2022 NFL Week 4

white lightning

Hall of Famer
IF there is one knock on Stafford it's interceptions. Deveasting after the niners missed the fieldgoal.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Well it was a long night for the Rams. Glad Cooper Kupp had a good game despite the outcome.

Kupp had 13 catches for 113 yards!

Kupp had a great game despite the Rams passing struggles. Jimmy G will get written off by his weird detractors in the NFL world as having a "game manager" performance but he was rock solid in the 49ers win. He pushed the offense down the field and made virtually no mistakes. He was throwing darts in the first half. Sometimes it helps to sit back and get in the groove with your run game and he did just that to guide his team to victory. The 49ers will win games with Jimmy G under center.

It's hilarious how everyone thought San Fran was doomed when Trey Lance went down. In actual fact it could turn out to be a blessing in disguise.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Here's Alec Pierce's 4 catches for 80 yards against Tennessee:

white lightning

Hall of Famer
On the bright side after todays games, Cooper Kupp moved from the 6th leading receiver to the 4th leading receiver in
the nfl. He has 402 yards and first place is only 477 so he has plenty of time to get back to number 1 like last year. We
just need the Rams to play better ball as they have really been off lately. I'm not too worried.

Joey Bosa leads the NFL in sacks at the moment. Also 4 of the 5 top qb's total passing yards are white! Take that for
their anti white qb push.

backrow

Hall of Famer
It's so sad to see Juszczyk talents being wasted (hey, at least he's still in the league and gets an occasional bone...). This dude i could be a legit star, with his size and explosiveness combined with great hands. A proper power back.

wile

Master
Finally got thru watching the Packers game without the blessings of having to watch the diversity commercial BS. Rodgers tried to push the ball down the field with no reliable pass catcher and he did not look happy after every incomplete pass, perhaps that is why the game was so close is that most drives just stalled out on those plays. One bright spot on a play the Pats dropped 7 into zone was that Rodgers found his outlet in Dillon for a 1st down.

Amos the starting safety went down with a concussion and according to the depth chart Leavitt is next inline but nope they skipped right past him and inserted someone else AFAIK, though I did see Leavitt playing ST on coverage, figures.

Yet another edit; In an endeavor not in thrall to the New Racial Ideology would it be that white men would be the largest number of safeties in football out of all the groups?

Last edited:

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Kupp had a great game despite the Rams passing struggles. Jimmy G will get written off by his weird detractors in the NFL world as having a "game manager" performance but he was rock solid in the 49ers win. He pushed the offense down the field and made virtually no mistakes. He was throwing darts in the first half. Sometimes it helps to sit back and get in the groove with your run game and he did just that to guide his team to victory. The 49ers will win games with Jimmy G under center.

It's hilarious how everyone thought San Fran was doomed when Trey Lance went down. In actual fact it could turn out to be a blessing in disguise.
Yep, the day it happened I texted some sports obsessed family that “it was ironic that the Seahawks defense might have just saved the 49ers season”.

Phall

Master
Between Kupp, Higbee, and Skowroneck, the Rams totalled 26 receptions by white players last night, which must be the most in quite a long time (it should have been 27, as Skowronek had a ball hit him in the hands). Repeating what's been said already, the team needs to turn that into more than 9 points. The offensive line had a tough time.

El Gringo

Mentor
It's so sad to see Juszczyk talents being wasted (hey, at least he's still in the league and gets an occasional bone...). This dude i could be a legit star, with his size and explosiveness combined with great hands. A proper power back.
Yeah it’s very frustrating seeing him blocking for inferior backs. He had a nice 9yd run and a explosive long catch but was then ignored.

Last edited:

booth

Mentor
Jones keeps making all these plays with his legs but when I look up his 40 time it's listed as 4.81? How can that be? Did he play possum on his 40 at the combine so defenses wouldn't be ready for his running skills? Maybe some guys just know how to run? I don't get it.
The Hock, Jones's official time at the combine was 4.67. He also has the second fastest top-end speed of 21.23 mph behind Lamar Jackson.

Last edited:

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Cardinals waive Isabella.

I hate this team other than the some of the stars we root for on defense and the tightend. They are becoming the graveyard
for most white players despite their talent.

Maybe some team will think outside of the commie matrix and give him a chance. Let's hope so as he is dynamic and as explosive
as they come. This almost always happens to our fastest players in football and in other sports. Wake up dwf's. See the anti
white racism right in our faces.