2022 NFL Week 9

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Week 9 kicks off with a likely stinker on TNF with arguably the best team record-wise against the worst. The Eagles and Texans are anti-White teams.

Good match-ups for this week include Packers v Lions, Vikings v Redskins, Bills v Jets and Rams v Bucs. I'd also like to see the Bengals get back in the win column against the odious Panthers. Sadly, no McCaffrey this week as the 49ers have their bye.

Last edited:

Warhawk_46

Master
Sure would be nice for Burkhead to get some carries. The Texans’ offense is very predictable: when Pierce is in it is a running play and he is getting the ball. When Burkhead is in it is a passing play and his is in pass protect or a potential outlet pass.

Rex needs some running attempts if for no other reason than to keep defenses honest.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
The Texans are putting up a surprising fight. Davis Mills with a good first half with 90 yards (8 of 9 passing) and 2 touchdowns. Teagan Quitoriano, a 5th round TE out of Oregon State, had his first NFL catch go for a short TD.

Warhawk_46

Master
Good news. Also saw a few White LBs out there as well in Hansen and not sure who the other was.
I believe Blake Cashman was one of them. Also a Wallen? Number 32 if I recall.

Cashman had a fine roomie season and then has been used sparingly since so good to see him on the field.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
I believe Blake Cashman was one of them. Also a Wallen? Number 32 if I recall.

Cashman had a fine roomie season and then has been used sparingly since so good to see him on the field.
yes Cashman. Fine athlete too, 4.53 forty. Always thought he had good bend at edge while at Minnesota. Believe injury bug has been somewhat to blame for his absence. But agreed good to see him out there.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Packers already weak WR room now loses Romeo Doubs. Who has had a decent rookie year with his share of drops/fumbles. Sammy Twatkins already with a drop. Packers WRs have 19 drops on the season! But yes Rodgers is totally washed up. At this point seems obvious Gutenkunt left the cabinets intentionally bare!

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Packers already weak WR room now loses Romeo Doubs. Who has had a decent rookie year with his share of drops/fumbles. Sammy Twatkins already with a drop. Packers WRs have 19 drops on the season! But yes Rodgers is totally washed up. At this point seems obvious Gutenkunt left the cabinets intentionally bare!
I wish he forced a trade in the off season. He deserves better than Gutencuck.

Flint

Mentor
Rodgers looks out of sync. Throws an interception by Aiden Hutchinson!

wile

Master
The wheels have done fell off for GB first Watkins got lost now a gimmick gone bad.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Kumerow playing for the Bills, Trenton Irwin for the Bengals.

Adam Thielen with his 500th career catch, congrats to him!

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Kumerow playing for the Bills, Trenton Irwin for the Bengals.

Adam Thielen with his 500th career catch, congrats to him!
Quite a n accomplishment for any receiver. Especially for our guys who often have a long racial apprenticeship and can't afford to make
hardly any mistakes without being scapegoated and cut or if they are lucky remain on the practice squard for years. Adam Thielen has been
a pleasure to watch on and off the field. I love that the Vikings are finally having the type of season we were expectivng for the last 5 plus
years. Maybe this is the year they can finally make a deep playoff run. Borth Kirk Cousins and Adam Thielen deserve it as do alot of other guys.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
36 yard rushing TD for Josh Allen, his second rushing score of the game!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Michael Bandy with at least 2 receptions that I've seen

Flint

Mentor
Personal foul on Packers CB pissed that Tom Kennedy made a play!