning a Dan Marino Int 92 yards, Hubbard is faster but old Steve kicked it up pretty good for a DT.

jphoss

Mentor
We can be proud of the way our athletes have been executing in the playoffs. Despite the Vikes falling, we can still be glad and especially how the White QBs are doing. Hoping Brady can beat my lifelong team before 2015 (Cowboys) and move on to the next round. KC is ripe for a beating in the AFC and Philly could definitely be beat by the Giants. The Giants are hungry and things could go either way.
The Giants seem to be peaking while the eagles have been running on fumes the last month. They are ripe for the picking. Then bengals are also playing their best ball at the right time so things are trending up for us

sprintstar

Mentor
on Hubbard's return he was fortunate to not get it called back for an illegal block by his teammate near the end of his run....Andrews showing elite jets on the chase down....

Warhawk_46

Master
The big question is what team is dumb enough to give Lamar Jackson the money he is asking for? At least the Ravens seem to realize his clock has struck midnight. Lamar has stunk in the playoffs and peters out at the end of every season. And now he seems to be sitting out while the team will take all the blame for not signing him to a ridiculous contract. I can easily see Lamar going the way of RGIII and being out of football completely in 3 years. He's not getting any faster and his injuries are piling up. Kudos to the Ravens for not buckling under the pressure to sign RGIII part 2.
Absolutely. Lamar has been overrated as a quarterback since day one. He is a fantastic athlete but a poor quarterback. With the dismal states of defenses and the spread offenses currently en vogue, it is much easier for a quarterback to run the ball. He will be gone in a few short years. Kudos to the Ravens for seeing his worth as less than the mainstream media.

backrow

Hall of Famer
on Hubbard's return he was fortunate to not get it called back for an illegal block by his teammate near the end of his run....Andrews showing elite jets on the chase down....

I think refs didn't want to take it away from a big guy! That's one in the lifetime thing :D

I do agree that the block was pretty borderline.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
It's a thing of beauty to watch the great Tom Brady play football. Everyone should be thankful for the opportunity to still witness his greatness.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
It's a thing of beauty to watch the great Tom Brady play football. Everyone should be thankful for the opportunity to still witness his greatness.

It's a little tough to watch this year - lots of bad playcalling by Leftwich who was gifted the offensive coordinator job by Arians. Arians for all his dumb diversity hires was actually a competent head coach and the offense played well under his watch. Bowles/Leftwich have left alot to be desired.

It's a little tough to watch this year - lots of bad playcalling by Leftwich who was gifted the offensive coordinator job by Arians. Arians for all his dumb diversity hires was actually a competent head coach and the offense played well under his watch. Bowles/Leftwich have left alot to be desired.
That's true but at the end of the day Tom is still Tom. He led a Bucs team to the playoffs that had no business being there. He is the greatest football player in history and the greatest athlete in history.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
Not looking good for Brady. He's got another half of football, and maybe no more...

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I hope for Tom Bradys sake that they can comeback and at least make a game of it. I would hate to see his very last NFL Game ever be
a blowout playoff loss. That being said one man can only do so much. The team has problems on both sides of the ball as well as the
horrible coaching and playcalling.

TwentyTwo

Master
Not looking good for Brady. He's got another half of football, and maybe no more...
Hope the Brady INT in the end zone was not the back breaker? They need that 7! (can you believe 3 missed Ex points?) We shall see if he has another great comeback in him! .
Maybe Beam Me Up Scotty Miller will be allowed to play ; surprise them an burn them on a long pass catch!

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
I didn't get to see the game but I'm fairly sure that was the end for Brady.

I read that his dad and mom and sister were waiting at the end of the grass just before the tunnel. He kissed them all goodbye and dipped quickly into the tunnel and apparently it was reported that his mom looked quite emotional. He said in the postgame interview that he has no time table on deciding for his future. I think he's already decided in his mind. I think he knows that it was great while it lasted and this is the end of the run. We are all fortunate to have seen the greatest of all time.

Kaptain

Master
Brady will likely retire - I agree. There is no future with that current coaching staff in Tampa and below average offensive weapons. He would need a new team and I'm not sure there is one out there that looks like they have enough talent. Perhaps the Raiders with Davante Adams and Renfrow but that is on the other side of the country - not likely he would do that. It's too bad because I think he could have played until he was 50. He chose the wrong wife who refused to support his desire to keep playing and that ultimately was his achilles heel. She wanted to focus on her career and the nice family orientated wife is now posing nude and focusing on her career.

sprintstar

Mentor
Brady is the GOAT in football but not the greatest athlete of all time...that title belongs to Mr. Hockey Gordie Howe....

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Brady will likely retire - I agree. There is no future with that current coaching staff in Tampa and below average offensive weapons. He would need a new team and I'm not sure there is one out there that looks like they have enough talent. Perhaps the Raiders with Davante Adams and Renfrow but that is on the other side of the country - not likely he would do that. It's too bad because I think he could have played until he was 50. He chose the wrong wife who refused to support his desire to keep playing and that ultimately was his achilles heel. She wanted to focus on her career and the nice family orientated wife is now posing nude and focusing on her career.
Yeah Brady’s new yenta whore isn’t any better. I’m glad The Affirmative action Bucs lost. Stinks Brady had to be a part of a post Arians team. Never thought I’d say that LOL.