2022 NFL Week 7

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Justin Watson with his second TD catch of the season

white lightning

Hall of Famer
George Kittle is having his best game of the year and the Niners need him to keep it going in the 4th quarter if they are going to try and
comeback to win this game. He has 5 receptions for 83 yards so far! Great to see them getting him back involved with the offense. Coming off his injury he has gotten a little better each game. He looks to be back to full strength now and he is a nightmare for defenses to cover!

skiboy61

The world class athletes on the 49ers, with the exception of Bosa defense are simply horrible. Missed tackles, letting receivers flat out run by you, ridiculous.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Gutenkunt's crap roster is really showing. GB is a mess right now.

Warhawk_46

Master
Well outside of a good first quarter CMC had a forgettable debut to be honest. Seems like they need a little time to learn how to integrate him better (to be expected) as well as find a better balance. I think the difficult part, as I stated when the trade news first surfaced, is that SanFran has too many mouths to feed and Shanahan will not forsake his magical ones for a white man to feature.

jacque

Guru
I’m not sure if McCaffrey was limited today given it’s his first game, or this is what to expect from him on the 49ers. There is no reason Wilson should be taking snaps over McCaffrey unless it’s to give McCaffrey a break

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
Disappointed that the Chargers and Niners both laid an egg today, at home no less. Maybe this will get them to get it together for the second half of the season because it is almost upon them.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I’m not sure if McCaffrey was limited today given it’s his first game, or this is what to expect from him on the 49ers. There is no reason Wilson should be taking snaps over McCaffrey unless it’s to give McCaffrey a break
There was only time to give him a few plays out of the playbook. He'll be the featured back soon enough.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Apparently we're going to be treated to a close-up shot of Miami's "Black" coach every single play.

Warhawk_46

Master
Are we even sure he is black at all? He looks pretty damn white to me. Maybe he is claiming it for the privilege being black comes with?

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Nice run by Pickett. According to Tirico it’s due to his “feel for the game”.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Great pass by Pickett for the TD - perfectly placed ball - not a mention of the throw at all, Crissy and Tirico would rather wax poetic about the receiver.

TwentyTwo

Master
DB Clayton Fejedelem comes in the game....first play trips up Najee Harris stopping him from getting 3rd & short!

Andrew Van Ginkel simply makes plays when he is on the field!

Last edited:

Bucky

Hall of Famer
DB Clayton Fejedelem comes in the game....first play trips up Najee Harris stopping him from getting 3rd & short!

Andrew Van Ginkle simply makes plays when he is on the field!
In a sane world, both should be no doubt starters

sprintstar

Mentor
I didn't get a chance to see any games yesterday but I am glad Kittle had a great game, I think if he stays healthy he will be the best TE in the game. I am happy CM got a few carries in his first game with the 49's but surprised he didn't opt for #5 like his Stanford days.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
In a sane world, both should be no doubt starters

Yep. Aunt Crissy made a few disparaging remarks about Fejedelem of course.

Andrew Van Ginkle simply makes plays when he is on the field!

Fejedelem made a couple of plays last night - had a great pass break up too.

I turned the game off after Pickett's 2nd INT. The Steelers killed themselves with penalties on that drive - his 2nd INT was not his fault, his team put them in a bad 3rd and long (3rd and 16). It's too bad they couldn't pull out the win. I think the 2nd running back Warren is better than the overrated Harris. Diontae Johnson is another overrated player too. Should trade them both and get some White OL to help out the offense.

wile

Master
Gutenkunt's crap roster is really showing. GB is a mess right now.
I was going to hit the "report" button report you for optimism. Literally the starting roster is packed with backups, and their best starting receiver is a 3rd or 4th option sort of fella IMO. Anyway Rodgers must have hit the sauce in the locker room because he says they can come back, uh huh sure. Anyway I made most of the first half then I pulled the plug and watched the race completing another near zero week of sports where everyone of my choice teams take it on the chin.

The Hock

Master
I was going to hit the "report" button report you for optimism. Literally the starting roster is packed with backups, and their best starting receiver is a 3rd or 4th option sort of fella IMO. Anyway Rodgers must have hit the sauce in the locker room because he says they can come back, uh huh sure. Anyway I made most of the first half then I pulled the plug and watched the race completing another near zero week of sports where everyone of my choice teams take it on the chin.

Yeah that's pretty much what I saw this weekend. Maybe GB just can't afford better players? And Rogers can only make up for so much.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Troy Aikman has unexpectedly morphed into The Jolliest Man in America over the past couple of years. It'd be a shame if he isn't playing Santa Claus this year in his gated community.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Looks like "The Genius" has created a completely needless quarterback controversy. Zappe is a nice looking rookie with a lot of promise, but Mac Jones -- who had a very good rookie season -- should be the starter no ifs buts or questions about it. Jones is benched and the Patriots are losing a game to a team they should have beaten.

white is right

Hall of Famer
Looks like "The Genius" has created a completely needless quarterback controversy. Zappe is a nice looking rookie with a lot of promise, but Mac Jones -- who had a very good rookie season -- should be the starter no ifs buts or questions about it. Jones is benched and the Patriots are losing a game to a team they should have beaten.
Yep all he did was mind f'd both qb's with this decision. You can only do a Bledsoe to Brady swap out once in a lifetime.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
What a disaster for NE tonight. Like you said, prematurely benching your young franchise QB for a flash-in-the-pan rookie seemed desperate for this early in the season. Zappe, perhaps predictably, collapsed in the 2nd half anyway. I feel bad for Jones but overall I'm happy to see The Genius and his coal-black team struggle. As shown in the Team Write-ups, NE is now one of the most anti-White franchise in the NFL this year.