2022 NFL Wildcard Round

Before the season I observed Brady was playing a year too many. It won't matter now if Brady wants to keep playing. No team will want him.

This happens to everybody.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Before the season I observed Brady was playing a year too many. It won't matter now if Brady wants to keep playing. No team will want him.

This happens to everybody.

I think Brady certainly can play still. Outside of this site I have heard no criticism of diverse coaching staff - Bowles and Leftwich. Brady lost his three interior OL - one to retirement, one to injury and one to free agency after last season. The running game was bad all year, none of the receivers who were given the opportunity did much of anything.

Your assumption and attempt to puff out your chest when it comes to one of the greatest players in NFL history is a bit shortsighted.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Brady will likely retire - I agree. There is no future with that current coaching staff in Tampa and below average offensive weapons. He would need a new team and I'm not sure there is one out there that looks like they have enough talent. Perhaps the Raiders with Davante Adams and Renfrow but that is on the other side of the country - not likely he would do that. It's too bad because I think he could have played until he was 50. He chose the wrong wife who refused to support his desire to keep playing and that ultimately was his achilles heel. She wanted to focus on her career and the nice family orientated wife is now posing nude and focusing on her career.
Brady did grow up in the Bay Area so the Raiders might be a team he'd seriously consider, esp. with McDaniels now the head coach. It was said during the broadcast that three teams are interested in him. If he still wants to play, and he clearly still can at a high level, I hope it happens. As you illustrated, Tampa's coaching staff looks like most commercials shown on TV these days. I expect the Bucs to continue sinking, reaching the depths of "Raheem's Dream Teams" circa 2010 by next season or the season after.

Warhawk_46

Master
Brady will likely retire - I agree. There is no future with that current coaching staff in Tampa and below average offensive weapons. He would need a new team and I'm not sure there is one out there that looks like they have enough talent. Perhaps the Raiders with Davante Adams and Renfrow but that is on the other side of the country - not likely he would do that. It's too bad because I think he could have played until he was 50. He chose the wrong wife who refused to support his desire to keep playing and that ultimately was his achilles heel. She wanted to focus on her career and the nice family orientated wife is now posing nude and focusing on her career.
I’ve often said these players should avoid marriage until retired. For one, they will eliminate a lot of the gold diggers this way. Secondly, they can go all-in on their career. It is short, fleeting and even in Brady’s case he is still only 45 and would have had plenty of time to transition to husband and father role.

Giselle seems toxic and reports are she cheated on Tom with Antonio Brown (and her jiu jitsu instructor and likely others).

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
The next round could go well or 3 out of the 4 games could go quite bad. And I think most of you understand why I say this. The Chiefs, Eagles and Cowboys all need to lose. I know there are individual players to support but the bottom line is this is a league recognized as being led by the QBs. And of course the media will hype up the ones they want to for obvious reasons.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
I’ve often said these players should avoid marriage until retired. For one, they will eliminate a lot of the gold diggers this way. Secondly, they can go all-in on their career. It is short, fleeting and even in Brady’s case he is still only 45 and would have had plenty of time to transition to husband and father role.

Giselle seems toxic and reports are she cheated on Tom with Antonio Brown (and her jiu jitsu instructor and likely others).
If she had an affair with a mentally ill negro like Brown, when she’s got the best NFL player of all time (who’s handsome too) as a husband then she’s the biggest coal burning whore of all time.

That said, she’s gone now and no longer a burden on his career and decision making. I hope he comes back and plays for a couple more. The Raiders connection is a good one. I would like the fit.

white is right

Hall of Famer
I think Brady certainly can play still. Outside of this site I have heard no criticism of diverse coaching staff - Bowles and Leftwich. Brady lost his three interior OL - one to retirement, one to injury and one to free agency after last season. The running game was bad all year, none of the receivers who were given the opportunity did much of anything.

Your assumption and attempt to puff out your chest when it comes to one of the greatest players in NFL history is a bit shortsighted.
I'm some where in the middle of you and Sports Historian. I tend to agree with Historian that he is playing too long but don't agree he is shot as his arm strength while not what it was in his prime isn't Peyton Manning circa 15'. I just wonder if he plays another year with the Raiduhs or another marginal team is he going off the proverbial cliff and for what? In the past when guys hung on 1 year too long it was because the needed the money. He should have the wealth of a Saudi Sheik and has a job waiting for him that will pay him near starting qb. money if he needs money.

