2022 NFL Week One

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
He needs to go.

Spillane got one in 1st QTR I believe and then Watt got one as posted.
Thanks Sean. While I love Watt getting sacks, in a way I’m more happy to see Spillane getting in on the action. He’s still widely disrespected despite playing very well in his young career.

Sean89

Mentor
Thanks Sean. While I love Watt getting sacks, in a way I’m more happy to see Spillane getting in on the action. He’s still widely disrespected despite playing very well in his young career.

Same, I remember someone posted a ridiculous article that was calling him a bad player.

MC Caffrey just picked up a fumble and ran it about 30 yards!!

woody39

Mentor
What's going on McCaffrey only has four runs and two catches no wonder they are losing you have to feed your best player and playmaker

woody39

Mentor
Patriots look horrible today! Offense is terrible the line is horrible and they just can't get open. To be fair Meyers is good in the slot but other than him today they have been so bad

woody39

Mentor
Miss the glory years of Welker Edelman Gronk Amenda Hogan Burky when options were aplenty for the quarterback who could get open.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
First few weeks of the season are an aberration a lot of the time - timing is off. Teams and players that look good now will disappear in the next few weeks.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Another Bad int for Burrow.

Lance threw a pick and now Da Bears will win.

Warhawk_46

Master
CMC with the fumble recovery and then rush for 32 yards - a shame this isn’t tacked in to his rushing total for the day. Still astounding a weapon like McCaffrey has gotten fewer than 10 touches all game.

Warhawk_46

Master
Mayfield with what 5 fumbles on the day now… horrible. And the Panthers need to get CMC in space. This running right up the gut when the line is playing poorly is stupid.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Mayfield with what 5 fumbles on the day now… horrible. And the Panthers need to get CMC in space. This running right up the gut when the line is playing poorly is stupid.

Awful start for him. So maybe we end up seeing some Darnold thisnyear after all?

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Panthers go up late. Mayfield will clean up any issues. Don't jump to any rash judgements!

Wentz with his 4th TD of the day

Phall

Master
Chase Winovich was on the active roster today for the Cleveland Black Racist Molestors despite being listed on the injury report with "hamstring." He has not logged a snap today. Gay!

Warhawk_46

Master
Panthers defense blows it.
Panthers defense looks horrible - maybe a few pale faces could help keep things organized there?

Panthers offense looked abysmal. Nothing going for them. Five fumbles by Mayfield is just garbage… no other way to spin it. And Rhule essentially keeping the ball out of McCaffrey’s hands unless it is a dive up the gut illustrates the terrible coach he is.

I’m heavily rooting for CMC as he is the sports biggest caste buster, but Carolina has big improvements to make in all phases of the game.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Great toe tap catch by Hayden Hurst, looks like Bengals will win in OT. I read something the other day about how Hurst was a big dropoff from the legendary Uzomah, who is now with the Jets (and couldn't beat out Tyler Conklin). Should have posted it here. . .

Edit: Oops, the Bengals missed the easy FG try, crazy game today in Cincy

Red Raider

Mentor
Horvath with a run and a catch so far in the 1st quarter. Hopefully they continue to use him!

Leo Chenal and Karlaftis both starting for the Chiefs!