2022 NFL Wildcard Round

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Game, set and match!

Let's go Chargers, though I also hope Trevor Lawrence has a strong game.

El Gringo

Mentor
Freaking Debo god bless him!! Great poise by Purdy and even better blocking Aiyuk. Got to give credit.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
What a winning streak the 49ers are on! Make it 11 in a row.

jphoss

Mentor
Niners looking super! Best case scenario for me is them winning it all with Cmac as mvp giving us 3 white skill SB mvp’s since 2019. Very important for the next generation to witness it so the godless media can’t brainwash them as easily as past generations

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Geno throws a pick to put the game away……

It's BS he got the pro bowl nod over Goff. Even the NFL is stating that the officiating in last weeks games had many errors that favored Seattle to get into the playoffs over Detroit. Smiff is a bum.

Purdy cleaned up in the 2nd half and played well. 49ers were humming on offense.

backrow

Hall of Famer
great game for CMC, shame he got stopped inches short of a rushing TD. I wish Purdy looked towards Kittle more, though!

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Anyone else notice Seahawks safety Ryan Neal give up on that long TD run by Samuel. Barton was the only one to give 100% effort through the whole play on the pursuit. Just wanted to bring that up as blacks often give up on plays.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
If the Vikings win tomorrow they're going to have to go to San Francisco for their next game. It's unfortunate that one of them will have to be out. The Vikings have to get through tomorrow though, as the Giants are hungry for a playoff win for sure.

Quiet Speed

Mentor
Right now Doug Pederson has to get things under control. Don't panic!!

Warhawk_46

Master
Anyone else notice Seahawks safety Ryan Neal give up on that long TD run by Samuel. Barton was the only one to give 100% effort through the whole play on the pursuit. Just wanted to bring that up as blacks often give up on plays.
I’ve noticed this as well.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
I actually noticed on a different play earlier in the game than that. I think it was the DB. I've seen it time and time again.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
Chargers sure mean business. This could be over right quick.

Snow Plow

Mentor
Great story!

My rankings:

1. Purdy- Mr Irrelevant?
2. Hutch- Bust?
3. Lawrence- Overrated?
4. Mayfield- Career done?
5. Goff- Adder in the trade for Stafford?

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
If the NFL survives another 25 years I wonder how history will look back on all these magical defenses that allow 30 or more points in a quarter or a half and lose games when their offenses have had big leads? These magical players that are obviously better than any overachievers can do no wrong I suppose, except lose.

Rocky B

Master
These crap coaches and their lame clock management....The Chargers had no business losing that game....I’m glad for the Jags, but ticked off for Herbert, Bosa and the Chargers.....