PS the Grambling State coaching staff seemed like it was the team that Arians assembled and replaced the head coach. As others stated Bowles will be seeing the door at the end of 23' as the team will be contending for the number 1 pick unless they land a top free agent qb.

Flint

Mentor
Im all about supporting our guys but they should be called out when they do something supremely stupid. Joey Bosa losing his cool and getting nailed for unsportsmanlike is similar to the bone headed stuff so many black players do at critical times. Yeah I get he felt wronged but to do that at that point in the game?!?

That 2 points made all the difference in the game as did him not playing anymore. I had some $$ on the Chargers at -2.5 and that put the nail in the coffin as well as swinging momentum in the Jags favor. What a colossal collapse by that team. They should fire the coach, burn down the stadium and move the franchise to East St. Louis.

Did I mention Bosa went to OSU?

Flint

Mentor

Bro we want our White athletic brothers out there knocking the gals up, that’s how we got Christian McCaffrey! Why wait until he’s 45 and can’t even play catch with his 15 yr old son?

SneakyQuick

Mentor
Brady has probably banged more hot broads than the sum total of us on this site have.

He doesn’t need half his money or Giselle if he doesn’t want it. Why he wants to keep on playing past his prime (though admittedly he is still better than many starting qbs) is beyond me but not my call.

I'm some where in the middle of you and Sports Historian. I tend to agree with Historian that he is playing too long but don't agree he is shot as his arm strength while not what it was in his prime isn't Peyton Manning circa 15'. I just wonder if he plays another year with the Raiduhs or another marginal team is he going off the proverbial cliff and for what? In the past when guys hung on 1 year too long it was because the needed the money. He should have the wealth of a Saudi Sheik and has a job waiting for him that will pay him near starting qb. money if he needs money.

PS the Grambling State coaching staff seemed like it was the team that Arians assembled and replaced the head coach. As others stated Bowles will be seeing the door at the end of 23' as the team will be contending for the number 1 pick unless they land a top free agent qb.

In a way, Brady is a typical pro football player. Nearly all play as long as they can, until they are cut or no longer wanted by anybody after the contract runs out. At his age, he can go suddenly, have a good season, but the following year his arm is gone.

wile

Master
Few do the Elway exit, certainly not Brett Favre his last year was one of the HoF level of pathetic exits.

NikoDuke

Mentor
1) Brady's new lady is about as Jewish as Elizabeth Warren is Native Indian.. She's just another example of the Flight from White.
2) Giselle did not sleep with Antonio Brown. We shouldnt give credence to such crass rumors.
3) Saying no team would want Brady is ludicrous. Not only is he still an upper middle rated QB on the field, his presence alone is worth big $$ off the field to any team he goes to. Was anyone really talking about the BUCS before he got there?? What's their market value now??

Wildcat

Brady choose Tampa because the roster was already stacked and he was able to somewhat recruit his guys to come with him, it was a place that gave him the best chance to win.
Pretty sure if he plays one more season he will attempt to do recreate the same environment.
Not sure if Oakland has a good enough defense for him but his options also might be more limited this time around.
He either goes with a stacked team that just needs a QB or he hangs it up. He doesn’t have the time left to be part of a rebuild.

Warhawk_46

Master
Bro we want our White athletic brothers out there knocking the gals up, that’s how we got Christian McCaffrey! Why wait until he’s 45 and can’t even play catch with his 15 yr old son?
45 is too old to play catch? Keeping up with a solid exercise regimen and clean eating does wonders to keep a man strong and capable.

Warhawk_46

Master
Few do the Elway exit, certainly not Brett Favre his last year was one of the HoF level of pathetic exits.
To be fair, Favre nearly brought the Vikings to the Super Bowl and would have if not for AP’s what four fumbles? And the bounty the Saints put on the late hits to injure Favre. I remember that game and have never seen so many uncalled late hits.

He played a year too long as the next year he finally got too hurt to lace up his cleats.

Flint

Mentor
45 is too old to play catch? Keeping up with a solid exercise regimen and clean eating does wonders to keep a man strong and capable.
If he waits until 45 as you mentioned then when his son is 15 he will be 60. Math.