2022 NFL Week 5

northwinds

Mentor
Pierce with a 16 yard catch and run…….unfortunately he fumbled at the end. Thankfully, a Colt recovered……otherwise Alec would have probably been released at halftime………

icsept

Master
My pirated Prime Video account no long works. I can’t say I’m too disappointed to miss this snoozer.

northwinds

Mentor
Pierce with a 7 yard first down catch to keep the drive alive……had to be overturned on appeal

Rocky B

Master
This game sucks bad....Ryan isn’t playing well but holy crap, isn’t it obvious that RWilson didn’t deserve all of that money...

Rocky B

Master
Any of you guys ever wander this? I’ve been monitoring all games where white qbs play minority qbs.....I fake bet (point spread included) on all games.....I’d have thought we’d be up x amount of games by now, but we’re down a couple. I’m, at some point, going to see what the W/L record with the point spread is against white vs minority coaches.....Just curious......

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Unfortunately, Alex Singleton is in the game after playing zero defensive snaps the past two games only because Josey Jewell injured a knee right before halftime and didn't return. Hopefully it's not serious because Jewell has been outstanding after missing the first two games with a different injury.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I feel a bit sorry for the Denver DWFs who shelled out good money for tickets, parking, food, drinks, etc., to watch this piece of garbage of a football game. But only a bit.

Last edited:

El Gringo

Mentor
Any of you guys ever wander this? I’ve been monitoring all games where white qbs play minority qbs.....I fake bet (point spread included) on all games.....I’d have thought we’d be up x amount of games by now, but we’re down a couple. I’m, at some point, going to see what the W/L record with the point spread is against white vs minority coaches.....Just curious......
High IQ move! I like it

.https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/233-tim-donaghy-8-31-2022/id1276214149?i=1000577953099
I know it’s not the Italian influence anymore.

Last edited:

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Pierce now 7/75, the only positive from this poorly played snorefest.

white is right

Hall of Famer
High IQ move! I like it

.https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/233-tim-donaghy-8-31-2022/id1276214149?i=1000577953099
I know it’s not the Italian influence anymore.
This play always stuck out as an obvious dive if there ever was one as the hand off missed Csonka by a mile. If Pisarcik stumbled and fell I could see it but a high school qb could have gotten the ball in Larry's breadbasket.

PS Hackett might already be on a steadily warming seat as the Broncos offense is awful and doesn't seem to get what Wilson's capabilities are in the pocket and out of the pocket.

wile

Master
When I watched Pierce's college highlights I said he was gravity to a football. That I heard he can beat the press coverage right out of the gate I said he was ahead of Jordy already. Bold prediction time, he in a couple of years will be one of the best in the league.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I missed the game, glad the Colts won and Pierce had a good game. Can't help by laugh at all the preseason talk that Wilson makes Denver an instant contender. He was the missing piece. Hackett has made some questionable calls but I see that Wilson missed a wide open WR last night for what would have been a TD. Wilson never even looked to his side of the field. It is worth keeping track of how much blame Hackett gets by the media - another case of a White coach drawing the ire of an ever pro-black militant media. Wilson is an 11 year veteran now and should be getting a brunt of the criticism.

Wilson's decline this year has been pretty eye opening. Is it scheme? a temporary thing? Do the Broncos let him roll out to one side and heave up passes to wide open WRs? That was his play in Seattle. Wilson has delusions to play until he is 45 and maybe Seattle saw something in his ability declining. He's another black quarterback who received both financial and competitive stability with a huge contract - that was the trend of this past offseason - overpaying for black quarterbacks. This looks to be another case of that.

Last edited:

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Many Broncos DWFs are upset with Wilson and the offense, not to mention bored. When the game went to OT there was a mini-stampede for the exits. A lot of the crowd shots during the game showed them half-asleep or angry and there was a constant murmur of discontent mixed with boos the entire game when Denver was on offense. It was a terrible game and Wilson was really bad (again). At $49 mil or whatever he's getting paid this year, he won't escape the wrath of the fans if the team sucks all season.

Rocky B

Master
Many Broncos DWFs are upset with Wilson and the offense, not to mention bored. When the game went to OT there was a mini-stampede for the exits. A lot of the crowd shots during the game showed them half-asleep or angry and there was a constant murmur of discontent mixed with boos the entire game when Denver was on offense. It was a terrible game and Wilson was really bad (again). At $49 mil or whatever he's getting paid this year, he won't escape the wrath of the fans if the team sucks all season.

These owners and their insistence on over paying for aging or not so good qbs is remarkable

RWilson? Past his prime
DWatson? Garbage time stat collector with lots of baggage
KMurray? 5 foot tall....

The media keeps blowing up the Alabama qb and the OSU qb.....
Ohio St guys never make it in the league (rarely)
The Alabama guy is less than 6’ and barely 200 lbs.
Not a good combination.....Bart Scott was running his hole yesterday about how the Steelers should have passed on Pickett and waited for next year so they could pick up a real star qb......No thanks.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
These owners and their insistence on over paying for aging or not so good qbs is remarkable

RWilson? Past his prime
DWatson? Garbage time stat collector with lots of baggage
KMurray? 5 foot tall....

The media keeps blowing up the Alabama qb and the OSU qb.....
Ohio St guys never make it in the league (rarely)
The Alabama guy is less than 6’ and barely 200 lbs.
Not a good combination.....Bart Scott was running his hole yesterday about how the Steelers should have passed on Pickett and waited for next year so they could pick up a real star qb......No thanks.

I wouldn’t touch any Ohio state black quarterback - it’s a system that creates wide open easy passes most of the time - just watch Ohio state play if you don’t believe me. Look at Fields and Haskins in the nfl. Bryce Young isn’t overly athletic either to go along with his slight frame - he suffered a shoulder injury last week. Black blow heads like Bart Scott and the rest of them are all about blackening the QB position.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I missed the game, glad the Colts won and Pierce had a good game. Can't help by laugh at all the preseason talk that Wilson makes Denver an instant contender. He was the missing piece. Hackett has made some questionable calls but I see that Wilson missed a wide open WR last night for what would have been a TD. Wilson never even looked to his side of the field. It is worth keeping track of how much blame Hackett gets by the media - another case of a White coach drawing the ire of an ever pro-black militant media. Wilson is an 11 year veteran now and should be getting a brunt of the criticism.

Wilson's decline this year has been pretty eye opening. Is it scheme? a temporary thing? Do the Broncos let him roll out to one side and heave up passes to wide open WRs? That was his play in Seattle. Wilson has delusions to play until he is 45 and maybe Seattle saw something in his ability declining. He's another black quarterback who received both financial and competitive stability with a huge contract - that was the trend of this past offseason - overpaying for black quarterbacks. This looks to be another case of that.

Excellent port Leonardfan. I love how you called them the militant black media. This is the Twilight Zone we live in!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Hunter Renfrow returned to practice as he is now over his concussion and should play Monday night against KC after missing the past two games.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Hunter Renfrow returned to practice as he is now over his concussion and should play Monday night against KC after missing the past two games.

I have to be honest. We all know football is a very violent game but there have been great advances in helmet improvement as well as
many rules to protect the players. However I've noticed a disturbing trend!

White receivers year after year always seem to get these head shots. Coincidence or is there more to this? I think that is very possible that
many of these viscious hits are racially motivated thanks to our rulers and media pushing all whites are evil. People buy into it and try to
hurt people just because they are white. Just look at the countless videos of whites being attacked in elementary, junior high, high schools
and colleges as well as on the work place. These attacks on video are not about stealing anything. It's just to punish whites. I think sports
is reflecting this more and more. Just being honest.