2022 NFL Wildcard Round

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
A (bad) comedy of errors lets the lead go back to Seattle. Ridiculous!

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Another reason to hate geno Smiff is he still has that black. lives matter BS on his helmet. Sorry don can’t help it - I’ve disliked that dude since he was in college lol

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Good game so far. Nice run by CMac earlier!

I agree get Kittle the ball.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
Another reason to hate geno Smiff is he still has that black. lives matter BS on his helmet. Sorry don can’t help it - I’ve disliked that dude since he was in college lol
As soon as I saw that on the back of his helmet I wanted the 49ers to win even more. I can't stand this double standard and it just makes me resent the ones who carry on this false narrative and anti-White agenda brazenly and openly.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
As soon as I saw that on the back of his helmet I wanted the 49ers to win even more. I can't stand this double standard and it just makes me resent the ones who carry on this false narrative and anti-White agenda brazenly and openly.
Some teams don't have the slogans any more, not sure what the rules are, probably up to each team. It does seem outdated now as the summer of St. George Floyd was two and a half years ago and BLM went from initial widespread popularity among the DWFs to being detested by most these days, in fact BLM is rarely even mentioned now by the fake news media.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Some teams don't have the slogans any more, not sure what the rules are, probably up to each team. It does seem outdated now as the summer of St. George Floyd was two and a half years ago and BLM went from initial widespread popularity among the DWFs to being detested by most these days, in fact BLM is rarely even mentioned now by the fake news media.

And Geno Smiff's helmet LOL

backrow

Hall of Famer
Damn, Seahawks sure tightened the run defense after this very first CMAC rush... he's had 21 on 9 carries since and Mitchell, who's a tough runner has -1 yard on 4 carries!

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Feed the Rock Star More. George Kittle has 2 catches for 37 yards but Purdy needs to look his way alot more. This is a very close game.

Hoping McCaffrey can find some holes as the defensive line has outplayed the oline of san francisco most of the time. Time for the
Big Men of the Niners to hold those blocks a little longer. That is really the difference on so many big run & pass plays. They do not
get near the glory that they should. It all starts up front on offense and defense. Down in the trenches.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Some really good tough running by CMac on that drive!

backrow

Hall of Famer
CMac is so good after the initial contact. He almost had it even though he was hit way early.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Niners Defense has to find a way to get more pressure on Geno Smith. He gets a better pass rush in practices scrimmages. Come on guys!

TwentyTwo

Master
McCaffrey goes over 100 yards rushing before the end of the 3rd Quarter!

NFL Sack Leader Nick Bosa Fumble Recovery!